Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 14. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
This becomes of of the most exinting project in crypto today woudlnt you agree people?
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Per the opening post, the initial coin with the name SocialCoin was evidently dead long before I launched. It was also in a different area of the market. So no, there's no swap. They are different coins.

As for forks, there's been one which I am aware of
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
ah oke so the "old "social coin is dead ? will there be a swap then ?
Activity: 38
It this still Forking or its already forked. Cause this topic name is really unatracctive... Dev are you alive? I see 14 year old with 120 mil project coin.. How this project is going?

Dev needs such lines of motivations....lol...yes i guess dev coming out of shell little bit
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi dev! I have coins for Poloniex, but they are not deduced on Yobit, what could be the problem?

Because you have original Socialcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-socialcoin-soc-the-real-charity-coin-very-profitable-to-mine-412331
It's dead now, but it was first Socialcoin
Activity: 37
Hi dev! I have coins for Poloniex, but they are not deduced on Yobit, what could be the problem?
https://i.imgur.com/rwkHrnq.png
It this still Forking or its already forked. Cause this topic name is really unatracctive... Dev are you alive? I see 14 year old with 120 mil project coin.. How this project is going?
Activity: 38
Gotta win back investors by the dev being communicative.
Mobile wallet is now sending successfully between blockchain and wallet. Hope for release soon.
cant download windows wallet from g drive

"Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files."

Developer, please make a working link to download the wallet for windows.

There is no working reference.

Yes I know, sorry. I was working on a dropbox link, then there was a suggestion that the mobile wallet would be ready woohoo! And I was going to do them both again together. But the mobile wallet (which we now have successfully connecting to the blockchain in testing) won't be released until Jan at the earliest, so I'll fix the client wallet download location and update the OP.
Activity: 40
cant download windows wallet from g drive

"Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files."

Developer, please make a working link to download the wallet for windows.

There is no working reference.
I've said all along that the blockchain needs to move. From my side I am busy with the mob wallets dev - want to get those to market, that's my priority.
I wish you to success, Dev!

Thanks. And yes, the mob wallets will be released. They're been on my roadmap since day one. Personally I see close synergies between cryptos and apps.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I've said all along that the blockchain needs to move. From my side I am busy with the mob wallets dev - want to get those to market, that's my priority.
I expect mobile wallet release so I will withdraw my SOCC from YB exchange to my mobile wallet. It is great!
If we offer to dev our help? After all, we are investors of this project and are also interested in its success.
I am sorry this dev doesnt make effort to catch the 2018 train. So much cash is coming and this project could moon with more active dev..
Hi dev, does the network work? I have not been able to transfer coins from one stock exchange to another for a week already.
Hi,

Curious to learn more about how this coin works.

So it pays people for solving problems in society.

Where does the money come from to do this?

It comes from the exchange of SOCC coins. It's not problem solving though. It's review payments.
Activity: 45
Hi,

Curious to learn more about how this coin works.

So it pays people for solving problems in society.

Where does the money come from to do this?
Only the one fork which I am officially aware of. Best place to trade (only, given Nova's imminent and untimely demise) is Yobit.

Edit - Wait for the mob wallets to be released. I will be pushing a little campaign at that time - more mag mentions potentially etc - which may drive the price up a tad.
Pages:
Jump to: