Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 105. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
I hope there will be some good news soon. Keep doing the good work devs.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Current Proof of Stake Rewards is 20 STEPS. It is still the beginning. Still plenty of time to buy STEPS.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
When I have more time available I'll like to see if I can make a promo video for you to help promote Steps!

That sounds great, early next week we will have our new logo as well.

Sounds fantastic!  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When I have more time available I'll like to see if I can make a promo video for you to help promote Steps!

That sounds great, early next week we will have our new logo as well.
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Every time I look at this thread, I get more and more excited about STEPS.  Grin
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It a good day to  buy some Steps join us as we grow you grow invest what you can......Even if it's 100 to 10000 buy what you  can get your wallet leave your coins in the wallet and watch them grow day by day .Steps has devoted   Dev's that  want to take there coin to the top if you you to ask a question it will b answered ,,,,Steps,,,,,, we will step by step bring it to the next level we are all committed to bring this pro-get to the top 10 but are goal is to b number 1 ,,,.....I am proud to b a member of this team there is no other coin like this one ....................STEPS....STEPS....STEPS....STEPS....   AND DON'T FROGET TO VOTE   https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Do you see a dollar stepcoin in the near future?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          You never know what the future will bring but one thing we are dedicated to this coin we are working  hard to bring this coin to the next level and yes i can see STEPS ON TOP AND CAN REACH 1 DOLLAR OR MORE   so join us b part of the future with Steps we are the future in crypt o currency ....
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
It a good day to  buy some Steps join us as we grow you grow invest what you can......Even if it's 100 to 10000 buy what you  can get your wallet leave your coins in the wallet and watch them grow day by day .Steps has devoted   Dev's that  want to take there coin to the top if you you to ask a question it will b answered ,,,,Steps,,,,,, we will step by step bring it to the next level we are all committed to bring this pro-get to the top 10 but are goal is to b number 1 ,,,.....I am proud to b a member of this team there is no other coin like this one ....................STEPS....STEPS....STEPS....STEPS....   AND DON'T FROGET TO VOTE   https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Do you see a dollar stepcoin in the near future?
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It a good day to  buy some Steps join us as we grow you grow invest what you can......Even if it's 100 to 10000 buy what you  can get your wallet leave your coins in the wallet and watch them grow day by day .Steps has devoted   Dev's that  want to take there coin to the top if you you to ask a question it will b answered ,,,,Steps,,,,,, we will step by step bring it to the next level we are all committed to bring this pro-get to the top 10 but are goal is to b number 1 ,,,.....I am proud to b a member of this team there is no other coin like this one ....................STEPS....STEPS....STEPS....STEPS....   AND DON'T FROGET TO VOTE   https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Activity: 566
I am doing a Steps give away tomorrow/Monday

There is Supermoon tomorrow and I want to see some snaps of it from around the globe.

If you're interested in space/astronomy then feel free to tweet me your pics. Feel free to retweet too Smiley

https://twitter.com/lordpiccolo640/status/647673924004802560

LP

This is a brilliant idea mate, just about to get a new camera too Cheesy

Wont have it in time for this, but i love the idea of rewarding folks for nice pics  Wink

looking forward to some nice pics hopefully.
Activity: 1022
I am doing a Steps give away tomorrow/Monday

There is Supermoon tomorrow and I want to see some snaps of it from around the globe.

If you're interested in space/astronomy then feel free to tweet me your pics. Feel free to retweet too Smiley

https://twitter.com/lordpiccolo640/status/647673924004802560

LP
I'm getting more and more convinced of the true colors of the team behind this coin, but I guess it needs some out-of-the-box thinking for it to shine amongst the flood of altcoins.
Make it a niche market like we are trying to achieve with GEO and attract some new blood in this small pound of cryptofans.
My 2 STEPS  Wink

The guys behind it and fully committed to this project. There are some exciting times ahead for steps I believe. You're right, there are a load of other coins that are standing above Steps, but that'll change in time, I'm confident about that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I'm getting more and more convinced of the true colors of the team behind this coin, but I guess it needs some out-of-the-box thinking for it to shine amongst the flood of altcoins.
Make it a niche market like we are trying to achieve with GEO and attract some new blood in this small pound of cryptofans.
My 2 STEPS  Wink
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
STEPS coin deserve more attention especially with a devoted Team behind it.
Afternoon all,

If you haven't done so already, would you please take a moment to vote for Steps over at C-Cex and Cryptsy.

You can find the C-cex voting page here - https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

You can find the Cryptsu voting page here  - https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Many thanks

LP

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
POS staking on the way
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
looks interesting keeping an eye on this one! How much of the total supply was burnt?

PROVABLY BURNED 5 756 872.827 coins
Activity: 658
looks interesting keeping an eye on this one! How much of the total supply was burnt?
Do You Even Onion Bro?
  I would like to thank you guy's for asking to join the Steps coin  team ....Steps coin it is a very unique coin this is why  im so glad to part this pro get... From the start of the coin everything that was said is happening step by step this coin is working it way up the ladder........ We are expecting to b on the bigger exchange very soon and once this happen the price will shoot up with new investor..... Get on the right track by Steps it a good investment..,.. i know i did and every chance i get i buy more ...
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
When we can expect Android staking wallet release ?
The android staking wallet is ready we just wait for the redesign of logo. Once we received it we will post it immediately.
Jump to: