Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 10. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WillDono is actually doing the right thing in my opinion. He's pushing the price of our coins up. Don't get mad at him for that. Think about it. I got .0025 for roughly .579 Ether which is 150$US, and people are willing to pay 600$US (.1BTC) for a MN. That's a huge price increase. Smiley I'm going to pick up enough for another MN today if I can still get it cheap on Ether/Delta.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Question about the Masternodes, what will rewards look like and how will they be distributed? Currently hodl'ing .0025 SUB1X so I have enough for 2 Masternodes, just curious about how they work because I've never participated in something like this before. Are we able to sell/transfer the Masternodes? If transaction volume is low, do we get rewarded with more? Also are you going to AirDrop the remaining SUB1X left over from the AirDrop to current holders of SUB1X?
I'm also wondering about this. The choice between holding your 0.0025 tokens vs masternoding 0.002 of them isn't really clear. Does benefiting from a masternode require decent trading volume or how does one make a calculation of potential masternode benefits?
Activity: 11
Dev Willdono selling sub1x MN in the XBY Slack for btc . . . not sub1x.  How is this possible?  btc for a sub1x node?  This is not good behavior.  why wouldnt they just create a chain the ole fashioned way and get it mined pow before going pos? why an erc20? money grab. now selling nodes for btc at discount in another slack. if there is no fund, how is team able to sell sux1x nodes for btc and not the erc20 sub1x for the new coin? will the numbers come out correct?   draw your own conclusions.

' ' [2:25 PM]
It will have zerocoin protocol

[2:25]
only 100 masternodes

make sure you reserve it

how many MN do you wish to reserve?

eggsandspamm [2:25 PM]
Will I have to manually swap somehow?

Maybe done automatically on yo.shit

or you send to our address

eggsandspamm
[2:25 PM]
How much are they?

[2:26]
you should have 7

[2:26]
from what i remember

eggsandspamm
[2:26 PM]
Something like that, can they be broken whenever

' ' [2:37 PM]
SUB1X is the next Phore

eggsandspamm [2:37 PM]
It’ll get it’s pump in

' ' [2:37 PM]
Yes

[2:38]
no one wants to buy on EtherDelta

-..- -... -.-- .. ... -.. . -..
[2:38 PM]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

venkay [2:39 PM]
Will add it to https://stocks.exchange. It costs just $100 for listing

[2:39]
you can pay it btc

frenchy [2:39 PM]
How much is it for a sub1x mn in btc? @' '

' ' [2:40 PM]
@frenchy 0.15BTC

frenchy
[2:40 PM]
Can I buy p2p instead of using etherdelta?

' ' [2:41 PM]
Yes

pokerman69
[2:41 PM]
I looked at Etherdelta but it's so shit that it makes no sense at all. I can't buy on there it's UX is unusable

frenchy [2:42 PM]
Can I buy from you directly @' '?

' ' [2:42 PM]
Yes @frenchy

' ' [2:47 PM]
@pokerman69 Buying p2p is best

[2:47]
i am giving MN discounts to all on xtratrading

eggsandspamm
[2:47 PM]
^ do this

' ' [2:47 PM]
instead of 0.15btc i am offering 0.1btc
Question about the Masternodes, what will rewards look like and how will they be distributed? Currently hodl'ing .0025 SUB1X so I have enough for 2 Masternodes, just curious about how they work because I've never participated in something like this before. Are we able to sell/transfer the Masternodes? If transaction volume is low, do we get rewarded with more? Also are you going to AirDrop the remaining SUB1X left over from the AirDrop to current holders of SUB1X?
Activity: 17
SUB1X UPDATE:

We are very excited to announce that the development of the Masternodes is now underway!

In order to maximise profits for early investors, we have decided to limit the supply of Masternodes, to just 100. These 100 masternodes can be purchased at a price of 0.001 SUB1X.

We are on schedule for our end of November target for Masternodes releasal. This will give the community a reasonable time to gather some more SUB1X, should they wish to own one of the available Masternodes.

We have listened to the community pleas, and fully understand that EtherDelta is not the most functional exchange. It is because of this, that we have decided to offer the masternodes in a P2P manner until full public release at the end of November, at which point we will also release the forked coin onto a new exchange.

If you are interested in purchasing one of the available Masternodes before the public release on November 31st, please contact myself or Willdono on this forum, or on one of our other social media sites, and we will arrange the sale and wallet distribution.

Thank you to those members of the community that have been helpful so far. We will achieve our goal of being the most expensive crypto-currency to date!

SUB1X Team

How do we know who is a legit team of sub1x?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Just to confirm...0.001 SUB1X equals to 1MN?

Thanks Smiley

Yes, that is correct.
Activity: 33
Just to confirm...0.001 SUB1X equals to 1MN?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
thanks dev for this update, already saved my spot for a masternode Smiley Also updatet the German ANN
Activity: 226
Thank you to those members of the community that have been helpful so far. We will achieve our goal of being the most expensive crypto-currency to date!

SUB1X Team

I have a feeling you've got your sights set on more than $1 000 000  Cool. Nice to hear the masternodes are a go.
Activity: 15
SUB1X UPDATE:

We are very excited to announce that the development of the Masternodes is now underway!

In order to maximise profits for early investors, we have decided to limit the supply of Masternodes, to just 100. These 100 masternodes can be purchased at a price of 0.001 SUB1X.

We are on schedule for our end of November target for Masternodes releasal. This will give the community a reasonable time to gather some more SUB1X, should they wish to own one of the available Masternodes.

We have listened to the community pleas, and fully understand that EtherDelta is not the most functional exchange. It is because of this, that we have decided to offer the masternodes in a P2P manner until full public release at the end of November, at which point we will also release the forked coin onto a new exchange.

If you are interested in purchasing one of the available Masternodes before the public release on November 31st, please contact myself or Willdono on this forum, or on one of our other social media sites, and we will arrange the sale and wallet distribution.

SUB1X Team
Very underrated coin. Any remaining AirDrop should go to current holders of SUB1X. Just write a Smart Contract
Activity: 15
Just a heads up that we just added SUB1X to https://getdelta.io. so you can track your holdings or just watch it. 🙂

Thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 38
That's good news, more pr is good. I am following my holdings on Blockfolio!
Activity: 60
Just a heads up that we just added SUB1X to https://getdelta.io. so you can track your holdings or just watch it. 🙂
Guys i see no one is asking why we received 2x sub1x...

I have it sub1x from two different contract addresses..which one is the correct one? Roll Eyes

Sorry for the confusion, but we had to rebuild the contract after realising an auto-distribute airdrop function could be implemented. The correct contract address is: 0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13

Thanks for answer.. i will join the telegram chat.. curious to see how this project will develop.

Is this 0.00025 enough to buy the masternode? (sorry have no experience with a masternode, isn't this just my laptop that serves as masternode?)

I'm not a Dev of this project but I speculate that .001 will be MasterNode minimum. That's why I bought up .0025 on Ether/Delta in the past two days when noone was looking. So I can have .002 for 2 MasterNodes and .0005 to play around with.

Good move.. I hope the price didn't soar too much..i might grab me some also then.

Healthy growth today. You can probably snag some for 220 ETH/SUB. What this coin really needs is a market maker to buy up 25Eth worth. I want to get on CoinMarketCap soon..
Activity: 392

I have it sub1x from two different contract addresses..which one is the correct one? Roll Eyes

Sorry for the confusion, but we had to rebuild the contract after realising an auto-distribute airdrop function could be implemented. The correct contract address is: 0xa8ba4095833a3f924d86cb3941099c1abb75ea13

Thanks for answer.. i will join the telegram chat.. curious to see how this project will develop.

Is this 0.00025 enough to buy the masternode? (sorry have no experience with a masternode, isn't this just my laptop that serves as masternode?)

I'm not a Dev of this project but I speculate that .001 will be MasterNode minimum. That's why I bought up .0025 on Ether/Delta in the past two days when noone was looking. So I can have .002 for 2 MasterNodes and .0005 to play around with.

Good move.. I hope the price didn't soar too much..i might grab me some also then.

Activity: 392

SUB1X is on its way up, check out EtherDelta.
Pages:
Jump to: