Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 8. (Read 1631 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions. Really hope your project will be successful
copper member
Activity: 28
Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
HI. Could you please tell us more about the improvement that we need? Thanks in advance.
copper member
You have good program together with good team! This must be the best combination. work and earn together and all is well!!

Hi. with this good combination, we always try to develop our project more and more
Activity: 31
Congrats on the milestone achieved so far, really excited about this project and the huge potential it offers.
Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
Activity: 32
It looks like a very interesting and well thought project. Looking forward to read the whitepaper and I will keep an eye on it. One big exchange to trade them all
copper member
Hello admin. I want to join in your token sale but how can i Join in?

To participate in the Token Sale, you need to sign up and log in the account on this website and pay for SNZ tokens. We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
Activity: 40
Hello admin. I want to join in your token sale but how can i Join in?
It's amazing and goodluck project and I wishing it all the best. Goodluck dev / team
copper member
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments

Hi. Thank you for your support. we will try to improve more.
copper member
Everytime i saw project like this ,I feel exciting! But, I think you need to show your demo , them the investors can believe in your project. Cant use a simple website to collect money from investors, Good UI/UX is very important! Smiley Smiley
Thank you for suggestion. We will try to improve more
copper member
Hi dev. I have a question. what are benefits from the inherent advantages of working as part of a group that an investor can have?

we already mentioned about it on our website. You can hire professional investment managers, which may potentially be able to offer better returns and more adequate risk management benefit from economic of scale, lower transaction costs.
Activity: 16
Everytime i saw project like this ,I feel exciting! But, I think you need to show your demo , them the investors can believe in your project. Cant use a simple website to collect money from investors, Good UI/UX is very important! Smiley Smiley
copper member
I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is truly very nice.

I also think that they will have potential to develop more and more in the future
we always try our best to develop our project avd bring benefits to our investor. Thank you.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
copper member
what's new on project for investors?

Thanks for you caring. You can join in our Telegram group to update more information about our project
I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is truly very nice.

I also think that they will have potential to develop more and more in the future
what's new on project for investors?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
In the roadmap it is said that the mobile application is available in Q1 2018, but I did not find it on the playstore or on your site, can you tell me about this?
copper member
The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions. Really hope your project will be successful

Thank you for your caring. We are trying to make our dream come true. Waiting for our successul.
Pages:
Jump to: