Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 3. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Swap form says it will be within 48 hours, but the devs are active, so it may be sooner than that.

I think MN reservations may get priority first on the swap though.
Activity: 434
And when will there be a wallet for 32-bit operating systems? I do not want to stay completely without coins.

You can create a virtual server on Amazon, it's really simple, and execute your 64 bits wallet there.  Jsut follow this tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uup52N5FTrg

On the other hand, I have just done the swap, how much time does it take?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
And when will there be a wallet for 32-bit operating systems? I do not want to stay completely without coins.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Newly forked coins? We have to swap? What is this again? I have like 0.000125 SUB1X from the airdrop, where do I apply?

Here's the swapform https://sub1x.org/swapusers/submitswap
theres also a tutorial on youtube
But I'm wait for an official announcement for the swap
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Newly forked coins? We have to swap? What is this again? I have like 0.000125 SUB1X from the airdrop, where do I apply?
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Any expected release date for wallet binaries on all announced platforms? Is compiling from code an option?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
My masternode showing "active" 00m:00s. Is this normal? It is active and it will mint some masternode rewards for a while.

Or is this the bug for the wallet? When will next version coming out? Thanks
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Hi dev.

Any news about the Linux wallet? And I would be very helpful a tutorial explaining how to create a Masternode in a VPS. I have booked one masternode and I would like to run it in a VPS:

same here Smiley Maybe we will see a tutorial in the new ANN about running a MN on a Linux VPS. Can't wait to set it up Grin

Hi dev.

Any news about the Linux wallet? And I would be very helpful a tutorial explaining how to create a Masternode in a VPS. I have booked one masternode and I would like to run it in a VPS:
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Hi dev , need wallet DL link please
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
Coin swap tutorial:
https://youtu.be/6UfTskY34to

credit to francois in telegram
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Any update? No new posts on BCT for the last 3 days is not a good sign...

The chain is ready, but a final version of the wallet is being compiled with some minor design changes. The new ANN will go live tomorrow and people will be able to swap their ERC 20 SUB1X token for the newly forked coins.

Hi there,

Is the new ANN posted yet? I'm having some issues compiling the Linux version and I want to ask to the developer about this. 

On the other hand, I don't have windows 64 bits, so at this moment I can't create an address to swap the ERC20 token. When is going out the 32 bit version?

Is the swap already running? How to do it?

The chain is ready, but a final version of the wallet is being compiled with some minor design changes. The new ANN will go live tomorrow and people will be able to swap their ERC 20 SUB1X token for the newly forked coins.

Hi there,

Is the new ANN posted yet? I'm having some issues compiling the Linux version and I want to ask to the developer about this. 

On the other hand, I don't have windows 64 bits, so at this moment I can't create an address to swap the ERC20 token. When is going out the 32 bit version?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
So the swap is now open it says on the website but i need a SUB1X wallet for the form but the download links are not working yet for the wallet it still says coming soon on the links. How should i proceed with my swap?

The wallet hasn't been released yet. There is a stable version and a possible update pending of approval according to latest comments by the team.

Not yet? i have been waiting for three days. Is there new wallet coming out or not? Anyone here cares to make a noise? Dev, or team, where are you all?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
So the swap is now open it says on the website but i need a SUB1X wallet for the form but the download links are not working yet for the wallet it still says coming soon on the links. How should i proceed with my swap?

The wallet hasn't been released yet. There is a stable version and a possible update pending of approval according to latest comments by the team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
dont understand, there will be 10 000 SUB1X?? lol , the unique coin was the main thing of this project ..

The 10k supply still makes SUB1X the lowest supply masternode coin available. SUB1X aims to be run on a multifaceted chain that provides anonymous technology and instant transaction times.
The 6 second block times are the lowest of any coin as well.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm not the moderator of this section, I'm just following the news, so do not rely too much on me.  Cheesy

Everything will be released tomorrow. Website (including swap page), ANN and whitepaper.

i hope they do really release all of those tomorrow as we have been waiting for too long. will them follow up with a better roadmap for the project?

yep, the swap is ongoing... and will be on for 2 weeks  Smiley
still some missing info but looks good...

https://sub1x.org/
Pages:
Jump to: