Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 19. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
How can people still even read this topic. This coin has 0 future and is a scam, their website is not even secure. lol not https W T F??

They launched the coin with a bot on yobit to simulate activity buying and sellin and scammed whoever then could into buying. No dev, no team, no future, bullshit coin. This topic should be deleted lol Cheesy

I am trying to suspect this also.. Dev is trying best he can so has complete control and looks like trying to dump his coins, maybe I am wrong will see about that. What a cheap price for personal sell of it will be if this comes out true
so what do you think now? is it still worth to hold this coin? Huh

The conclusion will come for itself do not rush, anyhow there is no intereset for now. Me personally I give this stuborn dev last chance, cause I see spark of hope, mentioning that he started consider masternodes and other new stuff which he opposed before.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
We had a big push to get the coin on Nova, which everybody claimed was better than Yobit (and note that I didn't actually list it myself on Yobit, somebody else did) but the coin has not done very much on Nova. Their devs are helpful and engage though (they were fab during the fork) but it just seems to me that the traders like the low confirms and cavalier approach of Yobit.

I'm focusssing on the mobile wallets for the moment and unfortunately this also means that funds are tied up. We've been talking to a gaming platform who seem keen to engage but we need to get the wallets out there first. As for masternodes, I've decided that if interest follows the mob wallets launch then we will have to do them. I'm also reading up on algo changes as I'm not clear on on-going amendments to the blockchain.

Without a doubt Novaexhange is way better than Yobit. If you manage to engage with gaming platform, it would be fantastic. I like that you focus on a single main objective at a time.
Not too sure if you can change the algo... something more GPU (or even CPU) friendly would be great.
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
We had a big push to get the coin on Nova, which everybody claimed was better than Yobit (and note that I didn't actually list it myself on Yobit, somebody else did) but the coin has not done very much on Nova. Their devs are helpful and engage though (they were fab during the fork) but it just seems to me that the traders like the low confirms and cavalier approach of Yobit.

I'm focusssing on the mobile wallets for the moment and unfortunately this also means that funds are tied up. We've been talking to a gaming platform who seem keen to engage but we need to get the wallets out there first. As for masternodes, I've decided that if interest follows the mob wallets launch then we will have to do them. I'm also reading up on algo changes as I'm not clear on on-going amendments to the blockchain.
Activity: 475
Seems your coin stuck at block 5721 ?

Because of
Last high performance miner left the mining with high Difficulty.
So now less powerfull miners dont want to push.
And this must be go on at least 4 blocks for diff to drop. Grin

And because of no block going no coin can be transfered. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
How can people still even read this topic. This coin has 0 future and is a scam, their website is not even secure. lol not https W T F??

They launched the coin with a bot on yobit to simulate activity buying and sellin and scammed whoever then could into buying. No dev, no team, no future, bullshit coin. This topic should be deleted lol Cheesy

I am trying to suspect this also.. Dev is trying best he can so has complete control and looks like trying to dump his coins, maybe I am wrong will see about that. What a cheap price for personal sell of it will be if this comes out true
so what do you think now? is it still worth to hold this coin? Huh

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Hi Dev,

I think it is important to improve the block movement this time. Either through a new GPU friendly Algo, marternodes, change in difficulty retargetting or all three. If any or all of that can be implemented this will bring more attention to this coin and improve its future.

Thanks
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

If you're criteria for a legit coin is a flashy website with ssl then you're a fool. Just look at Linda and coinonat. The dev is active more than many coins and actually responds on this thread which is more than many others. The coin actually has a stated purpose that is useful unlike so many shit coins that people buy into which simply exist with no real purpose. There's also not a huge premine like so many other scam coins. There's even a bio with picture of dev which again is more than many other coins where the dev hides identity. If this is a scam its a shitty one.

Bots work on every coin on yobit. It's a crap exchange and scammers paradise. I watched a bit work digibyte last week. Is that a scam too? The chat box on yobit is enough to give you cancer.

Right now the issues I see is the algorithm isn't GPU friendly, the difficulty is high, and the coin lacks mainstream adoption.  These issues prevent the blockchain from working consistently which leads to lack of confidence which leads to even less interest. Dev needs to start thinking about how to hype this coin and get people interested. All it would take is integration with one website and this would probably take off.

Edit: just want to add, getting socc on a decent exchange would probably do wonders to improve image. So, better exchange, consistent block movement, real world functionality, and some decent marketing would make this coin a winner.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 336
Are masternodes coming for this coin? I see talk about it. I am just wondering what are the future plans? Thanks
Which mining pool is still active? I would like to start mining for a while to see if it helps to kick start the blockchain again. PM me or reply.

GCPOOL is active, and reliable. Link at the start of the thread.
Sorry guys but part of the problem here is that you don't appear to know how coins work. 'Maintenance' status wallets have got nothing to do with Yobit's approach. It's because the blockchain is slow. I've said this sooo many times.

Are u trying to act as smartass or what? Your coin is loosing tracking cause of your inflexibility and unable to hear the people how give you some suggestions. I am trader not developer. And what I know probably more than you (having many pairs on Yobit and almoust all exchanges) is that on other exchanges transactions are made on many pairs and same on Yobit wallets are on maintanance. Are you aware of that? Maybe SOCC is not that case but that doesnt change the given fact that Yobit is shady exchange. You need to know that you need better exchanges but I am starting to give up of this project cause of your lack of sence for community and smartassing. Masternode is sustainability especially on shortterm, third you act alone not trying to involve community nor other team members. Are you greedy? No success my friend in that directions. Don't want to promot other coins where I contribute to point examples for you... as I see you would have answer for all so it seems that it has no point

I've engaged with the community via the Slack and, in the early weeks, we were working together. As appears to be the norm, most of those people have withdrawn and disappeared without trace. A few remain, and to them I am grateful, but some who were involved from the start appeared to have lost interest, so lecture somebody else on morals please  Roll Eyes

And I maintain that the Yobit 'maintenance' status at least in SOCC's case is entirely down to the blockchain. Whenever it moves, I have seen the exchange wallet status update fairly immediately to 'online'.

Ok I understand you. You do everything great but... it is just faith.. the gods don't want this coin for now, so hopefully faith will turn arround at some point and you should wait, maybe light a candle would help :-)
Activity: 306
Which mining pool is still active? I would like to start mining for a while to see if it helps to kick start the blockchain again. PM me or reply.
Sorry guys but part of the problem here is that you don't appear to know how coins work. 'Maintenance' status wallets have got nothing to do with Yobit's approach. It's because the blockchain is slow. I've said this sooo many times.

Are u trying to act as smartass or what? Your coin is loosing tracking cause of your inflexibility and unable to hear the people how give you some suggestions. I am trader not developer. And what I know probably more than you (having many pairs on Yobit and almoust all exchanges) is that on other exchanges transactions are made on many pairs and same on Yobit wallets are on maintanance. Are you aware of that? Maybe SOCC is not that case but that doesnt change the given fact that Yobit is shady exchange. You need to know that you need better exchanges but I am starting to give up of this project cause of your lack of sence for community and smartassing. Masternode is sustainability especially on shortterm, third you act alone not trying to involve community nor other team members. Are you greedy? No success my friend in that directions. Don't want to promot other coins where I contribute to point examples for you... as I see you would have answer for all so it seems that it has no point

I've engaged with the community via the Slack and, in the early weeks, we were working together. As appears to be the norm, most of those people have withdrawn and disappeared without trace. A few remain, and to them I am grateful, but some who were involved from the start appeared to have lost interest, so lecture somebody else on morals please  Roll Eyes

And I maintain that the Yobit 'maintenance' status at least in SOCC's case is entirely down to the blockchain. Whenever it moves, I have seen the exchange wallet status update fairly immediately to 'online'.

+1 for masternode option I think it is very nice for this coin to get tracktion. Second I would suggest is Cryptopia, I am repeting myself but Yobit is such a not reliable exchange. I have 2 coins stucked there in withdrawal more than 1 month so you need better exchanges. And third why not bounties for development help. It is hard for 1 man to run big project with large scale goals..
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi dev,

Are you going to implement masternode for this coin ? If yes how many coin is needed for a masternode.
I invest only in masternode coins.

Thank you.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I can not send my SOCC to Yobit since the wallet status of SOCC is stated as "Maintenance" which forbids me from sending my SOCC. Can some1 pls assist me? I really want to start trading some SOCC?
Simply don't use Yobit... it's one of the worst... I know projects that people's coins were stucked there for weeks... "in maintenance"... Roll Eyes

I agree with yosir and also recommend avoiding yobit whenever possible.  Yobit is known for it's many wallet maintenance mode issues, not just with this coin. Many people suggest it's a scam on yobit's part to keep your coins. I'm not sure if there is any truth in that. My understanding is the wallets automatically go into maintenance mode when the blocks stop moving. The good news is it looks like the blocks are moving again so I imagine the wallet should open up soon but it's up to yobit. You can try contacting them but you'll probably just have to wait it out. There are many higher quality exchanges. Unfortunately, for now SOCC is only on yobit and nova, which has very small volume compared to yobit.
Activity: 260
I can not send my SOCC to Yobit since the wallet status of SOCC is stated as "Maintenance" which forbids me from sending my SOCC. Can some1 pls assist me? I really want to start trading some SOCC?
Simply don't use Yobit... it's one of the worst... I know projects that people's coins were stucked there for weeks... "in maintenance"... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: