Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 7. (Read 165455 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
7. September – International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies 
This important day reminds us of the urgent need to protect our environment and ensure a healthier future for generations to come. Let's take a moment to reflect on the impact of air quality on our lives and explore a solution that holds incredible promise – solar energy ☀️
Air pollution is a global challenge that affects us all, so it's incredible to see how much we’re able to change with solar energy alone. By harnessing the limitless power of the sun, we can significantly reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and transition to a cleaner, greener energy source.
Here's some of the ways solar energy contributes to improving air quality:
🌞 Solar power generates electricity without emitting harmful pollutants or greenhouse gasses. By embracing it, we can half the emissions, promoting healthier skies and a stable climate.
🌞 Traditional power sources like coal and oil contribute to poor air quality. Shifting to solar energy reduces the need for these, decreasing the amount of pollutants released into the air.
🌞 The sun is an inexhaustible energy source. By tapping into solar power, we ensure a con-tinuous and sustainable energy supply, reducing the pressure on finite resources.
This International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies, let's celebrate the progress we've made and recommit ourselves to a future powered by clean, renewable energy. By embracing solar pow-er, we can pave the way for healthier air, bluer skies, and a more sustainable world for all 💛
Happy Clean Air Day! 🌍

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Team memebers or CEO should join some blockchain, web3, crypto conferences in EU or worldwide.

SunContract need more global exposure in atmosphere!
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Expect news about SunContract NFT updates soon.

Thank you all for support!
Activity: 30
Blockhain is wise.

ETF Bitcoin will pump crypto tothe moon again!

Activity: 28
SunContract is legendary project - among one of the first Slovenian ICO's  and after 5 years   one of success with a working product!
Activity: 32
Volume (24h)
193.37%

$358,354

Something is going on.  Grin
Activity: 8
I know Nik from Slovenia who buy whole solar power plant with SNC token, EV charger for his Tesla too... this project with tokenization is insane in real life!!!
Activity: 34
Activity: 44
SaveThePlanet  it's still time!
Activity: 58
I was waiting for Croatian p2p market and now it's here. I hope it will open in q4 so I can connect my solar PP from Rab... 😎😎

Great news.
Activity: 48
Our P2P energy marketplace is already combining energy producers and consumers.

It’s based on renewable energy and peer-to-peer energy trading that is executed with blockchain and smart contracts.

With the addition of NFTs to our P2P energy marketplace, you will be able to benefit from solar panels. As such, you will generate green energy, make money, and contribute to a better future with NFTs.

If this will be alive in 2023   energy sector with consumers, producers, crypto ppl = win!
Activity: 44
https://suncontract.org/snc-token/

Bought on Huobi.    Now i'll have them at Huobi or send them to private wallet on SunContract platform. For safety.
Pages:
Jump to: