Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 26. (Read 14229 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
I installed the masternode yesterday. Has started. masternodedebug: "Node just started, not yet activated"

After a while stopped. Run it again. Again the status "Node just started, not yet activated".

Any ideas?

Activity: 208
Merit: 15
Hi folks

WTB 20 SUB1X to create a Masternode. Please pm me with a offer.

Is exchange listing soon? Any plans from def about exchange listing?

Let me know.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
You correctly think. We must think about the future. And try to run the Nodes. But how can there be such a huge difference in charges? Almost 2 times less I get if I sit with the included node. but not pos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Anybody who has enough for a masternode and is not running one is harming the network.. The more masternodes running the higher the payouts per node and the better the network will run altogether.  Staking rewards will go down, node rewards go up.

Anyone whos just staking for higher rewards is harming us overall at this point. Plus there are so many masternode seats available... dont want to lose yours Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I would like to reserve French translation, if it's possible...
Activity: 38
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
We're still waiting on a response from Coinexchange.io to send the BTC to. At the moment, work is being done to add a dedicated SUB1X forum. This will not only keep a close knit community, but will also enable us to organise marketing in a more efficient manner.

The expected ETA for the forum is 2 weeks and will also involve a redesign to the website itself.

Thanks developer for the update. I am exciting about the forum and the new website. By the way, when will the explorer become available? I can see that the fork of Sub1x, 1up coins is having their explorer up and running.
All the same decided and today took the masternode! So take in the community!
Just the question - I did not configure the node, I wanted to try the POS first. The wallet has been synchronized, but not active. Can where that that that needs to be registered, for example as at PIVX in configuration "Staking=1" or that that in this sort?

You should wait a while then it will become active and staking. If the wallet is still not stacking then you need to create a config file and put the code staking=1 into it.
Very strange that the wallet works differently, personally I have staking works and in that config file are the old data(when was the node) and staking=0. But adding staking = 1 should help.

I thought by default the staking should be 1. I do not have any idea what the problem is but this may help. For those that are not staking they should put staking=1 into the config file and try again.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
We're still waiting on a response from Coinexchange.io to send the BTC to. At the moment, work is being done to add a dedicated SUB1X forum. This will not only keep a close knit community, but will also enable us to organise marketing in a more efficient manner.

The expected ETA for the forum is 2 weeks and will also involve a redesign to the website itself.
Activity: 5
Hello! I would like to start a node ...
Where can I buy sub1x? Should I wait for it to go to exchange ... or is it still operative in ED? Thanks, I hope your answers    Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
And how often come coins from the node? And how much is the average remuneration per day now? At me while the nodes did not have a purse stood on the pos, for the night flew 4 times.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
What will happen with not swaped sub1x coins? Will they be airdropped to masternode owners, burned to sub1x adress? used for exchange listings?
Activity: 6
yes, without exchange it's worth nothing !
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Any idea which exchanges are targeted for sub1x to be listed on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Just the question - I did not configure the node, I wanted to try the POS first. The wallet has been synchronized, but not active. Can where that that that needs to be registered, for example as at PIVX in configuration "Staking=1" or that that in this sort?

You should wait a while then it will become active and staking. If the wallet is still not stacking then you need to create a config file and put the code staking=1 into it.
Very strange that the wallet works differently, personally I have staking works and in that config file are the old data(when was the node) and staking=0. But adding staking = 1 should help.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
"The coin swap is over. Any Sub1x currently on etherdelta is a dead coin. ED are taking their time delisting coins and is not something sub1x have control over. If you buy them, you can't swap them."

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
I reserved the Dutch translation a page back..

Do I have to wait for the ANN to get updated, granting me the translation or do I just start translating?
i think you should PM willdono or DM him on telegram
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
The question is not actual. I restarted my wallet and it all worked! Is it meaningful now to put a node or as above wrote that now POS it's more profitable?

I echo the question. Still waiting to run a masternode... by wallet stacking (20 sub1x)  I got 8 x 0.00665623 SUB1X  in 14hours
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Italian translation? If you need it...i'm here.
Pages:
Jump to: