Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 125. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
The rodeo is over  Cry

Week is far from over. Someone is picking up cheap coins for the real pump. Sunday was just small warmup. Whale will have to save face for his future pumps. I think this is far from over. Doesn't mean coin has a future just that real pump didn't come yet.

Since is monday here , you're right about this at least.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Buy cheap for what
I think the country coins is finish

I gonna check MtGox coin for the next hype coin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm looking forward to buying lots of SPA Tomorrow at 0.0005, then wait for the pump
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i regret not sell at 0.005  Angry

Funny how whale's pump team is now trying to crash the price so they can buy cheap. Wink

Part of the plan ay?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The rodeo is over  Cry

Week is far from over. Someone is picking up cheap coins for the real pump. Sunday was just small warmup. Whale will have to save face for his future pumps. I think this is far from over. Doesn't mean coin has a future just that real pump didn't come yet.

Good luck with that, I wouldn't bet on it.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
i'm regret not sell at 0.005  Angry
Activity: 84

Net Hash now at an all time low of 13.5 G

The rodeo is over  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I read on their IRC channel from BTCWhale that a pump is indeed coming in the next few days...no date given

proof?

He posted this few hours ago after yesterday's pump. https://twitter.com/BTCWhale/status/445635988556357632

Lulz, ill be watching markets, not twitter, but thanks.
I read on their IRC channel from BTCWhale that a pump is indeed coming in the next few days...no date given

proof?

He posted this few hours ago after yesterday's pump. https://twitter.com/BTCWhale/status/445635988556357632
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

proof?
Activity: 243

Windows wallet updated: https://mega.co.nz/#!GZpW1KYR!w86RZ8TyuegAOTstCqPHLXzsgoJuHMJBJ6-3NPmN3_0
(yes I will upload to a site other than mega too)

changes:
- checkpoints added
- cosmetic changes (tray icon, splash screen...)

The source code has been updated on github too. This update is not mandatory.

We'll release Mac and Linux wallets soon. Android wallet is coming too.

Please update the OP with the time & date of the wallet upgrade, so n00bs dont have to surf pages n pages, and any one that looks @ the OP can see there was a change.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 364
SpainCoin.org

Windows wallet updated:
Download from Mega
Download from Dropbox

changes:
- checkpoints added
- cosmetic changes (tray icon, splash screen...)

The source code has been updated on github too. This update is not mandatory.

We'll release Mac and Linux wallets soon. Android wallet is coming too.

Proof or it dident happen.

Do you want a screenshot?

No ide prefer to see net hash and buy support. But thanks.

Do you want a screenshot?

Jump to: