Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 33. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the system of distribution of tokens seems a bit strange. You leave a very large reserve when it is a sale of shares.
Activity: 6

- Special Offers
- Exclusive Opportunities & Experiences

I don't really understand what this means and where can I read more about it ? And when will the demo version of the app be available ?

Read the white paper. But it seems to me that the loyalty program is not enough.
In any case, I am impressed by the achievements of the team.
The fact that there are so many reputable partners and new ones are constantly appearing is impressive.
Activity: 6

please tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold?
But now the team is showing good results and this is a fact.

Yes, actually the model looks very strange. The company leaves just a huge reserve of tokens. I do not understand why this will be done.
Activity: 7
I wonder how the model of receiving dividends will work and how the team plans to make money ? I think this information is important for everyone.
Activity: 5
What other services do you plan to provide besides identification and loyalty program ?
What other functions will the wallet have ?

what do you offer for business ? what advantages will the wallet have for corporations and large businesses ?
Have any of the partners already confirmed cooperation with you ?

the site has a huge list of partners. You can read and draw conclusions for yourself.
Activity: 9

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.

The main thing is that it will be a large-scale business. And the project will be able to scale very easily.
For example, an ID can be used all over the world .

This will require thousands of partners in the future. But yesterday I read the top news about the development of the project.

The team is working on it. But as I understand it they will need a huge amount of investment to scale these technologies around the world.
Activity: 5
- Special Offers
- Exclusive Opportunities & Experiences

I don't really understand what this means and where can I read more about it ? And when will the demo version of the app be available ?
Please tell me where I can read more information about the team ? Do any of them already have success in the field of blockchain ?
Activity: 2

Nice project and I really like how it all works.
Please tell me have you patented your identification methods?

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.

But if this is a really unique technology it will make sense to get patents.
Activity: 3

you have confirmed that you will sell only 17% of the tokens but I do not really understand what will happen to the rest of the tokens. I am afraid that in the future this may affect the share price.

This only means that there will be more rounds of sales in the future. This is also very important to understand. But the price will be the most favorable for those who fall into the white list.

There was no information about the sales rounds yet . But I'm also waiting for this moment.
copper member
Activity: 88

But perhaps it will be any other unique services at the moment ? I just wish I could understand that, too.

KABN offers cost-effective compliance services in exchange for acquiring leads to issue Visa card accounts and access to the corresponding KABN banking wallet. KABN monetizes card holders through card transaction fees as well as through loyalty and affiliate commissions.

I wonder if the team will work in the stock market in the future ? Or at the moment you are only considering crypto exchanges.

KABN management team has run publicly listed companies on different stock exchanges

Activity: 26

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.

The main thing is that it will be a large-scale business. And the project will be able to scale very easily.
For example, an ID can be used all over the world .

This will require thousands of partners in the future. But yesterday I read the top news about the development of the project.
Activity: 23

you have confirmed that you will sell only 17% of the tokens but I do not really understand what will happen to the rest of the tokens. I am afraid that in the future this may affect the share price.

This only means that there will be more rounds of sales in the future. This is also very important to understand. But the price will be the most favorable for those who fall into the white list.

methods of identification on the blockchain have been developed for a long time but at the moment not one is used. This also needs to be understood. In fact, the company can become a pioneer in this field.

Earlier I saw projects that worked on identification on the blockchain. But they have not been fully implemented, but as I understand it is something more.

previously, there were startups that wanted to implement it. But so far we haven't seen anything like it.
But here the team has a huge number of reputable partners.

I wait until the team announces the sale and I wonder what amount will be needed for the project.
In such a market, it is very difficult to attract investment.

It seems to me that the team can easily raise the necessary amount of money. Since investors are now looking for safer investment methods.
Activity: 23

It's essentially going to be shares of the company. So they will be released upon demand if I understand everything correctly.
But while I more follow the news from the team.

The fact that the team announced the receipt of dividends for shareholders is the best motivation for me. So I will participate if the minimum Deposit amount is not too large.

So far, there are no announcements regarding when the sales rounds will start. So it would be better to still wait for information about the team.

please tell me at the moment the team already provides any services or not yet ?
Can I see it .

Yes, it would be interesting what unique features the application will have and why most people will want to use it ?

It's all very interesting. I mean, I wonder what the team's scaling strategy will be.

If you understand the concept you can understand that the application will scale through a network of partners. And it will be beneficial for users to receive rewards from the loyalty program.
Pages:
Jump to: