Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 4. (Read 1631 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
After the end of time the ICO, will I still have the bonus income by referring new members to lend StateStreete programs?

so how much bonus you hope you will have from the admin of this project?
Activity: 39
This looks really good. I like the visionary idea. Could well need the money to make it happen
Activity: 27
Your project looks interesting.I'm researching further and subscribing

Thank you for your attention. You can follow our telegram to have more information.
can i join your gourp in telegram admin? i need more information
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi, I wonder about debit card and payment gate way. Can I use it anywhere I want?

[/quote i think we can not use it widely. do you think so?
Activity: 11
can you tell me how many bonus or token we we join first and take our friend join too?
Activity: 12
Hi admin. Can I know how many percent or token bonus I will get if I join the early birds program ?

[/quote  i think we don't have much bonus. maybe just a little bit.
copper member
Activity: 23
How can I earn money with your platform ?

do you think we can find more money when invest this project bro?
Activity: 32
I see your hard-working to test and upgrade to ensure that you exceed the industry's best standards. You already did a good job. I will follow
copper member
Activity: 28
Will holders of tokens receive any bonuses or dividends?

For token holders,  they will be able to bid for a share in smart contracts involving actors and producers, film production rebates, brand placement in productions, backend streams, royalties, contracts for crews and equipment, invoice factoring, distribution and completion guarantees
copper member
Activity: 22
i don't see the information about your team. can you give me more that?
copper member
I see your hard-working to test and upgrade to ensure that you exceed the industry's best standards. You already did a good job. I will follow

Thank you very much! We will try our best to make this project successful and bring value to our society.
copper member
Activity: 25
The days when digital assets are normal are coming.
The number of people who understand that convenience must increase.
In order to look forward to this coin, I also want you to do your best to solve coin technology and problems.
i agree with you. But do you think this is success in the future. i don't think so. we don't have enough information
copper member
Hi, i’m new but it seems to me that StateStreete is a strong project because it builds a 24/7 to interact and support, help, handling customer requests best to ensure all activities are held stable, fast. Anyone can request your technical staff help and deal with situations that occur when the transaction

Thank you for your interesting in our project and connect to us for news and information upcoming.
copper member
Activity: 34
how will you protect us form the hacker?
copper member
Activity: 21
Do you have telegram group? I want to join telegram group to discuss about this project. Please discuss with me about this project on Telegram Group

if you joined this group. please tell me. because i'm excited with this project. so can you let me in this group too? we can have more information. thank you
copper member
Do you have any restrictions for users?

hi. we have no restrictions for users. As long as you are above 18 years old, you can join in our project
copper member
What is for token holder in your project?

For token holders,  they will be able to bid for a share in smart contracts involving actors and producers, film production rebates, brand placement in productions, backend streams, royalties, contracts for crews and equipment, invoice factoring, distribution and completion guarantees
copper member
Activity: 31
Do you have telegram group? I want to join telegram group to discuss about this project. Please discuss with me about this project on Telegram Group

were you join this group? i'm very exciting with this project. so can you let me in too? thank you
Activity: 33
I like your business concept and it can be very successful

copper member
Activity: 21
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

do you think this project can rise up in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: