Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 32. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

In any case, I am impressed by the achievements of the team.
The fact that there are so many reputable partners and new ones are constantly appearing is impressive.

The main thing is that we see real work and real achievements. Judging by the partners whom they managed to attract, we can already say that the team is working really effectively.
Activity: 14

I wonder how the model of receiving dividends will work and how the team plans to make money ? I think this information is important for everyone.

There is no need to talk about receiving dividends in the near future. Only if you are ready to invest for a long time.

So far, there is not enough information about this. But here you need to understand how the company will earn money. This is still very important.
It’s important that there are many applications and services in the world that will use your identity. in this case it will be really very convenient for everyone.

Do you plan to release any client software for pc? Or will it be only mobile applications at the moment?

This doesn't make that much sense at the moment. Since the development of any mobile software will be much more profitable at the moment.
FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.
copper member
Activity: 88
Please tell me where I can read more information about the team ? Do any of them already have success in the field of blockchain ?

https://kabn.network/#execteam
Here is the link
You can also check Linkedin accounts to learn more about the experience of KABN Team

- Special Offers
- Exclusive Opportunities & Experiences

I don't really understand what this means and where can I read more about it ? And when will the demo version of the app be available ?

KABN’s mission is to create a world-class suite of products and services that support the decentralized market economy, globally enabling consumers to take control of their digital identity and personal data, connecting them with traditional and digital services and loyalty platforms. And special offers and exclusive opportunities will be connected with all our services that we provide.

What other services do you plan to provide besides identification and loyalty program ?
What other functions will the wallet have ?

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I wonder how the model of receiving dividends will work and how the team plans to make money ? I think this information is important for everyone.

We will announce it soon

as I understand it, your main goal is still a worldwide identification and wallet with Fiat support?

Yes, you're right

Tell me please, can US citizens take part in sales rounds?

We will provide you with all the details soon

are there any plans for working in the stock market in the future?
And where can I see the roadmap?

Yes, we have such plans
You can find our Roadmap on the website

Do you plan to release any client software for pc? Or will it be only mobile applications at the moment?

We will start with mobile apps
The fact that tokens will give the right to receive dividends is just a huge plus, but I would like to know more about it now. That is, to get the maximum motivation for increasing my income.

There is no need to talk about receiving dividends in the near future. Only if you are ready to invest for a long time.

What other services do you plan to provide besides identification and loyalty program ?

here it interests me as much as possible. And I’m also interested in how the wallet will be connected with fiat money. Will I be able to use this as a means of payment and do it as safely as possible.
are there any plans for working in the stock market in the future?
And where can I see the roadmap?

The fact that the team announced the receipt of dividends for shareholders is the best motivation for me. So I will participate if the minimum Deposit amount is not too large.

There have been no announcements regarding rounds of sales. So we are all waiting for this.

- Special Offers

I don't really understand what this means and where can I read more about it ? And when will the demo version of the app be available ?

read white paper and study the project in more detail. to understand how it all will work.
At the moment, I like that the company will be as legal as possible.
Tell me please, can US citizens take part in sales rounds?

the main thing is that it will be software for authentication where it will be necessary. Thanks to such partners, this can really be done now.

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.

The main thing is that it will be a large-scale business. And the project will be able to scale very easily.
For example, an ID can be used all over the world .

This will require thousands of partners in the future. But yesterday I read the top news about the development of the project.

The team is working on it. But as I understand it they will need a huge amount of investment to scale these technologies around the world.

it's too early to draw conclusions. I still do not really understand how much money the team wants to attract for the full implementation of this project

- Special Offers

It will be really interesting and exclusive offers for everyone.
Now I want to see more news about partners.
please tell me what the business model will look like ? what exactly will you offer to investors and how will your company make money ?
now I follow the work of the team and am impressed with how it all develops. It seems to me that the demand should be huge. I'll just follow the news for now.

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.

I wonder if the team will work in the stock market in the future ? Or at the moment you are only considering crypto exchanges.

in any case, it will be a listing on crypto exchanges. But I think that it will not make sense to sell tokens in the near future. This will be an investment for more than a year.
Pages:
Jump to: