Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SOCC]: SocialCoin *** FORK COMPLETE *** - page 23. (Read 66109 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i said this more than twice, this coin need to be outta YOBIT aka yoshit if you want more volume, cryptopia where this can boom, or just implement masternode
Activity: 778
Merit: 250
The coin is going to be mentioned and name checked (website, coin name, purpose) in a UK automotive magazine title. I will confirm details (title is in the premium sector) early next week.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
First off we are in the UK press next week...

But before all that:

New Windows and Linux wallets (compiled binaries) after the recent fork now available for download. Check www.social-coin.co.uk and ensure you download this for security whilst trading and mining. Thanks.

That sounds like good news. What sort of UK press? Is the coin going to be on a website or something?

I would like to get some more info about the press thingy as well.
Activity: 336

But before all that:

New Windows and Linux wallets (compiled binaries) after the recent fork now available for download. Check www.social-coin.co.uk and ensure you download this for security whilst trading and mining. Thanks.

That sounds like good news. What sort of UK press? Is the coin going to be on a website or something?

But before all that:

Activity: 7
Any news or developments coming for this coin?

14th of august - release of mobile apps.

src. whitepaper on website.
Any news or developments coming for this coin?
Activity: 26
Wallet re-sync instructions are now live on www.social-coin.co.uk

Note that recompiled Windows wallet will be published ASAP.

So I just returned from glorious vacationing, to find that I'm a few days past when this was posted. I plan on doing this tonight (very noob, so thanks for the detailed instructions). Just wanted to make sure I'm not too late, or there are not any additional steps because of my tardiness. Thanks and keep up the good work dev!
Messages claiming to be from the Slack group regarding ETH issues are not official statements from SocialCoin and should be ignored.
Note that Nova are now open for trading.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Sent you a message for the Hindi translation bounty payment.
What are the future developments for this coin? Any plans for Masternodes? 
Wallet re-sync instructions are now live on www.social-coin.co.uk

Note that recompiled Windows wallet will be published ASAP.
Where to download the new correct blockchain?

The new source you mean? Check page 37.

Otherwise, follow the instructions now live on the website, this means you will delete your local blockchain and re-sync. Which is what you need to do anyway.
Activity: 39
Where to download the new correct blockchain?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I do believe we have noticed that Yobit have updated their side and their current block status matches the official chain. Against this, Nova intend opening up wallets for deposits/withdrawals in a short while. Confirmation either here or via Slack ASAP.

Nice! About cryptopia do you have any opinion?

I do believe we have noticed that Yobit have updated their side and their current block status matches the official chain. Against this, Nova intend opening up wallets for deposits/withdrawals in a short while. Confirmation either here or via Slack ASAP.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Any news? Are the coins safe in NOVA?

We have opened SOCC markets for trading but still not allowing deposits and withdrawals until YoBit fixes their wallet.

Original chain:
Novaexchange, gcpool.eu, prohashing, blockexp.com:9996

Hacked chain:
YoBit and some of the other mining pools
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Any news? Are the coins safe in NOVA?

nova already open trading Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100