Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 85. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
I do not see any giveaway steps in this forum ?
We done numerous giveaways with our sig and twitter campaigns. More will follow soon, I suggest you follow us on twitter.

https://twitter.com/AltcoinSteps
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I do not see any giveaway steps in this forum ?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hah "lets create a new altcoin environment". I mean, cmon. Yeah sure.. lets do that, this never ends does it? haha

What was the name again, TRON something, where a known scammer came forward and told everyone his name, and people like WOOW, this is trustful. And used alot of clichés like "this will be different, we are honest blablabla". And now its over just in a few months.
Activity: 194
Wow what a last 24 hours for STEPS!!! Seems we are gaining major traction! Stake those STEPS & tweet them exchanges!!! they gonna have 2 take notice soon!!! Smiley

The number of totally shit coins that are on Bittrex - it won't be long before a proper coin like STEPS gets added.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
i am interested in STEPS and i am wondering if there is a bounty for thread translation into German?. I believe can provide the best service in industry with my all efforts towards translating into German. I hope I will get this work along with a great bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Wow what a last 24 hours for STEPS!!! Seems we are gaining major traction! Stake those STEPS & tweet them exchanges!!! they gonna have 2 take notice soon!!! Smiley
Activity: 189
Well we have now passed 5000 sat - the only thing left to see now is whether by Sunday's end we will have a consolidated floor at 5000! So far so good with my predictions.

It is a fair price. On exchanges is quite a small number STEPS. I recommend quickly bought all the steps below 6000.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think that with the limited coin count and then the 1 % inflation only after block 60,000 this coin has 100,000k+ potential if it gets an app to buy gift cards and other services we can actually use the crypto coins for right now most crypto coins are just thin air with not even a concept let alone a service to buy things with your cryto coins with so you are actually light years ahead of the rest with your platforms and deas if you can pull that off. and your coin should carry a major premium for that and maybe then the other exchanges will wake up to your coin then.
New Idea for the devs: Any way we could set up a section on the website that allows users to purchase Amazon, Newegg, Steam gift vouchers with STEPS?
We are very very hard on this idea and more updates will follow soon. NOXT app have the ability to purchase amazon vouchers and there will be more options soon.

Currently NOXT is in beta testing and not public, more updates on this will follow soon.

Great to hear - looks like just the APP the crypto community needs. Giving a real use to these coins,.
New Idea for the devs: Any way we could set up a section on the website that allows users to purchase Amazon, Newegg, Steam gift vouchers with STEPS?
We are very very hard on this idea and more updates will follow soon. NOXT app have the ability to purchase amazon vouchers and there will be more options soon.

Currently NOXT is in beta testing and not public, more updates on this will follow soon.
Well we have now passed 5000 sat - the only thing left to see now is whether by Sunday's end we will have a consolidated floor at 5000! So far so good with my predictions.
Does the android wallet include staking capability?

yes

Nice thanks, if anyone is interested here is the link to the Uberpay bitcoin multiwallet STEPS was added to. Not sure if the link is in OP.

http://uberpay.io/

we have google play link in op for uberpay wallet

thanks, I have another question  Embarrassed

can you explain the dif between the total supply 19mil and the supply of 9.2mil?
yes, 5756872.82700000 STEPS were burned

http://chain.altcoinsteps.com/address/SMJ12qn9jNCCXJnTYRz5Yu9ZenERqvYwfg

the burn was also confirmed in earlz review available in OP
Activity: 105

yes

Nice thanks, if anyone is interested here is the link to the Uberpay bitcoin multiwallet STEPS was added to. Not sure if the link is in OP.

thanks, I have another question  Embarrassed

can you explain the dif between the total supply 19mil and the supply of 9.2mil?

yes

Activity: 714
We all need to go on twitter and send tweets to big exchanges, Steps doing very well now!

yes

yes

Activity: 546
go,go,go steps up 5000 satoshi...
Pages:
Jump to: