Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 126. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like this coin is heading towards the earths core instead of the moon  Undecided
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Whenever I see those two names I have the feeling i'm going to puke.
Why not resurrect fontas also....

lol....I was waiting for someone to bring up his name Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
@leigh2k14  I think you already have had a few posts deleted , right?  Why don't you stop with it?

I only had 1 post deleted, where I told the fair coin dev to commit suicide, in red 50pt text.

Haha, that made me burst out laughing  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LEETPOOLS
DDOS Protected - USA - PROP/VARDIFF - POOL

http://Spain.Leetpools.net

Hashrate continues to grow at our pool. Tired of unstable pools? Give us a try.

Activity: 134
Sorry about the language guys, I've been spending too much time in 4chan /biz/ threads, it's rubbing off, lol.... didn't mean to offend anyone
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
How can we discredit BTCWhale? Any ideas?

Lol you can't possibly blame one guy for this.  It was inevitable as soon as it hit coinmarket cap in top 10 position, people were bound to panic buy.

I doubt btc'whale' even holds over 10 btc's in his entire portfolio.  It's usually the ugliest chicks with the 'hottie4u69' screennames.  Same holds true in the crypto world.

He was moving around 76-79 bitcoins in one bunch when he was pumping black coin... so I would say he has at least 100 BTC.

Or 1,000 gullable twitter followers with .1 bitcoins. Seriously, if you guys are blaming him for you losses, then you deserve to be poor. Whales dont announce when they are going to pump and dump, they catch you off guard, take advantage of you ad turn your money into profit. You guys are seriously retarded for listening to that faggot.

Well I will omit the name calling, but I agree. When most hear of a pump, ( not in the inner circles ), ie. it hits face book & twitter, and 'the word is out' its too late, the PUMP they are speaking of, means its time for them to unload.  

When they hear the word pump they buy like sheep thinking they will be able to dump at x2 price, but they create themselves the pump and the smart guys dump the s*** in their heads.
This is how it actually works.
in defi we trust
I wish you people would stop enabling all these "devs" to make easy money off you guys.  The people of Iceland, Spain, some bumbfuck indian tribe, cyprus, etc etc will not see these coins.  Your only making the "devs" money.  I mean I get it, alot of you made shitons mining/trading this garbage like myself, but man, there has to be a point where this shit stops and you realize its detrimental overall.

While i agree with you , let's not  use that word , people might get the wrong idea of what it actually mean.

Lol you can't possibly blame one guy for this.  It was inevitable as soon as it hit coinmarket cap in top 10 position, people were bound to panic buy.

I doubt btc'whale' even holds over 10 btc's in his entire portfolio.  It's usually the ugliest chicks with the 'hottie4u69' screennames.  Same holds true in the crypto world.

He was moving around 76-79 bitcoins in one bunch when he was pumping black coin... so I would say he has at least 100 BTC.

Or 1,000 gullable twitter followers with .1 bitcoins. Seriously, if you guys are blaming him for you losses, then you deserve to be poor. Whales dont announce when they are going to pump and dump, they catch you off guard, take advantage of you ad turn your money into profit. You guys are seriously retarded for listening to that faggot.

Well I will omit the name calling, but I agree. When most hear of a pump, ( not in the inner circles ), ie. it hits face book & twitter, and 'the word is out' its too late, the PUMP they are speaking of, means its time for them to unload.  

Activity: 21
0% fee pool at http://pool.spaincoin.fr

The Spaincoin pool have :
- stratum server
- secured and dedicated server
- email support

Register and happy mining Smiley
Activity: 134

Lol you can't possibly blame one guy for this.  It was inevitable as soon as it hit coinmarket cap in top 10 position, people were bound to panic buy.

I doubt btc'whale' even holds over 10 btc's in his entire portfolio.  It's usually the ugliest chicks with the 'hottie4u69' screennames.  Same holds true in the crypto world.

Net hash @ 15.5G less than 1/2 of what it was not even 24 hours ago. #'s dont lie..unless 1/2 the miners have a power outage.. *cough*
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I wish you people would stop enabling all these "devs" to make easy money off you guys.  The people of Iceland, Spain, some bumbfuck indian tribe, cyprus, etc etc will not see these coins.  Your only making the "devs" money.  I mean I get it, alot of you made shitons mining/trading this garbage like myself, but man, there has to be a point where this shit stops and you realize its detrimental overall.
Probabaly not any time soon, unless it stays high volume on mintpal.. Vern isnt gonna add this is it goes to hell inna few days. Net hash is still VERY much dropping. Farms are interested. Thats really not good.
Activity: 126
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/#Pump9pm

BTCWhale's pump on Spaincoin! This can get fun to watch Smiley

http://x-pool.org/spa
Spaincoin isn't on cryptsy lol

I think Spaoin coin is going to hit Crypsty soon.
in defi we trust
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/#Pump9pm

BTCWhale's pump on Spaincoin! This can get fun to watch Smiley

http://x-pool.org/spa
Spaincoin isn't on cryptsy lol

loooool Smiley i guess he just wanted to post his link
x01
Activity: 28
in defi we trust
I would like to get some spaincoin

Do it now , people we have a buyer Smiley))
Fag
Activity: 5
Pump Willy, pump with all your might..
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Devs looking to cashout all the so called coins that would be airdropped if people don't get theres.

Correct we will see the next big scam I guess.

But if they actually do the airdrop theres more money to be made then dumping.
in defi we trust

Let's assume he has 10x times the ammount , no 50x , it still doesn't make him a real whale Smiley
Jump to: