Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 2. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello how much is a masternode? I can have more than 1 masternode on my 1 IP range
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi,

How can I enable Staking on my wallet.  Currently is giving message "Staking not active"

Thx

Go to your config file in the roaming folder and add "staking=1".

Great after changing config file and I have unlocked wallet for staking only, then it works fine. Now it is staking.....Thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 434
Hi,

How can I enable Staking on my wallet.  Currently is giving message "Staking not active"

Thx

You have to unlock your wallet, can be done in:  "Settings" -> "Unlock wallet..." ,

and I recommend you to only unlock for staking porpoises, check the figures below and you will understand it:

Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Hi,

Thx

Go to your config file in the roaming folder and add "staking=1".
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi,

Thx

Did you lock your wallet or encrypt your wallet? If so please unlock or decrypt your wallet and try again.
Hi,

Thx
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I can not fill swap form
i get : "Error. An error occurres while processing your request"

what is problem?
Merit: 109
Nice to see the Ether Delta Update.

Great to know that  Smiley the project is moving on ..
Tomorrow the new ANN will be released, which should clear up any confusion with the wallets and swap.

cool. the website needs updating also it still has a lot of the old information from before on it. Like the masternode area says need 20 coins for a masternode still but with the swap i wonder how many we will need for one now? If anyone knows this can you please post it up for us. thanks.

I agree with you, the web site needs some updates. And I will add something, the website needs to be responsive, in my mobile device it can't be shown very well. Is not very comfortable.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
HEY!

When does the swap end ?

The site indicated that the swap will be completed by December 22, 00.00 GMT. There were no changes in these terms. For the swap, they are allocated 48 hours after sending the completed form
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Wallet and swap worked for me as well  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
And when will there be a wallet for 32-bit operating systems? I do not want to stay completely without coins.
32Bit version already compiled, and released you have it already ?

Yes, I just downloaded from the site and installed a 32-bit allet and transferred the coins for swap. The wallet works.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hello dev,
i reserved my masternode around a month ago, i still haven't swapped my coins yet.
do i have to do it now?
also do i need to send you a DM on telegram for my reserved masternode?
thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Tomorrow the new ANN will be released, which should clear up any confusion with the wallets and swap.

cool. the website needs updating also it still has a lot of the old information from before on it. Like the masternode area says need 20 coins for a masternode still but with the swap i wonder how many we will need for one now? If anyone knows this can you please post it up for us. thanks.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
And when will there be a wallet for 32-bit operating systems? I do not want to stay completely without coins.
32Bit version already compiled, and released you have it already ?
Activity: 537
I have my AWS server up, the wallet is installed and at this moment is stacking, I'd like setup a masternode, do you know guys is there will be any other tutorial explaining the process?

From the TG, I think we can anticipate some new tutorial videos, including the MN setup to release very soon.
I have my AWS server up, the wallet is installed and at this moment is stacking, I'd like setup a masternode, do you know guys is there will be any other tutorial explaining the process?
Pages:
Jump to: