Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 21. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Dev you could try to listen the community it will help you. Only together we can succeed. That's one thing, the another if the hard-fork and its risks are over take out the warining from the ANN. It freaks out people as dangerous and lowers the value of the coin IMO
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I will look at masternodes when I'm back. Cryptopia isn't cheap and we need to see the value adjust and settle after this latest BTC spike.

You are pushing it well dev, just continue on long run. This is rare coin with complete project idea, vision and usability mission. If you implement quality masternodes for long term hold that would be even HUGE surplass. Cryptopia has quality volume for project like this. If you experience you would know that. It would draw attention very quick.

Yea, I think Cryptopia and Masternodes would be huge for this coin IMO. Hope the developer considers these options.
I will look at masternodes when I'm back. Cryptopia isn't cheap and we need to see the value adjust and settle after this latest BTC spike.

You are pushing it well dev, just continue on long run. This is rare coin with complete project idea, vision and usability mission. If you implement quality masternodes for long term hold that would be even HUGE surplass. Cryptopia has quality volume for project like this. If you have experience you would know that. It would draw attention very quick.
Activity: 778
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Dev I strongly suggest, start working on more professional website from marketing perspective and need more volume exchange like cryptopia is a must. If you dont have funds maybe open donation adress. Yobit is not favorable exchange, lot of problems with wallets and novaexchange cannot compare with cryptopia from volume perspective

I agree. Cryptopia would be good. I hope the Dev considers this. I also think Masternodes are always good. I wish masternodes and Cryptopia would happen. Maybe the dev can consider this. Otherwise, it seems Socc coin is going down in value lately.

I agree with you. Could Dev answer? What do you think about
Dev I strongly suggest, start working on more professional website from marketing perspective and need more volume exchange like cryptopia is a must. If you dont have funds maybe open donation adress. Yobit is not favorable exchange, lot of problems with wallets and novaexchange cannot compare with cryptopia from volume perspective

I agree. Cryptopia would be good. I hope the Dev considers this. I also think Masternodes are always good. I wish masternodes and Cryptopia would happen. Maybe the dev can consider this. Otherwise, it seems Socc coin is going down in value lately.
Any plans or news coming for Socc coin?

Aiming to release the mobile wallets during August.
The Yobit and Nova wallets are fine in my view, maintenance status refers to the occasional slowness in the blockchain. Once a block is found the wallet on the exchange switches to online. Standard practice.
Any plans or news coming for Socc coin?
Activity: 306
Post your connection details/bat file details here

ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://gcpool.edu:3349 -u SYBH7Y3A5p5YqyVXCKVr2vnHNpKH2RiN8M

Nope , wont work cause :

wrong Connection Address !

must be   stratum+tcp://gcpool.eu:3349

and it WONT work with Worker Addy . its an MPOS Pool ! ( means you has to registrate with an Name )

then

ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://gcpool.eu:3349 -u MYREGNAME.1   -p x

see here :

http://socc.gcpool.eu/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Ok I was able to start mining, but I'm getting 630~ kh/s with my GTX 1070 which seems terribly low. Statistics on the pool say I'd get 0.75~ SOCC a day. Not even ONE coin. And one coin is worth 2 cents right now.
This can't be right. Net hashrate is said to be 407.35 MH/s which is extremely high considering I'm getting a few kh/s. Difficulty seems crazy high too. I don't get it.

Ikr... Mine is worst.. I am only getting 250+ kh/s which is super unprofitable to mine this coin... Well, I guess I cant really mine this coin with a GTX 950 sadly.. Considering the fact that 1 SOCC is worth only 2cents.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi everybody,

I'm excited about SOCC and would like to buy on exchange. Are the wallets on yobit and novaexchange on the right blockchain since the fork? Yobit says wallet is in maintenance mode; Nova says delayed. If I buy SOCC will I be able to transfer them to my local wallet without possibly losing them?

Also, can anyone point me to a resource that explains how to verify that an exchange is on the most current blockchain for a given coin? Thank you!
Pool mining is better at this point.
Activity: 90
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Diff is the correct level given the block height. 670kh/s isn't necessarily too bad for a 1070, have you O/C'd it? Overclock on mine I was getting (on scrypt coins) 700kh/s or slightly above, which would be normal in my view.

Hunn... who in their sane mind would leave the computer 24/7 mining 0.75 SOCC a day tho?
You would likely burn your card for $5 dollars and it would take a year to get those $5.

Don't know how anyone would want to mine this like that.
Diff is the correct level given the block height. 670kh/s isn't necessarily too bad for a 1070, have you O/C'd it? Overclock on mine I was getting (on scrypt coins) 700kh/s or slightly above, which would be normal in my view.
Activity: 90
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://gcpool.edu:3349 -u SYBH7Y3A5p5YqyVXCKVr2vnHNpKH2RiN8M

Nope , wont work cause :

and it WONT work with Worker Addy . its an MPOS Pool ! ( means you has to registrate with an Name )

then

see here :

Ok I was able to start mining, but I'm getting 630~ kh/s with my GTX 1070 which seems terribly low. Statistics on the pool say I'd get 0.75~ SOCC a day. Not even ONE coin. And one coin is worth 2 cents right now.
This can't be right. Net hashrate is said to be 407.35 MH/s which is extremely high considering I'm getting a few kh/s. Difficulty seems crazy high too. I don't get it.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

Nope , wont work cause :

then

see here :

You will get a share but it may take a while (day or so). That said, the diff is a tad lower currently so may be quicker. You should get all the shares too for that pool (at the moment at least).
Activity: 306
Add

-p x

at the end. That is the password, and on GCPOOL there will be a password against your worker. Or, depending on how you have setup the pool, you may have to add in the file:

-u myworker.1 -p x

as the username and pasword (i.e. replace your wallet address with myworker.1)

Thanks a bunch for the help rendered! Hope to see this coin rising to the moon in the future! All the best dev:) Btw, how long do u guys think I could reach the minimum payout of 5 SOCC if my hashrate is 270kh/s?
Add

-p x

at the end. That is the password, and on GCPOOL there will be a password against your worker. Or, depending on how you have setup the pool, you may have to add in the file:

-u myworker.1 -p x

as the username and pasword (i.e. replace your wallet address with myworker.1)
Pages:
Jump to: