Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 9. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Where is sub1x tradable aside from the etherdelta? Does the team already listed the token to other exchnage? Please let me know. Thanks.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
I heard that sub1x will have their own blockchain and you guys are thinking to fork it from DASH or PIVX. Well may I suggest something? Why not make it  run on top of Xtrabytes protocol? They invented Proof of Signature technology and DIMON api for decentralized apps. Vey undervalued project but i'm sure their tech is super solid.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
For those interested in the history of low issuance coins, here is one of SUB1X's ancestors, Onecoin:

No... Onecoin ("dormant" crypto) is scrypt-Jane coin with limit of 1 unit, 1 ONC.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annonc-onecoin-cpu-only-pools-opened-200177

2013:
Onecoin, never traded on exchange (too much float digits).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annonc-onecoin-cpu-only-pools-opened-200177.0
With Onecoin, there will never ever be more than a single coin mined. Apart from exceptional value of the coin, there is one more advantage - the number you see in your wallet means the share of total wealth you own.

Hadn't thought of that, I guess with SUB1X you can just multiply that by 2  Wink
Activity: 99
I see project be succesfully on trading etherdelta .good luck dev i late to join airdrop  Grin
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?

0.1btc is the fee charged to purchase a masternode off of the exchange. If you have already accumulated the required amount (0.001), then there is no need to worry. Make sure you tune in, as the swap is taking place in a few weeks time.

I do have over .001, im just quite confused. Is there a link to the telegram? I couldnt find it through the little digging I have time to do right now. To become a masternode we need to make a reservation? and pay?...  Lips sealed

Telegram link should be on the first page of the ANN, but I can provide it here: https://t.me/joinchat/FeDyzg6MbSGTo_PWpzx0TA

If you have over the required 0.001 amount you do not need to pay for a masternode. Simply, PM me or sub1xtutorials (mightyman) to reserve your MN(s).
willdono can explain what is happening now? And what will happen in the near future to holders of coins... Thx.

Currently, masternodes are being developed on the new chain and should be ready within the next 14 days. A swap will take place manually in around 3 weeks, assuming the new chain is ready. Masternode rewards will roll out in a month followed by several major exchange listings.

A new ANN is in the works with a detailed roadmap of what's to come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
willdono can explain what is happening now? And what will happen in the near future to holders of coins... Thx.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
great!
I want to hold the token but cannot afford the master node
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what happens for the tokens left without swap to a masternode?

Any tokens not swapped will be burnt.

So we either buy for a masternode or be left with nothing? Good to know. I guess i will sell my tokens since i have no liquidity for a masternode

No, you're fine man. You just swap your ERC-20 Tokens to the new Blockchain and transact all you want. You don't need to purchase a MasterNode.

So we either buy for a masternode or be left with nothing? Good to know. I guess i will sell my tokens since i have no liquidity for a masternode
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The number of coins is very low. This reflects to the prices as well. I do not know how it will affect the future. but I want to keep it more. I do not sell this coin. It looks like it can afford good prices in the coming days or years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?

0.1btc is the fee charged to purchase a masternode off of the exchange. If you have already accumulated the required amount (0.001), then there is no need to worry. Make sure you tune in, as the swap is taking place in a few weeks time.

I do have over .001, im just quite confused. Is there a link to the telegram? I couldnt find it through the little digging I have time to do right now. To become a masternode we need to make a reservation? and pay?...  Lips sealed
Activity: 163

How? Did Dev have control over the old coin and burn whatever he seen fit?

What if this coin lifted me out of poverty and helped me to see the only lady I've ever loved again, who's on the other side of the Continent and who I was previously engaged too, but then left me because I had no money? What if this coin made my fucking dream of seeing her again come true? I swear to god I will post pictures of our wedding day in this page, and if I have enough money fly every single SUB1X Token holder out to our wedding on Santorini or something, I will, and drinks will be on me. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.
This might be the most insanely desperate thing I've ever read Cheesy Might be worth picking up some SUB1X just to reserve my plane ticket lol

Hahaha passionate, not desperate.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

I think they will do a 1:1 swap to the new chain over a long period to get everyone in Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
What if this coin lifted me out of poverty and helped me to see the only lady I've ever loved again, who's on the other side of the Continent and who I was previously engaged too, but then left me because I had no money? What if this coin made my fucking dream of seeing her again come true? I swear to god I will post pictures of our wedding day in this page, and if I have enough money fly every single SUB1X Token holder out to our wedding on Santorini or something, I will, and drinks will be on me. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.
This might be the most insanely desperate thing I've ever read Cheesy Might be worth picking up some SUB1X just to reserve my plane ticket lol
This is seriously the most exciting project ever. I am so addicted. I want like 10 MasterNodes but there's no way I'll be able to afford it by the time the Reservation list fills up. I believe this will be the first 1M$ Coin and then will go to the moon. I'm trying to pick up my last few remnants of SUB1X to fill out my .003. My close friend Angie is right behind me. She got .002 tonight and she's super addicted too. She has more money than I do and is trying to get .003 more so she can get 5 MasterNodes. She's super worthy guys. Please sell. What if this coin lifted me out of poverty and helped me to see the only lady I've ever loved again, who's on the other side of the Continent and who I was previously engaged too, but then left me because I had no money? What if this coin made my fucking dream of seeing her again come true? I swear to god I will post pictures of our wedding day in this page, and if I have enough money fly every single SUB1X Token holder out to our wedding on Santorini or something, I will, and drinks will be on me. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE. Hodl'ing with the MasterNodes, HARD. Not trading a .00000000001.

<3333333

A guy named MightyMan confirmed my 2 MasterNode reservations today on Telegram. Is he legit? I need to know. I can't fuck around. I want to marry this lady. It's not even about money. It's about emancipating myself from suffering, and if my 1 Ether that my Dog Groomer mom bought for me to help me smile again turns into something fucking amazing with this Coin.. I am going to be the happiest man alive.

Please be legit MightyMan Sad I hope my .002 (edit: now .003) Tokens are good enough for these MasterNodes.

Peace and love.

Pages:
Jump to: