Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 27. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I reserved the Dutch translation a page back..

Do I have to wait for the ANN to get updated, granting me the translation or do I just start translating?

In my case, I did the Spanish translation and I didn't wait for the ANN to get updated. I just translated it and then sent a PM to willdono.

I thin that he/she is very busy because the response took 2 days or something like this, but at the end I got one the response and my Spanish-thread is in the main post.
Activity: 476
I reserved the Dutch translation a page back..

Do I have to wait for the ANN to get updated, granting me the translation or do I just start translating?
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
I sent all of my info in a couple days ago. I'm guessing the new SUB1X magically shows up in my SUB1X desktop wallet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The question is not actual. I restarted my wallet and it all worked! Is it meaningful now to put a node or as above wrote that now POS it's more profitable?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
All the same decided and today took the masternode! So take in the community!
Just the question - I did not configure the node, I wanted to try the POS first. The wallet has been synchronized, but not active. Can where that that that needs to be registered, for example as at PIVX in configuration "Staking=1" or that that in this sort?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'd like to reserve the French translation, is it OK ? Thanks
Activity: 5
What is deadline of swap token to coin?
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
sent the coins to the swap. the form is still open. I hope to come to the wallet

When did you sent the tokens?

I'm currently unable to move SUB1X tokens to the swap address.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
sent the coins to the swap. the form is still open. I hope to come to the wallet
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
1 sub1x price should be = 1000$ at the beginning

I think so.
Activity: 78
The wallet for Mac OS is not working. How can I buy this if I can't storage my coins? Please, fix it. Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Swap is complete, the tokens on the ETH blockchain  became candy wrappers, the request for closing the trading on Etherdelta was sent already a couple of weeks ago, but no reaction, so be careful.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
willdono, I made all steps to swap coins, but I have problems with wallet - tried 2 PC(windows 32 and 64 bit) result is the same - I can't synchronize wallet. What do I need to do?

You need to addnodes to your .conf file.

Activity: 81
I can't wait to trade your coin. I love low supply coins Cheesy
Activity: 434
I don't understand with sub1x is based on x11 if it a POS proof ? Any info or idea ?

where have you read that is based on x11? I have been checking the main page and is not information about the x11 algorithms.

And as far as I konw POS is compatible with any algorithm, depends on the difficulty,   correct me if I'm wrogn, please.
Activity: 476
I'd like to reserve the Dutch translation.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
HOw to get the 20 SUB1x to start a MN?
Activity: 8
I don't understand with sub1x is based on x11 if it a POS proof ? Any info or idea ?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
willdono, I made all steps to swap coins, but I have problems with wallet - tried 2 PC(windows 32 and 64 bit) result is the same - I can't synchronize wallet. What do I need to do?

The 32-bit wallet earned after being included in the trusted antivirus files and in the firewall exceptions. Maybe this is the case?
Pages:
Jump to: