Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 22. (Read 14215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
There were some rumours spreading round yesterday that the MN limit had been removed. A decision was made, but it is not final. We have decided to give the community a chance to vote on it.

Do you think the 250MN limit should be removed?
Vote on it here: https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2005694x5C9b4b34-51

What is the anticipated effects of removing the limit, other than having more masternodes? I guess I'd be for whatever will make masternodes more profitable than just staking 20 SUB1X.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
It's good that you open the voting to the community. I would also recommend that all main communications are made via this forum and not on Telegram only.
Activity: 434
There were some rumours spreading round yesterday that the MN limit had been removed. A decision was made, but it is not final. We have decided to give the community a chance to vote on it.

I have voted, It's a good decision to ask to the community. Let's see what happens
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
nows days the weight become huge and stacking rewards become little  Sad
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
We need to update wallet for new MN reward system? Can you give us a date for new one?
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
Reserve French and I can do Filipino as well (my roommate can do that, he is a native)
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Today in Discord, @Korwin wrote that: Total masternode limit (250) removed by voting.
It's true? And then everywhere in the descriptions of the coin the limit is indicated.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Sneak prev from Telegram

willdono DEV
@everyone Applicated for CMC filled. Supposedly it takes up to 7 days for a listing.

good news keeps comming  Grin Grin Grin;D Grin

Masternode cap will be remove in few days? Is this mean Sub1x's masternode maximum amount is not longer 250 nodes? Will be unlimited?

Good news. Because it seems like right now staking with 20 pays out five times as much as using them in a masternode  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Sneak prev from Telegram

willdono DEV
@everyone Applicated for CMC filled. Supposedly it takes up to 7 days for a listing.

Masternode cap will be remove in few days? Is this mean Sub1x's masternode maximum amount is not longer 250 nodes? Will be unlimited?

Activity: 149
whats going to be the return of this masternode and how much coins would we need to put it on stake?

for a masternode 20 coins,  and for staking 0.0001 is enough, but you wont have that much succes in rewards^^
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
whats going to be the return of this masternode and how much coins would we need to put it on stake?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Will there be any work for listing on other exchanges ?
Activity: 8
The Devs rock - listening closely to the community and staying totally engaged.

This puppy is going to rock!

Today Exchange, any time CMC, Next week and beyond - moon.

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Cool! Going to keep an eye on this. Is there an airdrop though?

You can get airdrop if you can make a time machine and go back a few months ago. All in your hands.
Activity: 60
Cool! Going to keep an eye on this. Is there an airdrop though?
Activity: 149
Sneak prev from Telegram

willdono DEV

Pages:
Jump to: