Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 7. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
A new ANN is being released in a couple of hours of the newly forked chain and the above thread has no affiliation with SUB1X or its developers.

Hello Dev,

Still waiting for more details about swap proccess to new chain and more infos about masternodes. Any news about new ANN or Website? Smiley

We are currently experiencing delays with the wallets. To allow time for this, please give us until the 13th October.

Take your time. Development shoud not be in hurry.. All of this things should be done in proper way with diligence. Thanks for letting us know about delays.

Remember it is 10 times cheaper to fix bugs in development than in production, take your time to test and fix critical bugs before releasing the first version.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
cant wait for the dev to finish everything up and i am all ready to do the swap. but dev please dont rush and make a good final product.

good job dev and keep it up. 

how many masternodes been reserved currently? just asking out of curiosity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
A new ANN is being released in a couple of hours of the newly forked chain and the above thread has no affiliation with SUB1X or its developers.

Hello Dev,

Still waiting for more details about swap proccess to new chain and more infos about masternodes. Any news about new ANN or Website? Smiley

We are currently experiencing delays with the wallets. To allow time for this, please give us until the 13th October.

Take your time. Development shoud not be in hurry.. All of this things should be done in proper way with diligence. Thanks for letting us know about delays.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Hello Dev,

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

Hello Dev,

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Alright, I'll just keep an eye on the thread then! Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Did anyone receive airdrop? I checked and my status is " registered" and "token sent", but I have not received token yet.

add the token to your wallet

F*** YOU FUD SCAMMER
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Did anyone receive airdrop? I checked and my status is " registered" and "token sent", but I have not received token yet.

add the token to your wallet
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
willdono how many submitted applications for the master node and how much more are you willing to accept?

80 masternodes have been reserved so far. Due to high demand, the limit has been raised from 100 to 150, so there are still 70 nodes available.

I was looking on the website to find where I submit for a masternode, do we just PM you or?
willdono how many submitted applications for the master node and how much more are you willing to accept?

80 masternodes have been reserved so far. Due to high demand, the limit has been raised from 100 to 150, so there are still 70 nodes available.
How does the swap work? I understand it has started?

The swap doesn't start until the new website and ANN are published. We were going to release today but decided against rushing things. Everything is virtually finished though and right now nodes are being tested to ensure everything is working correctly.

The swap will work manually. Users submit their ETH wallet address and generated SUB1X wallet address on the SUB1X website. Within a few hours, you should receive your new coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
How does the swap work? I understand it has started?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
I have been recently informed of a SUB1X phishing attempt. A scammer recently tried to replicate the SUB1X ANN and get people to send him ETH.

IGNORE THIS THREAD:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2376885

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Segwit cancelled

Now SUB1X can steal the spotlight  Grin
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
I stay tuned for more updates.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Alright so we have a pool of 30+ MasterNode owners who want it to make it 100% MasterNode owners to create 1:1 Forked Coins off of the new SUB1X chain/MasterNodes. If you own SUB1X you own .5 of these other tradable coins. This SUB1X is blowing the fuck up.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Swap to masternode coin are great news! Will buy a bag of sub1x of ed today
Pages:
Jump to: