Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 30. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1
I correctly understand that it is now profitable to buy ERC20 tokens SUB1X on Etherdelta and do SWAP for the further launch of the masternode? The price seems attractive.
no. From token swap you can get maximum 2.5 Sub1x coins. To get rest for masternode you need buy them from developer.

But then I have to buy a smaller amount from the developer since I already have SUB1Xs. Right?

You can still buy tokens on ED. Swap still going to 8th Jan. You need 0.001 SUB1X tokens to get 20 SUB1X coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I correctly understand that it is now profitable to buy ERC20 tokens SUB1X on Etherdelta and do SWAP for the further launch of the masternode? The price seems attractive.
no. From token swap you can get maximum 2.5 Sub1x coins. To get rest for masternode you need buy them from developer.

But then I have to buy a smaller amount from the developer since I already have SUB1Xs. Right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Today there was talk of coinexchange.io

As far as I understand, this will be the first exchange for the Sub1x listing.

Guys, if you are interested in the project, go to the telegram, there is the most current information.

Wow. Coinexchange would be a very good start.... I like it. I will buy more when sub1x will be listed there.

Thanks for reporting this rumor.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Portuguese Translation Reserved.

PM sent to willdono with the published translation.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello,

Could someone please kindly let me know how to get a masternode as well as SUB1X token, willdono refer me to go here from telegram  Grin.

Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Hello, I try now since endless hours to get the wallet working. Is on windows, known Ports for config file got added, but it does not find any block source. Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE help? I finally want to do the coin swap, but without a working wallet no chance!

PM me a debug log file.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I love this coin.. I've got the 2nd longest running masternode on the network.. have gained 4 coins since i started running my node and staking the rest Smiley sub1x will have a great future for sure. Cannot wait to hit an exchange and see the phenomenal price Smiley

And WHEN did you start the masternode? :-D
Im going to buy some sub1x to run a masternode too...I like this project, it could be good. After all that's an anonymous cryptocurrency...so it should have a great future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, I try now since endless hours to get the wallet working. Is on windows, known Ports for config file got added, but it does not find any block source. Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE help? I finally want to do the coin swap, but without a working wallet no chance!
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
A lowest supply masternode coin is a very intriguing concept, I like the idea, when will it be listed on some exchange to buy some coins? I'm interested.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Hello, I am interested in doing the Italian translation of the ANN, if you are interested. How many masternodes are still available, by the way?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Where can one buy the coin? I tried on EtherDelta, but couldn't find any trustworthy orders. As in all of them are with 0.0001xx. Somebody?
Etherdelta tokens are being swaped 1 to 20000, the original supply was 0.5 coins. Check swap deadline before buying.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Today there was talk of coinexchange.io

As far as I understand, this will be the first exchange for the Sub1x listing.

Guys, if you are interested in the project, go to the telegram, there is the most current information.
Activity: 5
Activity: 28
Activity: 134
Seems like quite an interesting coin. Definitely keeping an eye out on this one.
Activity: 476
interesting projects with hard work is a reliable team will surely be a success. we are waiting for the continuation of this project. good luck always.
Activity: 56
So Sub1x is not listed on any exchanges?

First page says Cryptopia and Coinmarkets - coming soon...

just waiting because we know the team is working as well
im sure sub1x will listed for this month

I'd like them prior to the swap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
So Sub1x is not listed on any exchanges?

First page says Cryptopia and Coinmarkets - coming soon...

just waiting because we know the team is working as well
im sure sub1x will listed for this month
Pages:
Jump to: