Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★ - page 5. (Read 18393 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
I can't wait for masternodes, and I'd like to stay updated in this thread.
I see this project will be a great success.

I agree with you, but I can wait, I'm not in a hurry. But as you have said, some kind of update would be nice. I have booked one masternode (Ok, is not a lot) and I would like how is going this project? 

How do you reserve a masternode? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 434

I agree with you, but I can wait, I'm not in a hurry. But as you have said, some kind of update would be nice. I have booked one masternode (Ok, is not a lot) and I would like how is going this project? 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
not yet available? i have been waiting for the node to come online for so long already.  Cheesy will give you more time to do the swap and come out with a working perfect node. keep up the good work devs. give us a big surprise and make it skyrocket please. thanks.  Tongue

Yeah. An update about the ongoing process would be nice Smiley Can't wait to set up a masternode. Any news? Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
not yet available? i have been waiting for the node to come online for so long already.  Cheesy will give you more time to do the swap and come out with a working perfect node. keep up the good work devs. give us a big surprise and make it skyrocket please. thanks.  Tongue
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
is this still available sir?  Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
why a swap is planned ?
Because the contract Etherium cannot run the node. But handing out tokens on it must be very convenient. Although blockchain PIVX I don't know.

Merit: 261
Any news ?

Right now we are fixing an emergency retargeting issue, which causes blocks to mine every 10 seconds. To fix this, we are working on a routine that automatically resets difficulty after a certain amount of blocks. I can't give a date for the new wallet release, but good progress is being made.

Thank you for the update.

I booked one masternode, I have the SUBX1s necessary and I'm waiting. I'm quite excited about this, if I'm not wrong, we will have to install the masternode in our system, am I right ? I would like to install something in my systems, in doer to learn more about masternodes.
Any news ?

Right now we are fixing an emergency retargeting issue, which causes blocks to mine every 10 seconds. To fix this, we are working on a routine that automatically resets difficulty after a certain amount of blocks. I can't give a date for the new wallet release, but good progress is being made.

thanks for the update !
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
It will be interesting if we see a masternode coin with 0.5 in its total supply.
I hope we will see the new wallet soon.
Keep it up dev.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Any news ?

Activity: 126
this is a good project i am interested in your dev project. hopefully will succeed as soon as its
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Any official new on swap, when and how it will happen ?

Devs told me it's 1-2 weeks away. They're going to allow people to get their MasterNodes up first.

At least got some update. Will keep eye on this thread for further updates.
Well, I have 0.001 SUB1Xs, so I am waiting to incoming news.

Well, I'm quite excited with this project. I would like to know more about masternodes and I think that this project will help me.
Merit: 123
why do you want to swap ??

Why are you asking for that??? lol

What kind of question you ask? Did you read this topic? I don't think so. Don't expect a quite good answer on this kind of questions.

It's like if I will first time enter the Bitcoin Cash thread and ask: " Hey guys what a hell are doing with this coin? Why you need to fork?"

Lmao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any official new on swap, when and how it will happen ?

Devs told me it's 1-2 weeks away. They're going to allow people to get their MasterNodes up first.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Yes, looking forward to the swap as well.

Mentioning a swap and than delaying it is a good tactic to get everyone to check your threads daily  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: