Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 9. (Read 1631 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
This platform is easy to use and project is good for everybody. I think this project will successful in a short time and we will see it everywhere, and will not disappoint the buyers
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi dev. I have a question. what are benefits from the inherent advantages of working as part of a group that an investor can have?
copper member
Activity: 28
It's amazing and goodluck project and I wishing it all the best. Goodluck dev / team

Thank you for your caring. We will try our best to promote our project
Activity: 46
All transactions for any currency pair StateStreete happening on the platform will be applied at low cost and quickly. It sounds good.
Activity: 70
Have just read your wp, the concept is unique and amazing. Hope your project will help to improve the employment problem.
copper member
if I invite my friend  to join in the project. Is there any benefit for me dev?

When you invite others to participate in the project according to the specified investment package, the package is at least a minimum of $10. Participants can select any investment package to contribute. You will receive an equivalent profit from the package that you invested
copper member
I think that we can believe in StateStreete trading systems because it is probably impossible to hack StateStreete trading systems .  when a node is attacked, the remaining node will still function normally

Thanks for your great words. we always try build the safest StateStreete trading systems for users.
copper member
This platform is easy to use and project is good for everybody. I think this project will successful in a short time and we will see it everywhere, and will not disappoint the buyers

We will try develop our project and we will disappoint our buyers.
Activity: 39
still waitting for more good news from dev team
I am also waiting for their news. Hope this project will come to an end and bring benefits to us
copper member
Activity: 122
Isn't the difference in prices overtime too high?
Have just read your wp, the concept is unique and amazing. Hope your project will help to improve the employment problem.

Thank you for your great words. We will try our best to develop our project.
copper member
All transactions for any currency pair StateStreete happening on the platform will be applied at low cost and quickly. It sounds good.

We tried to improve the brand value and the exchange between brands place more easily. Compared to the cost that traditional methods can charge you, StateStreete charge you a fee negligible, and even traded abroad charge you nearly fees mediocre similar transactions domestic
Activity: 41
if I invite my friend  to join in the project. Is there any benefit for me dev?
Activity: 40
I think that we can believe in StateStreete trading systems because it is probably impossible to hack StateStreete trading systems .  when a node is attacked, the remaining node will still function normally
Activity: 31
An excellent project, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?
Activity: 31
still waitting for more good news from dev team
copper member
You said that StateStreete is even faster than Bitcoin. How can you ensure about this?

thank you for your question. Our blockchain technology allows StateStreete the capability of surpassing Bitcoin and other digital cashes when it comes to the speed of money transaction.StateStreete transaction confirmation is 3-5 secs which makes it distinct and faster than most crypto payment systems with 10000 transactions per second.
copper member
putting my trust and investment in it. Hope it achieves great success because i have put my bet on it.

Thank you for your trusting. We will not let you down
You said that StateStreete is even faster than Bitcoin. How can you ensure about this?
Activity: 32
this Statestreets project may be a good one because StateStreete resolve worries about exchange rate fees that you will probably pay a lot if they are using other services, and many other expenses related to foreign currency exchange and transfer
Pages:
Jump to: