Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 24. (Read 14229 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
6 second blocks Shocked Hopefully there is a Ram usage limit that's been implemented otherwise this thing's going to lag like a bitch down the track.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
SUB1X now listed at CryptoBridge decentralized exchange: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
For the moment as SUBIX, but will be properly named in the near future (requires an exception).

There's 0 volume there. Is the core team going to sell some there?

It has only been live for 30mins. Give the buy/sell books a chance to mature. I would say minimum 3 days, before real volume starts building up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
SUB1X now listed at CryptoBridge decentralized exchange: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
For the moment as SUBIX, but will be properly named in the near future (requires an exception).

There's 0 volume there. Is the core team going to sell some there?
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
thanks for the info. I also need info to setup masternode, but on VPS. So I need command line instructions to move the 20 coins into an address and then the command line instructions to get the key to be added into the VPS masternode
Getting new address:
Code:
sub1x-cli getnewaddress
Send 20 coins (replace "destination_address" with yours):
Code:
sub1x-cli sendtoaddress destination_address 20
Generate masternode private key and print masternode outputs:
Code:
sub1x-cli masternode genkey
sub1x-cli masternode outputs

P. S.
If you want to backup private key, you can use:
Code:
sub1x-cli dumpprivkey your_address
And restore it:
Code:
sub1x-cli importprivkey your_private_key
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Sub1x will be listed on crypto-bridge soon!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
No GUI found so far. I made the wallet work with command lines, but I haven't been able to setup the masternode as I don't know how to run those commands without the GUI.
You can start masternode in local wallet using command:
Code:
sub1x-cli masternode start-alias lock_wallet alias_name
where lock_wallet is boolean: true - lock wallet after starting masternode, false - not lock.
alias_name - name of alias, that you have specified in masternode.conf
for example:
Code:
sub1x-cli masternode start-alias false mn1

thanks for the info. I also need info to setup masternode, but on VPS. So I need command line instructions to move the 20 coins into an address and then the command line instructions to get the key to be added into the VPS masternode

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
For those who cannot sync add these nodes to your .conf file

addnode=45.77.242.196
addnode=45.63.101.36

willdono gave me those nodes in the very beginning and I was able to sync my wallet fine after that
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I tried opening wallet sub1x used to be no problem in sync but now can't sync is there anything that can give a solution?

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
The team seems not very responsive here on the thread. I have posted my availability to translate the thread and so did many others but it looks like the team has given no answers to anyone...

Maybe the team received a lot of messages that they could not reply all in one or two days. Give them few days for them to answer. They did pretty responsive last time when I requested to translate the ANN thread.
Activity: 56
No GUI found so far. I made the wallet work with command lines, but I haven't been able to setup the masternode as I don't know how to run those commands without the GUI.
You can start masternode in local wallet using command:
Code:
sub1x-cli masternode start-alias lock_wallet alias_name
where lock_wallet is boolean: true - lock wallet after starting masternode, false - not lock.
alias_name - name of alias, that you have specified in masternode.conf
for example:
Code:
sub1x-cli masternode start-alias false mn1
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The team seems not very responsive here on the thread. I have posted my availability to translate the thread and so did many others but it looks like the team has given no answers to anyone...
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I'm trying to install wallet on linux. Two problems: I don't find GUI and even if I added nodes, it's not synching. Who could help me?

Update: forty minutes after adding nodes, it start synching. Now I need help to run the commands in order to start the master node

Hi
Have you found a way to start the GUI wallet? can you please give me commands that you have run? I've followed the linux MN guide but nothing is working

I really would appreciate the team would give us advices.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion

Tell me how to perform forcestart? Reinstalling the wallet does not help, at the first boot the same inscription pops up.

1) Create file sub1xforcestart.bat
Code:
D:\sub1x-qt.exe -forcestart

(Change path to correct for you)

And run that.

2) "Reinstalling the wallet" - you mean program? wallet.dat just replace to new program path.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Tell me how to fix it? Rebooted the computer with a working wallet. Now the wallet does not start, or rather hangs. There is a file wallet.dat a month ago, but I do not understand how to open it. Tell me what to do?

1) Tried run sub1x-qt.exe -forcestart?
2) Save the file wallet.dat. Re-install the program, synchronize the blockchain. Replace the file wallet.dat with a previously saved wallet.dat.

Tell me how to perform forcestart? Reinstalling the wallet does not help, at the first boot the same inscription pops up.
Activity: 13
I'm trying to install wallet on linux. Two problems: I don't find GUI and even if I added nodes, it's not synching. Who could help me?

Update: forty minutes after adding nodes, it start synching. Now I need help to run the commands in order to start the master node

Hi
Have you found a way to start the GUI wallet? can you please give me commands that you have run? I've followed the linux MN guide but nothing is working
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Does wildnono still sell SUB1X? I would like to run a MN too!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Tell me how to fix it? Rebooted the computer with a working wallet. Now the wallet does not start, or rather hangs. There is a file wallet.dat a month ago, but I do not understand how to open it. Tell me what to do?

1) Tried run sub1x-qt.exe -forcestart?
2) Save the file wallet.dat. Re-install the program, synchronize the blockchain. Replace the file wallet.dat with a previously saved wallet.dat.
Activity: 34
Any exchange at the horizon?
Pages:
Jump to: