Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 15. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
How many forks created dev? Its been long time since i visit this thread, i have some SOCC from the airdrop and the price now is unreasonable to sell.
The fork of SOCC the same with bitcoin and bitcoin cash?
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
So Google Drive is now AVing files and complaining about bitminer reports - hence the wallets have been removed from the website for the mo whilst I arrange new hosts.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Website is finally back up and running yay!
I look foward new website release, Dev!
cant download windows wallet from g drive

"Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files."

I receive the same message...

The file is clean as far as I am concerned. One assumes Google Drive is now scanning where it wasn't before, and reports the same false positives as online scanners.

That said, I will upload a fresh version this evening to be on the safe side - that way I know it's clean from my side. So wait for me to confirm.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I receive the same message...
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
So much exitment arround this project can you update us dev with the progress made? Months have passed so I am sure you have some exiting news?
Activity: 180
Merit: 102

SOCC wallet on Yobit is under maintenance.

#blockchain

Current diff is quite low though (relatively speaking) hash the chain and the wallets will switch to online.

I need to withdraw SOCC from Novaechange to Yobit. Is it OK, dev?

Yes it will be fine, go for it. If the coins don't appear on Yobit immediately, don't worry as it's normal for slower blockchains.
OK, Thank you for your support, Dev. I have withdraw today, I hope my SOCC coin appear on Yobit soon!

#blockchain

Current diff is quite low though (relatively speaking) hash the chain and the wallets will switch to online.

Yes it will be fine, go for it. If the coins don't appear on Yobit immediately, don't worry as it's normal for slower blockchains.

#blockchain

#blockchain

Activity: 100
Dev you have cheerleeders just keep up!. Mobile wallet masternodes and the coins will strat to fly. Than you can more comfortable fokus on project implementation!
Hi Dev, Novaexchage will close so I have withdraw Socialcoin from Novaexchange to Yobit but it have not confirmed. I need your help.Thanks

Sorry for the delay. This is blockchain dependent - we need the blockchain to move in order for your transactions to appear on Yobit. Note that masternodes may follow once we get the mobile wallets released.

Thank you for your support Dev, my Socialcoin have appear on Yobit.
Website is finally back up and running yay!
Update on the mobile wallets - dev still ongoing, around life in general which has been extremely hectic in recent weeks. To those who are waiting, we thank you for your patience. As I keep saying, these wallets will be released and we are eager to see them being used in the real world Smiley

The website will be re-enabled today also - been a delay there due to family issues.
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

UK.
Hi Dev, Novaexchage will close so I have withdraw Socialcoin from Novaexchange to Yobit but it have not confirmed. I need your help.Thanks

Sorry for the delay. This is blockchain dependent - we need the blockchain to move in order for your transactions to appear on Yobit. Note that masternodes may follow once we get the mobile wallets released.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello SOCIALCOIN team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in SOCC just set c=SOCC as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
Pages:
Jump to: