Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 5. (Read 1631 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

do you think this project can rise up in the future?
copper member
Activity: 21
How can states treete help if my wallet get stolen?

i have the same question like you.now aday  hacker very dangerous. so can we trust in this project?
copper member
Activity: 28
I’m not so excited in your project. How can you convince me to stay?

StateStreete not only solves problems, but also creates opportunities and success.We are trying to make our dream as contributing efficiency project to life
copper member
Activity: 20
Can we have bonus when join in the first day?
Activity: 46
Really want to become your partner. Waiting for your success.
copper member
Activity: 24
i think your team is not have enough experience. so with this team how do you run this project??
copper member
How long has your team been working together? Have you already had other projects?

well. We have been working together for 2 years to prepare the launch of Statestreete. Before that, we have not worked together
Activity: 34
From my point of view,StateStreete can meet the highest advanced technology standards and also become the most user friendly digital cash and can be easily used by anyone.  that sounds good project.
copper member
Activity: 25
can you tell me more about your project. What will you upgrade? how can you help us if our wallet are stolen?
copper member
Really want to become your partner. Waiting for your success.

Hi. You are always welcome to join in our project.
Activity: 39
I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose....

copper member
hi. I have a question about your security system?

The blockchain system allows you the ability to protect your account from all attacks. Your transaction cannot be interfered under any circumstances. Our competence team of professionals makes sure that your digital assets are secured
Activity: 44
Just 2 advisors. I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.
copper member
This is a fascinating project, I'll be watching for the next news

Thank you for your caring. We will update more news for users.
where the latest news it will publish in? whether in this thread or on your website? We're really waiting for your latest news about this project
You can join our Telegram group for update news. Thanks.
copper member
From my point of view,StateStreete can meet the highest advanced technology standards and also become the most user friendly digital cash and can be easily used by anyone.  that sounds good project.

Thank you very much! We will try our best to make this project successful and bring value to our society.
copper member
How convenient is your Statestreete debit?

with our partners,We will provide you with a debit card that you can use anywhere, anytime all Statestreete worldwide. You can also use it to withdraw or transfer money through ATMs.
copper member
I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose....

Thank you sir! Lovely how to see you like and support our project. We will try our best to bring more value for our community
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

where the latest news it will publish in? whether in this thread or on your website? We're really waiting for your latest news about this project
copper member

Activity: 43
I want to know  under what circumstances should I provide KYC documents only when investing or is there something else?
Pages:
Jump to: