Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 104. (Read 193160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Love the new logo!  Grin
Hadn't noticed it up until now. Professionally done *thumbs up*
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Love the new logo!  Grin
Activity: 1022
Remember. You can buy first real product for STEPS.

Trend Micro™ Maximum Security 10 provides you with comprehensive, multiple device protection and privacy so you can do great things online safely.
  • Protects against viruses
  • Blocks dangerous websites
  • Shields your privacy on social media
  • Safeguards kids online
  • Secures Android and iOS mobile devices
  • Guards against identity theft

You have to download official TRIAL version of product. Then enter the purchased serial number from stepscoinmarket. License is valid 1y/3devices (PCs, Android, etc).

Would you be willing for one of us guys that work with steps to be an escrow for this service?

It would be nice if we can offer as much security to our community as possible.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Remember. You can buy first real product for STEPS.

Trend Micro™ Maximum Security 10 provides you with comprehensive, multiple device protection and privacy so you can do great things online safely.
  • Protects against viruses
  • Blocks dangerous websites
  • Shields your privacy on social media
  • Safeguards kids online
  • Secures Android and iOS mobile devices
  • Guards against identity theft

You have to download official TRIAL version of product. Then enter the purchased serial number from stepscoinmarket. License is valid 1y/3devices (PCs, Android, etc).

legendary
Out of interest how did you make that STEPS vanity address??? vanitygen?
Good guess indeed
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
After a few days of just watching, I downloaded the QT wallet and I must say that I am surprised with the speed at which it is working.
Especially when I compare it to other altcoins.
I had it synced in a jiffy with only a few connections (although I missed a progressbar) and also importing a vanity address took me just a few seconds.
I haven't had a look into where I can get steps, but if you wanna send me a few, be my guest Wink

STEPSXj3vmWtMbwJEY1vdiQ6VeXXXXXX

Hey man, It used to be against the rules of the forum to post address's. Would you mind putting it in your signature instead please Smiley

Out of interest how did you make that STEPS vanity address??? vanitygen?
legendary
Hey man, It used to be against the rules of the forum to post address's. Would you mind putting it in your signature instead please Smiley
Should have known better doh^^
Consider it done.
Time for a better way of communication than this old skool SMF forum, but that's on the agenda of Steps anyway afaik.
After a few days of just watching, I downloaded the QT wallet and I must say that I am surprised with the speed at which it is working.
I had it synced in a jiffy with only a few connections (although I missed a progressbar) and also importing a vanity address took me just a few seconds.
I haven't had a look into where I can get steps, but if you wanna send me a few, be my guest Wink

STEPSXj3vmWtMbwJEY1vdiQ6VeHQyU2Pdv

legendary
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Sorry, I missed the ICO  Angry

But working on buying STEPS! Have 20k to add to my wallet.
Thanks, to someone dropping some on me this morning.
Really, like the concept of this coin and the team behind it!
Can't wait till it starts staking  Grin Moving coins to my wallet
in stacks of 500. Takes longer to stake, but stakes more often
when starts to stake. Will buy more, when I can.

Peace, Dennis

Welcome aboard Dennis, thanks for stopping by and reading the Ann as well as buying some steps. You'll definitely get a few POS blocks with 20k steps Smiley

Dennis welcome to a real coin!With devoted team!
Activity: 357
nice to see that this coin moves forward. i still very young coin, but very promising.

Peace, Dennis

Welcome aboard Dennis, thanks for stopping by and reading the Ann as well as buying some steps. You'll definitely get a few POS blocks with 20k steps Smiley
We hereby would like to announce that Hashmaster1 will help with PR and marketing Steps inside and outside of Crypto.

We can also can confirm that lordpiccolo joined our foundation.
A PR is definitely good for this coin.

Hashmaster1 and myself will be helping to push this coin whilst the devs do their devvy stuff.

I am usually on here most of the day between 0700-2200 at various points so I'll happily handle any questions you guys have.

If it needs an answer from a dev, I'll get one. You'll also see me in c-cex chat most days as well as yobit.

Please all remember to vote at c-cex. The more exchange we're on the more security you guys have too.

Over and out

LP
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
We hereby would like to announce that Hashmaster1 will help with PR and marketing Steps inside and outside of Crypto.

A PR is definitely good for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
I notice that you don't have a website up yet. I can offer free hosting if you're interested for the first month and then you can pay in STEPS if you want for a year or BITZ. http://immix.xyz, PM me if interested.
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

Activity: 300

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
GOOD day everyone  we are working hard to get you the best out off Steps that we can soon the website will b ready ....... We have  allot of good things coming for this pro-get we are doing it  one step at a time,,,, so that everything that we said is getting done ........Join a winning team that going to bring Steps to the top 10 soon  but are goal is to b number 1 so invest in the right coin Steps is the one and step by step we will reach the moon .....and beyond  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I hope there will be some good news soon. Keep doing the good work devs.

When Web wallet and Payment Gateway? It helps to grow.

Hey man, those items are currently booked in for October and November. If things need to move around the DEVs will give us the heads up I'm sure.

What I'm currently looking forward to is the online store. But I'll have to be patient for that Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I hope there will be some good news soon. Keep doing the good work devs.

When Web wallet and Payment Gateway? It helps to grow.
Jump to: