Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 17. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Great job dev with the dev update about mobile up. I am following you! I love early stage projects like this!.
Maybe you could use volunteers from community to help you in some way?
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
Update - not heard back as yet on the block explorer, which is annoying. Hope to get it fixed soon. And I am also hoping to test the mobile wallets over the weekend with the dev before finally(!) confirming more on the release.
I've twice pinged the guy who delivered it and hosts it but he's still looking at it. Bit of a pain I often check it myself for blockchain activity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Any update with the block explorer?
I also need to find out what is happening with the block explorer, which is still offline.
Oh and thanks to advice received via Slack (cheers ky...) I've fixed the image on the OP.
I said I'd post up a pic of what the wallet looks like. This is the beta Android version. It's getting there.

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
My advice to all is not to invest in this coin untill dev gives some tangible deliverables and results from development so everyone can be sure that there is
true dedication for this project to have a future and succed eventually

renting some small rig to try and move the block and lower the difficulty. dev can work on his end and those who support this coin can do what they can on their end.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
My advice to all is not to invest in this coin untill dev gives some tangible deliverables and results from development so everyone can be sure that there is
true dedication for this project to have a future and succed eventually
Still busy on the dev...
Excuse me bro, but who the f*** are you?  Grin
He is a fucking investor into your bullshit coin you fuck. Everyone here has given you advice your being a little bitch. He invested and gave you his money, That is who the fuck he is. your boss. Stop being a dam child and understand what is going on here. People put money into your idea, the plan you laid out. People will ask questions make statements and give advice. if you dont like it kindly fuck off dont beg for money. That is what this is by putting up this thread your inviting investors. I have seen you being rude, hard headed and a downright little dick. Build your Business with your own money.

Feel better now do you?

Too many contributors to the thread appear deliberately obtuse, or simply fail to read the posts. The roadmap and deliverables are clear and I've pointed out that we are late, and why.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
A very good idea for a project, I hope you will succeed in realizing your thoughts in life.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
He is a fucking investor into your bullshit coin you fuck. Everyone here has given you advice your being a little bitch. He invested and gave you his money, That is who the fuck he is. your boss. Stop being a dam child and understand what is going on here. People put money into your idea, the plan you laid out. People will ask questions make statements and give advice. if you dont like it kindly fuck off dont beg for money. That is what this is by putting up this thread your inviting investors. I have seen you being rude, hard headed and a downright little dick. Build your Business with your own money.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Those that can, do.
Those that cannot, endlessly criticize.

You haven't done anything and given the endless ring a round you have given people the very limited amount of scrutiny is what is actually surprising.

Mobile wallets were supposed to be released on August the 14th. Missing deadlines is forgivable, giving no explanation and not giving regular updates or responding to peoples' concerns is not.
Those that can, do.
Those that cannot, endlessly criticise.

Do what you want. I am bringing the mobile wallets to market, delivering what I said I would. And for those who of hard of hearing, masternodes will follow if the wallets create the demand. SocialCoin is not and never was, only for the traders.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
give me a reason why I should hold this coin?
mobile wallet project from july but i don't see anything about it.
no suport from dev on market or dev don't care about the market?
I've been travelling for work. You are right though I should post pics of the mob wallets will do that later today. They are still in build, it's taken a while as dev, like me, has a busy life Smiley They are getting there though and I'll post the pics later today.

And I still cannot get the image on the opening page working. Anybody have any idea?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
This thead is getting dangerously quiet.. I see no action on social media, now hear. There is announcemnt of mobile wallets
but nothing to support such claims. If I am wrong send us some screenshots from the development process.
The market is also following this trend..
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
hi dev i hope u still on here  Wink
im waiting good news about mobile wallets project
Pages:
Jump to: