Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 16. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Novaexchage will close so I have withdraw Socialcoin from Novaexchange to Yobit but it have not confirmed. I need your help.Thanks

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Website update - finally nailed this with the host, been a right old palava. The site building package was not renewed on their site, and this took the entire site down. Fortunately, thanks to the wonders of Google, I have retrieved it and once the site is back online with the hosts Monday afternoon CET, I will be able to recreate it, probably Tuesday evening. At least the main page anyway, with links to wallets and so on.

And info will follow on the mob wallets release date. I appreciate the community patience, as this was initially promised for August  Sad What can I say - building these things is fucking complicated.

Tried to piss you off, to see your reaction, ppglad that I did. Keep up with good work and try to keep some schedule. Support is here ;-)
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Website update - finally nailed this with the host, been a right old palava. The site building package was not renewed on their site, and this took the entire site down. Fortunately, thanks to the wonders of Google, I have retrieved it and once the site is back online with the hosts Monday afternoon CET, I will be able to recreate it, probably Tuesday evening. At least the main page anyway, with links to wallets and so on.

And info will follow on the mob wallets release date. I appreciate the community patience, as this was initially promised for August  Sad What can I say - building these things is fucking complicated.
Mining actually appears to have continued in recent weeks.
And the website hosts inform me the site is lost, which has pissed me off no end. So will have to create it again from scratch Sad

Obviosly you are greedy motherfuker and want to do everything by yourself. Such a newbie moment the site has been turned off and your were pissed. We dont gove a shit about you beeing pissed. You are ignorant unprofessional amateur in menopause. I follow socc from the very beggining. It has only downside... the dev...sadly

I understand the frustration, but what have the other people contributed? At least he is still investing time in it..

He never accepted help. He never asked help . People were offering. He never listened people. He is stone brained. If someone smart takes over the project it would succeed. And dont you forget that there are people invested in this coin. That is best help he can get, the coins he sold are the investors money.

Ok, I've read enough of this nonsense. Check the Slack chappie and review the number of people who were around, then buggered off. Only a couple of people have remained with SOCC and it is for those people that I continue to support it and that is why, on a Saturday afternoon, I am working to try and get the site back online. I always said I would support this coin for as long as the community seemed to require it. It's clear most people have traded and faded, if you missed the boat that's your problem, not mine.

This suggestion that I've refused to accept help - absolute crap. The initial faucet was provided by a member of the community, and I was chuffed. Really spurred me on into working until 3am when some bastard forked the coin. Then the chap who provided the faucet disappeared without trace. And the truth is simple, once people had traded their coins, off they went and haven't been heard of since.

So take this "not accepting help" nonsense and go elsewhere.
And the website hosts inform me the site is lost, which has pissed me off no end. So will have to create it again from scratch Sad

Obviosly you are greedy motherfuker and want to do everything by yourself. Such a newbie moment the site has been turned off and your were pissed. We dont gove a shit about you beeing pissed. You are ignorant unprofessional amateur in menopause. I follow socc from the very beggining. It has only downside... the dev...sadly

I understand the frustration, but what have the other people contributed? At least he is still investing time in it..

He never accepted help. He never asked help . People were offering. He never listened people. He is stone brained. If someone smart takes over the project it would succeed. And dont you forget that there are people invested in this coin. That is best help he can get, the coins he sold are the investors money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
Activity: 12
SDHarley , you need to do something after the fork !!
Your coin are not mined Huh
Without mining , we cant have trading !
If you do nothing , SOCC is dead  Sad
Activity: 12
There re some miner to mine the coin ?
Website now offline - working with the provider to get it back available.
Update - yes, still working on the mobile wallets, no real progress to report other than that - focusing on getting them 100% before they are released.
Yes that's the Android version

Do you have some estimate finish time we should expect? The price will surely pick up maybe its good time to buy some

I've quoted delivery dates previously, and we've sailed straight past them Smiley The complexities of the wallets haven't surprised us necessarily, it's more to do with the need to ensure it's correct. So we're not 'just' copying the qt core code and making changes, we're starting from the off with a wallet which is specific to SOCC. The next date I quote will be the date I know it will be released.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Community chain based on the social network is essentially to intervene, breaking the existing social network rules.
Activity: 96

Do you have some estimate finish time we should expect? The price will surely pick up maybe its good time to buy some
Activity: 96
Is the picture on firsst page future wallet of Socc coin? Exiting please make more updates dev!
Great job dev with the dev update about mobile up. I am following you! I love early stage projects like this!.
Maybe you could use volunteers from community to help you in some way?

Message for dev is to be more involved in/ with the community . If you follow to make it the next Reddcoin (i am not even mentioning steem) you have to teamup with more people. Bur remember, it will never be "you made it" but the "team made it". Forget that this is your project. This has to be a team work and Our project. If you do not involve more people or seek help from outside , by yourself or even with couple of mates, YOU WILL STRUGGLE . I see you have motivation and good attitude but in this business people won't invest good money unless you are a team of 20 people. Otherwise what will happen with this coin if tomorrow you retire ? This must not be based on 1,2 or  people but much more. Then you will success .

Yes, and one last thing . Make sure you have your own domain email NO @gmail.com / hotmail etc... and improve your logo which looks to me too basic.
I hope this helps

That is more than true. Completely agree and was making efforts to help out with same suggestion before. I like the idea it has original edge
Activity: 334
Great job dev with the dev update about mobile up. I am following you! I love early stage projects like this!.
Maybe you could use volunteers from community to help you in some way?

Message for dev is to be more involved in/ with the community . If you follow to make it the next Reddcoin (i am not even mentioning steem) you have to teamup with more people. Bur remember, it will never be "you made it" but the "team made it". Forget that this is your project. This has to be a team work and Our project. If you do not involve more people or seek help from outside , by yourself or even with couple of mates, YOU WILL STRUGGLE . I see you have motivation and good attitude but in this business people won't invest good money unless you are a team of 20 people. Otherwise what will happen with this coin if tomorrow you retire ? This must not be based on 1,2 or  people but much more. Then you will success .

Yes, and one last thing . Make sure you have your own domain email NO @gmail.com / hotmail etc... and improve your logo which looks to me too basic.
I hope this helps
Pages:
Jump to: