Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STATESTREETE] THE NEW ERA OF DIGITAL ASSETS - page 10. (Read 1631 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
putting my trust and investment in it. Hope it achieves great success because i have put my bet on it.

copper member
Activity: 28
It is so convenient that you provide you a debit card and gateway that you can use anywhere, anytime all States treete worldwide.

Hi. thanks for your attention. we always try to provide the best service for our user.
Activity: 43
After the end of time the ICO, will I still have the bonus income by referring new members to lend StateStreete programs?

After the end of time the ICO, you still have the bonus income by referring new members to lend StateStreete programs.
Activity: 39
After the end of time the ICO, will I still have the bonus income by referring new members to lend StateStreete programs?
copper member
Follow you from the first day and I can see your potential. Hope you won't let me down
Thanks for your following. We will not let you down.
Activity: 34
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I read about the project. Interesting about the special features of the project. The object of the project can be businessmen, ordinary consumers, or individuals ... Therefore, the project will be widely available. But many people do not know about the project. What is your promotion plan? Do you use any special promotion? Using incentives for customers will be a pretty attractive measure of the project!
Activity: 32
this Statestreets project may be a good one because StateStreete resolve worries about exchange rate fees that you will probably pay a lot if they are using other services, and many other expenses related to foreign currency exchange and transfer

I agree with you. It also help us to save time, money, and of course, the less cash, will be more secure.
Activity: 16
Follow you from the first day and I can see your potential. Hope you won't let me down
Activity: 35
I have reviewed all the details of your project and everything is truly very nice.
copper member
Statestreets apps such as debit card and other mobile apps provide us with the most simple handling apps being made to meet your money transaction demands. that’s so useful

Thanks for your caring. No matter who you are, a businessman, a normal consumer, or an individual desiring to transfer your money to your acquaintance, StateStreete is, no wonder, your best choice.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

Did you even read the images ? they used ERC20 as their base for their project, why ? because it is very easy to create one and it is cost-effective compared to build up a new kind of project with a different/new algorithm.

You said you came from STATESTREETE corporation, mind to tell me where it is ? link to your corporation profile please ? because i searched for it and i got none. Not sure whether you were misspelling it or it did not exist in the first place.

Also, what is the name of that large corporation? It's misspelled.

copper member
Hi dev. I want more information about your private guarantee. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Thanks for your attention. All of your private informations including money sender, money receiver, amount of money, etc... have no chance of being leaked with our most advanced blockchain technology.Full protection against DDoS attacks, full data encryption in accordance with PCI DSS standards
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Statestreets apps such as debit card and other mobile apps provide us with the most simple handling apps being made to meet your money transaction demands. that’s so useful
Activity: 33
Hi dev. I want more information about your private guarantee. Thanks in advance.
copper member
Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?

Thanks for your question. we will consider about it. At this time, we already have Desktop wallet, Web wallet, Mobile wallet. You can you choose to use these wallet. Thanks.
Activity: 36
Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?
copper member
Your project looks interesting.I'm researching further and subscribing

Thank you for your attention. You can follow our telegram to have more information.
copper member
What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?

Thanks for your question. Our platform use Ethereum(ERC-20)
Activity: 43
Do I need to rely on third parties to connect to my partner?
Pages:
Jump to: