Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 28. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
I applied for the swap about 24-36 hours ago.
I just got my 2.5 coins.
Thank you dev!
I will try and buy more for a MN on an exchange when it starts trading. Hope I get one.
Thanks again. Good luck all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Flagged for later, I will reaearch more details later. Keen to see it on an exchange and I think it’s a good idea to limit the nunber of MN.
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
Hmmm, I failed to swap my tokens in the given timeframe...

Do you think I can try today ? And ask politely to dev to perform the swap for me ? Cheesy

Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
over half the mn's for capped amount are now running   Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I would like to reserve the Romanian translation, I can have it all done in a couple of days after I get the confirmation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
willdono, I made all steps to swap coins, but I have problems with wallet - tried 2 PC(windows 32 and 64 bit) result is the same - I can't synchronize wallet. What do I need to do?
try to add these on conf file:

addnode=52.205.253.131
addnode=188.165.223.33
addnode=45.77.62.140
addnode=45.63.101.36
addnode=45.77.242.196
Activity: 238
willdono, I made all steps to swap coins, but I have problems with wallet - tried 2 PC(windows 32 and 64 bit) result is the same - I can't synchronize wallet. What do I need to do?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
SUB1X has sent off an application to get listed on Coinexchange.io. We should be trading there in a few weeks.

great!!good exchange to start this adventure
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
where can we buy coins? and at what price?

as far as i know ,there is no exchange yet ,be patient.
nope, you can buy one masternode (20 sub1x) from dev for 0.08 btc hurry up!

Hi. Newbie here. How do I reach the DEV? would like to buy and setup a MasterNode.

Thankx
contact dev willdono https://t.me/joinchat/FeDyzg6MbSGTo_PWpzx0TA
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Hi. Newbie here. How do I reach the DEV? would like to buy and setup a MasterNode.

Thankx
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
i have some 0.00etc coins of this one on an ERC20 wallet but i'm not interested in swapping them. All i see is some shill form those that already have a amasternode and only one dev that keeps on making money from those that want a masternode. I really don't see any future for this coin and i hope i'm not wrong. Every time a coin had over 100000% return that led to a huge inflation and finally to a dead coin. Maybe i'm wrong, good luck guys

Most coins with low supply end up dying just due to lack of trade volume.   

No idea what will happen in this case, but bitcoin is also a low supply coin and the solution was simply trading 0.1 bitcoins instead of packages of 1000 btc.

If there is interest and development there will be some trading whatever the coin and the units.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
French translation reserved, thanks.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
looking godd project!

reserve thailand translation.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i have some 0.00etc coins of this one on an ERC20 wallet but i'm not interested in swapping them. All i see is some shill form those that already have a amasternode and only one dev that keeps on making money from those that want a masternode. I really don't see any future for this coin and i hope i'm not wrong. Every time a coin had over 100000% return that led to a huge inflation and finally to a dead coin. Maybe i'm wrong, good luck guys

Most coins with low supply end up dying just due to lack of trade volume.   
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
NM, found these a page back, not sure why I didn't see them previously.  Synced now.

addnode=52.205.253.131
addnode=188.165.223.33
addnode=45.77.62.140
addnode=45.63.101.36
addnode=45.77.242.196
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
@everyone Be very careful when buying p2p from anyone. You have to  know who you're buying from and if it's from non-devs always use escrow.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I didnt get my swap coins yet, and its been 50 hours, happened to anyone??

I had more than 5 days. I just in case again filled out the form for swap. And 24 hours later I received my coins for a new wallet.
Ok tnx
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I didnt get my swap coins yet, and its been 50 hours, happened to anyone??

I had more than 5 days. I just in case again filled out the form for swap. And 24 hours later I received my coins for a new wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: