Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 34. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

what do you offer for business ? what advantages will the wallet have for corporations and large businesses ?
Have any of the partners already confirmed cooperation with you ?

As I understand it, it is mainly identification on the blockchain and a loyalty program.

But perhaps it will be any other unique services at the moment ? I just wish I could understand that, too.
Activity: 14

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.

I wonder if the team will work in the stock market in the future ? Or at the moment you are only considering crypto exchanges.

you have confirmed that you will sell only 17% of the tokens but I do not really understand what will happen to the rest of the tokens. I am afraid that in the future this may affect the share price.

shares in either will depend on the company's assets. So the price will directly depend on the success of the team. And you don't really have to worry about it.
Activity: 26

methods of identification on the blockchain have been developed for a long time but at the moment not one is used. This also needs to be understood. In fact, the company can become a pioneer in this field.

Earlier I saw projects that worked on identification on the blockchain. But they have not been fully implemented, but as I understand it is something more.
Activity: 24

what do you offer for business ? what advantages will the wallet have for corporations and large businesses ?
Have any of the partners already confirmed cooperation with you ?

As I understand it, it is mainly identification on the blockchain and a loyalty program.

The idea looks interesting although I can not say that the team shows something new at the moment . But I can say that the decision to sell shares of the company was wise.

The main thing is that it will be a large-scale business. And the project will be able to scale very easily.
For example, an ID can be used all over the world .
you have confirmed that you will sell only 17% of the tokens but I do not really understand what will happen to the rest of the tokens. I am afraid that in the future this may affect the share price.

please tell me what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold?
But now the team is showing good results and this is a fact.

I wait until the team announces the sale and I wonder what amount will be needed for the project.
In such a market, it is very difficult to attract investment.
The fact that the team announced the receipt of dividends for shareholders is the best motivation for me. So I will participate if the minimum Deposit amount is not too large.
Activity: 26

Nice project and I really like how it all works.
Please tell me have you patented your identification methods?

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.

You mean to patent methods of identification ? Or what patents are you talking about ? I would like to know your opinion.
Activity: 24

Nice project and I really like how it all works.
Please tell me have you patented your identification methods?

that's a good question. If the team has any unique technologies they must be patented.

We will wait for news from the team about this. But I am sure that the project will be in demand if the visa is interested in cooperation.

There are a lot of partners who will use such identification methods. So we can draw conclusions that the project will be most in demand.

the team is doing a useful job and I can say that it is really necessary for the financial sector. That's why it works that way .

It will be a wonderful project for investors.
I mean that everything will be as legal as possible. It will be very important to me.

in such a market, this is very important. Especially since the shares will be secured by the assets of the company and this is also very important for me.

Now on the market it will be one of the best solutions. I mean it will be safer to buy shares than to buy tokens with huge volatility .

Yes, the price continues to fall despite the fact that China will support the development of blockchain and implement it in state-owned industries.

That would be great . Thus, the project will develop the entire blockchain market. To be honest the market situation is very sad

Please tell me does the team plan to issue debit cards or not ?
And tell us more about cooperation with visa.

If they cooperate with visa then I think it will be possible. Issuing cards with cashback is now very popular. And build a global network of partners.
It's a huge market worth billions of dollars. So the project has a huge field for scaling. But while I do not quite understand how the company will make money.
The security of personal data is becoming more important every year. And if there is a global platform for identification, it will definitely be in demand.
the main thing is that the platform is as safe as possible.

waiting to start sto . buying shares is now a good decision as the cryptocurrency market is now not in the best condition.

as I understand it will allow you to work in the us market without any restrictions. And it will be as important as possible.
Activity: 28

now everything is developing just fine. At least I like it all. This is a really working company. Perhaps I will write down in the white list.

I have now also been added to the white list. Looking forward to buying some stock.
Activity: 28

I did not see any information about receiving dividends. But at least you can be sure that they are not scammers.

Yes, the team shows a good result. I think there are huge prospects. At least I really like how it all works. And the company already has a huge team of partners.

But I do not understand in what direction they will cooperate. And also I have not seen any confirmation on Twitter of these companies. I may be wrong, though.

You offer something new in this market. And I wonder what Fiat money you plan to add to the wallet ?

as I understand it, this will be an electronic wallet with Fiat money that can be used around the world. But I do not understand tokens will also be a means of payment or not ?

it will be just shares of the company as far as I understand .
that is, most likely it is an investment for the long term because the shares will not be subject to such volatility.

shares in fact have their own volatility. It's just that it will be more secure and it will make sure that the team is acting legally.
Pages:
Jump to: