Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 3. (Read 1631 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In the roadmap it is said that the mobile application is available in Q1 2018, but I did not find it on the playstore or on your site, can you tell me about this?
i see bro. i find this in my phone too but i can't find the app
hi. Thanks for your attention. We are upgrade our app and it will come back soon.
copper member
i don't see the information about your team. can you give me more that?
HI. You can visit our website for more information about our team member. Thanks.
Activity: 70
Nice to be part of this project and has now getting much attention in crypto world. Good luck

Activity: 41
How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

i have the same question like you.now aday  hacker very dangerous. so can we trust in this project?
I think they have high level of security. The system will also help eliminate any risk of fraud and other undesirable behaviors that could endanger the network and its members.
Activity: 36
Just 2 advisors. I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.
Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?

For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.

thank you for your sharing. Good information for me. I will consider about this project
copper member
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

do you think this project can rise up in the future?
we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry. You can believe in our bright future.
Activity: 32
Nice to be part of this project and has now getting much attention in crypto world. Good luck
Activity: 40
Just 2 advisors. I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.
Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?

For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.
copper member
How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

i have the same question like you.now aday  hacker very dangerous. so can we trust in this project?
We always try to protect the security for our customer. If you are to lose or get your card stolen then as a cardholder, you will be able to block it instantly from the States treete Site. There are daily spend limits on number of transactions and volumes, any suspicious activity is likely to be caught by our processing platform, resulting in declined transactions. Lastly, as a cardholder you will be able to file a chargeback just like you would with your credit card
Activity: 35

Activity: 31
I'm glad that I became an investor in the Statestreete project! Good luck!
Activity: 36

copper member
i think your team is not have enough experience. so with this team how do you run this project??
Hi. Thanks for your caring. Our team have already had long term experience and we believe that we will bring the new era of digital assets to community.
brand new
Activity: 0
In the roadmap it is said that the mobile application is available in Q1 2018, but I did not find it on the playstore or on your site, can you tell me about this?
i see bro. i find this in my phone too but i can't find the app
copper member
can you tell me more about your project. What will you upgrade? how can you help us if our wallet are stolen?
hi. Thanks for your question. If you are to lose or get your card stolen then as a cardholder, you will be able to block it instantly from the States treete Site. There are daily spend limits on number of transactions and volumes, any suspicious activity (ie. online purchase with higher than customer average spend at a new merchant) is likely to be caught by our processing platform, resulting in declined transactions. Lastly, as a cardholder you will be able to file a chargeback just like you would with your credit card.
Activity: 32

Activity: 43
I  can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier.. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. Gotta tell my friends as well!
Activity: 42
with their benefits, i think Statestreete will soon penetrate into the market.
Activity: 12
what is the name of our app? i want to download for check
Activity: 22
Isn't the difference in prices overtime too high?
what price of this coin after ICO? what do you think? is it high or low price?
Pages:
Jump to: