Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 25. (Read 14229 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Tell me how to fix it? Rebooted the computer with a working wallet. Now the wallet does not start, or rather hangs. There is a file wallet.dat a month ago, but I do not understand how to open it. Tell me what to do?

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Where can you buy SUB1X coins?

We can not buy no more SUB1X coins from willdone or the developer? 250 nodes sold out?

How about etherdelta? Can we get from etherdelta still?
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
Hi folks

WTB 20 SUB1X to create a Masternode. Please pm me with a offer.

Is exchange listing soon? Any plans from def about exchange listing?

Let me know.

Why don't you just get those 20 SUB1X from willdono? Or maybe lucky you can get some from etherdelta. I think some are trading at there too.

I might be wrong but im pretty sure any  ERC version of sub1x is non-swappable at this point.  Any sub1x on the network is whats there, whats left can be bought from willdono. 

What happens if all the nodes arent purchased... burning of some coins? They didnt all get swapped so... just wondering where the remaining supply goes to?
i think the remening coins will be used for future development and some is devs shares, nobody works for free  Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
hey dev, i wanna ask you about masternode rewards,
in OP u said that reward is 50% MN 50℅ POS but i only got 0.00333!! and POS 0.006xx!
  Oh yeah. Yesterday received the first payment for the node - only 0.00333.  Embarrassed
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I'm trying to install wallet on linux. Two problems: I don't find GUI and even if I added nodes, it's not synching. Who could help me?

Update: forty minutes after adding nodes, it start synching. Now I need help to run the commands in order to start the master node
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
First listing on Crypto Bridge should be in the next week or two.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
You correctly think. We must think about the future. And try to run the Nodes. But how can there be such a huge difference in charges? Almost 2 times less I get if I sit with the included node. but not pos.

The more nodes that are up the lower the staking rewards will be and the higher the masternode reward will be... I know at this point it seems more beneficial to just stake your coins but running nodes is what we need.

Ive been running my node for 30 days now, staking the rest... gained almost 7 coins total since i started.  If all the masternodes dont get taken soon enough ill have enough for another node Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Hi folks

Let me know.

Why don't you just get those 20 SUB1X from willdono? Or maybe lucky you can get some from etherdelta. I think some are trading at there too.

I might be wrong but im pretty sure any  ERC version of sub1x is non-swappable at this point.  Any sub1x on the network is whats there, whats left can be bought from willdono. 

What happens if all the nodes arent purchased... burning of some coins? They didnt all get swapped so... just wondering where the remaining supply goes to?
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi folks

Let me know.

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
hey dev, i wanna ask you about masternode rewards,
in OP u said that reward is 50% MN 50℅ POS but i only got 0.00333!! and POS 0.006xx!
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
SUB1X is getting listed to Crypto Bridge. ETA is less than 5 days.

wow good news for start
but for me im still waiting on coinexchange , wish listed on there to
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
I installed the masternode yesterday. Has started. masternodedebug: "Node just started, not yet activated"

After a while stopped. Run it again. Again the status "Node just started, not yet activated".

Any ideas?

I found my mistake: I did not insert the following lines in sub1x.conf

masternode=1
externalip=***********.187
bind=**************
masternodeaddr=*******:43172
masternodeprivkey= *********
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is there any estimated price how much will cost MN?
I am interested in setting up one.

The price of a MN is 20 SUB1X (to buy from willdono. It'll cost you 0.1BTC ) + VPS cost (4-10$/month depending on the hosting service)
Activity: 13
I'm going to install the wallet on Ubuntu 14. What are the steps to be done after I downloaded the wallet from the Mega link?

Here is a step by step guide. Download it from Sendspade
Activity: 271
I'm going to install the wallet on Ubuntu 14. What are the steps to be done after I downloaded the wallet from the Mega link?

Is there any estimated price how much will cost MN?
I am interested in setting up one.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Activity: 40
hi community members where can I buy some SUB1X today and at what price.
thanks
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
SUB1X is getting listed to Crypto Bridge. ETA is less than 5 days.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
I noticed there's a new SUB1X youtube video up that deals with troubleshooting wallet problems.. might be of help to some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_VtV2MYBHk
Pages:
Jump to: