Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 21. (Read 14215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
All node holders need to update their VPS servers for the new wallets.

Daemon needs to be started, stopped and restarted.

1. login to your vps
2. cd SuB1X
3. git reset --hard HEAD
4. git clean -xffd
5. git pull
6. chmod +x autogen.sh
7. chmod +x share/genbuild.sh
8. chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
9. sudo ./autogen.sh
10. sudo ./configure
11. sudo make
12. sudo make install
13. cd src
14. ./sub1x-cli stop
15. mv sub1xd sub1x-cli sub1x-tx ~/
16. cd
17. ./sub1xd -deamon
18. ./sub1x-cli getinfo (To check if the correct version is installed.)

thanks for the info. only the node wallet needs to be updated, or also the local wallet is mandatory?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
All node holders need to update their VPS servers for the new wallets.

Daemon needs to be started, stopped and restarted.

1. login to your vps
2. cd SuB1X
3. git reset --hard HEAD
4. git clean -xffd
5. git pull
6. chmod +x autogen.sh
7. chmod +x share/genbuild.sh
8. chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
9. sudo ./autogen.sh
10. sudo ./configure
11. sudo make
12. sudo make install
13. cd src
14. ./sub1x-cli stop
15. mv sub1xd sub1x-cli sub1x-tx ~/
16. cd
17. ./sub1xd -deamon
18. ./sub1x-cli getinfo (To check if the correct version is installed.)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
The MN limit has been temporarily removed.

The reasons for this being:

1) It's not currently protected against a DDOS attack. This makes it easy for someone to circumvent the limit, by spamming the network.

2)The majority of the community are not in favour of a node limit.

3) Worries about how the demand for the coin would fall because the incentive isn't there to buy a node.

Node governance is being implemented over the next few weeks. This will give people the opportunity to propose and bring back the limit in the near future.

thank you for updating bitcointalk ann

IMHO

1)  should have known DDOS attacks could have been an issue from the start .. "The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin"
2)  has yet to be proven to be true, everyone bought knowing there was a cap but yet are not in favor of it?  messed up
why would the majority buy knowing there was a limit but didn't want a limit??? why buy a mn?  go buy something else.
3)  so sick of hearing if they can't buy a node there would be no demand ... makes it sound like that's all the coin has going for it

what about low supply?
what about the fastest block time?
what about zerocoin being implemented?

but yet, that's all i see in chat, 'once the mn's are sold, why would anyone buy the coin'??  
I would NOT buy a coin whose  ONLY feature is a masternode, but that's just me I guess

why are other types of coins in demand that don't offer masternodes at all?  the no demand reason to me is the worst of all and upsets me very much.

i bought because of the capped mn's so rewards would not shrink as mn's kept growing, sad
i would have known right now what my rewards would be staying at since we hit the 250, but now I will never be sure

but as an investor, i also want whatever is best for the coin

oh and "Node governance is being implemented over the next few weeks. This will give people the opportunity to propose and bring back the limit in the near future. "

already over the 250 limit, so there will be no bringing it back as far as I can tell

good bye "Lowest Supply Masternode Coin" and hello unlimited mn supply coin
The MN limit has been temporarily removed.

The reasons for this being:

1) It's not currently protected against a DDOS attack. This makes it easy for someone to circumvent the limit, by spamming the network.

2)The majority of the community are not in favour of a node limit.

3) Worries about how the demand for the coin would fall because the incentive isn't there to buy a node.

Node governance is being implemented over the next few weeks. This will give people the opportunity to propose and bring back the limit in the near future.
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Tell me the current price for 1 coin sub1x at the moment? And if you know what volume of trading on the exchange on it today?

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUBIX_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Tell me the current price for 1 coin sub1x at the moment? And if you know what volume of trading on the exchange on it today?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
There is no protection during the survey. You can wind up voices as much as you want. This survey can not be considered valid. And the fact that now the total number of masternodes online is 251 pieces, then the restriction is obtained?  Shocked Huh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
There were some rumours spreading round yesterday that the MN limit had been removed. A decision was made, but it is not final. We have decided to give the community a chance to vote on it.

Do you think the 250MN limit should be removed?
Vote on it here: https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2005694x5C9b4b34-51

I have voted, It's a good decision to ask to the community. Let's see what happens

This vote is completley manipulated, just look at the Responses Timeline. This poll can not be used as a community vote!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
While everything goes down, WE GO UP Grin Grin Grin Grin

Out of the top 525 coins on CMC, only 20 of them are green today.. most are 20%+++ down. Yet were 42.5% positive... Only coin im holding thats green today Tongue

Only thing we need now as a coin is marketing... drive the demand for sub1x up! Definitely a highly valuable asset... instant payments with zeronet in the future..

Time to list Sub1x into masternode list and its time for marketing campaign. The masternodes online right now are 249 and with the limit been removed, we can see more masternodes will come online soon. Good coin, great value and survive the red bath today, still seeing green in cryptobridge.

Coinmarketcap when?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

Out of the top 525 coins on CMC, only 20 of them are green today.. most are 20%+++ down. Yet were 42.5% positive... Only coin im holding thats green today Tongue

Only thing we need now as a coin is marketing... drive the demand for sub1x up! Definitely a highly valuable asset... instant payments with zeronet in the future..
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
There were some rumours spreading round yesterday that the MN limit had been removed. A decision was made, but it is not final. We have decided to give the community a chance to vote on it.

I think we should remove the limit. There is no point to limit the masternodes amount. I think we should arrange masternodes according to tier. Tier 1, tier 2 or tier 3 somethinhg like that to attract more people to participate in.
Activity: 22
Hello everyone, updates have just been made to the wallets. The MN reward weight has been changed, which will result in an increased ROI. To avoid block block conflicts you must download the new wallet version. I have the updated ANN, but will also post the links here for reference.

Windows
32+64 bit

Linux 32bit 14.04:
32 bit

Linux 64bit 14.04:
64bit

Mac wallets will also be compatible from version 10.13 and it is currently being compiled. I will add the download link once it's ready.

How do I update ? I'm using Linux VPS and Windows local wallet.
Activity: 149

I ❤ Mastern✿des
How come the 250 limit was set to be removed by a discord vote yesterday but now its stated as it was a rumour? As the polls look it seems to have changed opinion for many.

the 'rumor' was it was a telegram vote, no voting was done on the discord
Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Community? It seems anybody can VOTE....just click the link. Is this right? Maybe.
Anyway, I like this project and I'm running a MN. Thanks for your effort.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
How come the 250 limit was set to be removed by a discord vote yesterday but now its stated as it was a rumour? As the polls look it seems to have changed opinion for many.
Activity: 22
OMG Amazing!!!! 

This looks really good, I want to run a Masternode!!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
sorry but not everybody is well skilled. could you please give detailed and clear instructions on what needs to be updated on both wallet and masternode wallet?
It's the same wallet.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Hello everyone, updates have just been made to the wallets. The MN reward weight has been changed, which will result in an increased ROI. To avoid block block conflicts you must download the new wallet version. I have the updated ANN, but will also post the links here for reference.

Windows 32bit 1.0.0.8:
https://mega.nz/#!mkkHVDCA!rpecccwfu3Xtw0X8bbMu3E0K_HnxIkBb1EveS7pk5Yo

Windows 64bit 1.0.0.8:

Linux 32bit 14.04:
https://mega.nz/#!HstEDQyQ!sA0ZcIUfTY-t0HbDvWvVVNMLfjq5eTp-SK6rcpheI2c

Linux 64bit 14.04:
https://mega.nz/#!rgsBiBpA!ftQYavAKXwRUlprJVA8fjvr9CzNvVsCwAl2kN1aZH6Y

Mac wallets will also be compatible from version 10.13 and it is currently being compiled. I will add the download link once it's ready.

sorry but not everybody is well skilled. could you please give detailed and clear instructions on what needs to be updated on both wallet and masternode wallet?

Windows
32+64 bit

Linux 32bit 14.04:
32 bit

Linux 64bit 14.04:
64bit

Pages:
Jump to: