Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 124. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
expecting such a price rise  is a fools game. would have been nice how ever to early.

besides, there is bugger all volume being traded, only very small numbers are moveing around atm.

and with 14ghs of nethash, all hope i not lost yet........ may be down 50% compared to what it was but still better then 500mhs

Question: Why would anyone find the Mhash important? The Mhash follows the price/profitability, not the other way around. If the price rises, the mining becomes more worthwhile and more miners focus on it. But the reverse is not true: more miners piling into a worthless coin will not make the price of that coin rise.

Its support for a pump too ( net hash and higher diff ).. this way a giant farms cant just log on, bank, and dump, resulting in the pumpers ( buyers ) getting effed in the A. Yes, theres a time difference from hash, to confirms, to pay out, to market.. its just more support in the end.
x01
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://x-pool.org/aur/site_assets/mpos/images/logo.png

Are you afraid of pools eating chunks of the profit? Im sure most of you guys have thought about it, im sure ive done it many times.
At X-Pool you don't have to be that, we run at 0% fee, we run a service because we think its fun or more or less as a community service.

We dont claim to be better than everyone else, we just claim that we're legit.

https://i.imgur.com/rFcSQAc.png

Other pools, keeping these anon.
https://i.imgur.com/EJmi7KC.png
expecting such a price rise  is a fools game. would have been nice how ever to early.

besides, there is bugger all volume being traded, only very small numbers are moveing around atm.

and with 14ghs of nethash, all hope i not lost yet........ may be down 50% compared to what it was but still better then 500mhs

Yes,true..its better than nothing... but somthing is up with the Net Diff.. Net hash dont change, but diff goes up by 300 sporadically. Unless its just to trick the KGW for a quick sec..weird.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

Question: Why would anyone find the Mhash important? The Mhash follows the price/profitability, not the other way around. If the price rises, the mining becomes more worthwhile and more miners focus on it. But the reverse is not true: more miners piling into a worthless coin will not make the price of that coin rise.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
%insert your text% soon!
ALL OF THOSE DUMBFUCKS WHO SAID IT WILL HIT 0.005 TODAY OR PUMP INCOMING - DO AN AUTOFELLATIO, "WOLFS OF CRYPTO STREET AUTOFELLATIO"  Grin Grin Grin

And yeah, I TOLD YOU!  Cheesy

I wish you people would stop enabling all these "devs" to make easy money off you guys.  The people of Iceland, Spain, some bumbfuck indian tribe, cyprus, etc etc will not see these coins.  Your only making the "devs" money.  I mean I get it, alot of you made shitons mining/trading this garbage like myself, but man, there has to be a point where this shit stops and you realize its detrimental overall.
Word.
iam very suprised people fall for this obvious planned dump. its still a baby coin. why does no1 give anything a chance, still much hype and much profits to be made if people stop falling for obvious tricks to push the price down.

Pretty sure the price is down due to the lack of interest/hash...markets can be manipulated by one bot. Net hash speaks volumes.

I've been wrong before..I would like to think this may be one of those times, but w/o hash I'm not overly sure it will. I havent sold one yet ( same with many coins , not all tho )..when the hash comes back.. Peoples eyes will re-open.

the hash was a healthy 30ghs there for awhile, but because the so called pump didnt happen straight away, people gave up hope and moved on before it even had a chance to get pumped. iam sure many people have thier eyes on SPA seeing large dollar signs. even if it hits current AUR prices thats still a very large profit margin for those who invested or mined from an early point.

It could happen, but chances are, if anything happens, it wont be for a while. I'm definataly watching, but in no shape fashon or form am I holding my breath. ( Just coins )
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
iam very suprised people fall for this obvious planned dump. its still a baby coin. why does no1 give anything a chance, still much hype and much profits to be made if people stop falling for obvious tricks to push the price down.

Pretty sure the price is down due to the lack of interest/hash...markets can be manipulated by one bot. Net hash speaks volumes.

I've been wrong before..I would like to think this may be one of those times, but w/o hash I'm not overly sure it will. I havent sold one yet ( same with many coins , not all tho )..when the hash comes back.. Peoples eyes will re-open.

the hash was a healthy 30ghs there for awhile, but because the so called pump didnt happen straight away, people gave up hope and moved on before it even had a chance to get pumped. iam sure many people have thier eyes on SPA seeing large dollar signs. even if it hits current AUR prices thats still a very large profit margin for those who invested or mined from an early point.

legendary
iam very suprised people fall for this obvious planned dump. its still a baby coin. why does no1 give anything a chance, still much hype and much profits to be made if people stop falling for obvious tricks to push the price down. as it stands it would take bugger all to clear the sell section completely and leave room for a major push. you can clearly see market manipulation happening. even a blind man could see it. but people still fall for selling way below market value
I'm looking forward to buying lots of SPA Tomorrow at 0.0005, then wait for the pump

lol

At least the guy is honest , give him credit for that.

He can buy all he wants .. fact is, there will be no pumps of any thing even close to what we have seen this coin go for as far as price goes, because its too easy to mine now. No net hash = no safe zone = no big pumps. But with the price where it is now, if it hit .0015 = I'm sure some would consider it a pump. And if he buys @ .0005 then for him, it is. Show me the net hash.. and I'll get excited again. *EDIT* ->  FWIW I am still mining it, but I wont be shy to pull off the hash n go somewhere else, Like i was a day ago.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
what fool would sell SPA at current price, it isnt even profitable......

People fearing that the coin will get even lower?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm looking forward to buying lots of SPA Tomorrow at 0.0005, then wait for the pump

lol

At least the guy is honest , give him credit for that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Buy cheap for what
I think the country coins is finish

I gonna check MtGox coin for the next hype coin

ya, mtgox coin looking ready for prime time.
legendary
what fool would sell SPA at current price, it isnt even profitable......
Activity: 118
It is tempting to buy now to lower the average. Seems like every one and their brother got done dumping today.
legendary
Activity: 1246

lol
Jump to: