Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 79. (Read 347615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
what that mean
that the spaincoin
will be more rare>?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It is still possible to reach 100BTC trade volume till tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
OMG 0.00045 NOW

TO THE MOON

It's going to fluctuate wildly until the multipools quit mining and dumping on us. So look for the price to rise and fall, until tomorrow...then to the MOON!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org

About the syncing problems:
Honest miners have been leaving slowly the past few days, now that there's an algo change coming it seems they're getting ready for the new algo only. So right now the net hashrate is at its lowest point in a few days. But the multipool is still hitting us, so diff increases a lot after a while and then the multipool leaves to rape other coin while SpainCoin recovers. That recovery entails honest miners mining at very high diff, so it can take a couple of hours to recover. The same happened this morning. The next block will be mined eventually, just like this morning, but it takes some time. If you want to send SpainCoins, check the block explorer, see that we're in a multipool rape cycle and your transaction will be confirmed pretty quickly. But if we're in the recovery part of the cycle (high diff, long time since last block), be ready to wait a while for the next block to come.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
anyone else has problem with the wallet?
doesn't sync, stuck at 1 hour behind

the dev said that due to the algorytm change the mining slowed down, that might cause the blockchain to slow down aswell...it could be the reason
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
anyone else has problem with the wallet?
doesn't sync, stuck at 1 hour behind
legendary
legendary
Buy wall @ 0.00028000 BTC over 22,000 SPA (6.2 BTC).

yeah and no significant sell walls.
Be careful. The multipool still has 5 hours of mining ahead and they'll dump what they mine. that's a lot of coins too (30*97*5= ~15k). If you buy, buy cheap, don't let them get your money.

This is the address to which the multipool's mined coins are being sent (this is probably their exchange address, probably at mintpal):
http://explorer.spaincoin.org/address/SNsujWhHcZNpi1EfAEBuioXwoKhCkyZ9R8
You can keep track of their transfers there. (of course they can change the address at any time). You can see they've mined and dumped 130k of the 800k coins mined so far.

The multipool is most probably middlecoin, given their hashrate fits with what I've seen in the blockchain these days and they are indeed running SpainCoin daemons. I tried to contact them twice these last few days, they didn't reply. Another multipool may have hit us intermittently too these last few days but middlecoin has been raping us nonstop.

Thank you for information!

Waiting an evening and hope for and wish a transition to Scrypt-N algo like smooth sailing!
SpainCoin.org

Be careful. The multipool still has 5 hours of mining ahead and they'll dump what they mine. that's a lot of coins too (30*97*5= ~15k). If you buy, buy cheap, don't let them get your money.

This is the address to which the multipool's mined coins are being sent (this is probably their exchange address, probably at mintpal):
http://explorer.spaincoin.org/address/SNsujWhHcZNpi1EfAEBuioXwoKhCkyZ9R8
You can keep track of their transfers there. (of course they can change the address at any time). You can see they've mined and dumped 130k of the 800k coins mined so far.

The multipool is most probably middlecoin, given their hashrate fits with what I've seen in the blockchain these days and they are indeed running SpainCoin daemons. I tried to contact them twice these last few days, they didn't reply. Another multipool may have hit us intermittently too these last few days but middlecoin has been raping us nonstop.
Activity: 84

Now buy wall @ 0.00029000 and price is up to 0.00032 - 0.00034. Not much to sell left, only some multipools dumping small amounts from time to time. We shall see 0.0005 soon.
legendary

Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Spaincoin Mining Pool Hub is ready for Hard fork

Spaincoin Mining Pool Hub

http://spaincoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 1% Fee
- US / Asia server
- DDoS protected

current port : 20471 (Scrypt)
new port : 30471 (Scrypt-N-Factor)

Mine Spaincoin by Scrypt miner with 20471 port.
After Monday 18:00 UTC, mine with Vertminer and new port 30471.

Pool has already opened 30471 port so you can be ready to mine!!!!

Come and mine together.
You can also mine other coins with single sign up.

Hard fork is TODAY: Monday 24 at 18:00 GMT
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

If you're a miner, mine with scrypt until 18:00 GMT.
After 18:00, mine with scrypt-n

IF you are  gui miner like i am then you can download the scrypt-n Version here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guiminer-scrypt-a-guiminer-fork-for-mining-scrypt-chains-150331

SpainCoin.org

Hard fork is TODAY: Monday 24 at 18:00 GMT
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

If you're a miner, mine with scrypt until 18:00 GMT.
After 18:00, mine with scrypt-n
legendary
Btw, after N-scrypt implementation, hashpower will be lower than with usual miner. This should influence market healthy.
Pages:
Jump to: