Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 78. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Now everything depends on how long will this price sustain.
If I had more bitcoin I'd still be buying  Wink
Me 2 - I'm all in  Grin
Activity: 219
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
If I had more bitcoin I'd still be buying  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

P2Pool code updated on GitHub:
https://github.com/SpainCoinProject/p2pool

Use this to set up p2pool pools (nodes) (for mining from 18:00 GMT onwards). Don't forget to install the vtc_scrypt python module in vertcoin_scrypt. New worker port is 26490.
Activity: 140

Now with Bittrex price displayed Smiley
Address: spa.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:25490 and use the Spaincoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
i think its gonna be dumped after this small rise. thats how its normally goes. im selling a little bit.

This pump was a little bit early. Coin needed to be dumped  @0.0003 by multipools till they have nothing. Now they can benefit form our BTCs
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
my windows version wallet v 0.8.8 can not sync up.....
What's the problem

dude just scroll back and read  Smiley

mining and blockchain temporarily slowed down because of the hard fork
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
as always mintpal ruining everything.
Activity: 100
my windows version wallet v 0.8.8 can not sync up.....
What's the problem
i think its gonna be dumped after this small rise. thats how its normally goes. im selling a little bit.
Crypto Angel
why is the price rising?

probably multipool selling at profitable price...the true rise is going to be after the hard fork, and could really be to da moon
legendary
why is the price rising?

Because of incoming hard fork with Scrypt-N in a few hours? And of course, because this coin deserves higher price  Grin
why is the price rising?

because people are deciding its going to be worth it.
Crypto Angel
holy sh*t those buy orders like crazy... That's why I like cryptocoins LOL. Let those guys sold @ 0.0002 cry lol

I bought back at .000300905 and a little averaged down my transactions, which I made at 0.0013, 0.0048 and 0.007.

This morning I was depressed, but this pump makes me smile. Let's see where it goes. AUR edge? Wouldn't be it fantastic? I consider it too fantastic.

dude I told you from the beginning to just wait, hold and stay calm, and even buy more at 0.0003  Cheesy
I think that Aurora price is reachable but unlikely, but damn it would really be nice, even if we get to 0.0X I'll get superhuge profits  Shocked
legendary
holy sh*t those buy orders like crazy... That's why I like cryptocoins LOL. Let those guys sold @ 0.0002 cry lol

I bought back at .00030905 and a little averaged down my transactions, which I made at 0.0013, 0.0048 and 0.007.

This morning I was depressed, but this pump makes me smile. Let's see where it goes. AUR edge? Wouldn't be it fantastic? I consider it too fantastic.
Crypto Angel
sell now and hope to buy back later? or HODL? the doubt is torturing me ç_ç
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: