Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 34. (Read 14232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
I love this coin.. I've got the 2nd longest running masternode on the network.. have gained 4 coins since i started running my node and staking the rest Smiley sub1x will have a great future for sure. Cannot wait to hit an exchange and see the phenomenal price Smiley

Are you able to stake and run a MN on the same wallet? or did you split it. Running the MN on one Server/PC and staking the other amount on another Server or PC?

Mine seems to work like that.
Have a masternode & some coins staking in the same wallet.

If you have more than 20 coins in the unlocked masternode wallet, will it just start staking those automatically, or do you have to start the staking somehow?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi,

I have Sub1X in myetherwallet, when I add the coin the website says "(error_21) Not a valide ERC-20 token"

Can someone help me for the swap ?

Thank you !

I have two SUB1X

Symbol   SUB1X
Total Supply   0.50 SUB1X
Decimals   18
Owner   0x4a1F53A1099a292fa699564EFe302E318471871a
Transfers   109
Holders   98

and

Symbol   SUB1X
Total Supply   0.50 SUB1X
Decimals   18
Owner   0xf36Ed7Fe76209a6D5835b347454E09d7B52236dc
Transfers   4072
Holders   1356

Huh Huh
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I love this coin.. I've got the 2nd longest running masternode on the network.. have gained 4 coins since i started running my node and staking the rest Smiley sub1x will have a great future for sure. Cannot wait to hit an exchange and see the phenomenal price Smiley

Are you able to stake and run a MN on the same wallet? or did you split it. Running the MN on one Server/PC and staking the other amount on another Server or PC?

Mine seems to work like that.
Have a masternode & some coins staking in the same wallet.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Activity: 198
I want to translate to Portuguese!

I don´t have past work to show but I´m from Brazil and I speak and understand english very well for about 10 years now.
I have no problems in doing this work and I´m very interested!

thanks!

obrigado  Grin
com muito amor do Brasil  Kiss
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SUB1X is a great Coin. The first SUB1X-fork called 1UP just released our wallets. 1UP is a store-of-value Coin with less inflation vs SUB1X which is a store-of-value Coin and is going to be used for products and services.
Activity: 76
very intresting project.wil see in the future...

thank
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Could somebody tell me what is the coin swap deadline? Will i be able to swap even next month?

Thanks

i think, the dev giving a 1 month for swapping, from Dec 8 to Jan 8, 2018. look for page 1 of this thread for more info's, and swap it before its to late. i've done swapping my 0.000375 sub1x, and they giving me 7.5 new sub1x

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately i'll not be able to access the wallet where i've store my sub1x before the 15th january... I fear my sub1x are lost then.

i saw on your wallet that you have a 0.000125 sub1x, i just base on your profile location wallet address. double check it sir.
Activity: 370
wow, it is a good news to swap to main net! i am very glade to see this new information  today  and not miss the swap time!
i will swap after i back to my home computer!
Activity: 44

I need to set up a masternode Sad how do i do this. I have 20 sub1x in my wallet but i've no idea where to start from Sad never did this before

Actually I think I may have screwed up by sending 20.1 sub1x when it needs exactly 20. Still not sure what I did but it seems to be working. I will wait a few hours to be sure  Wink. To set yours up just watch the videos listed in the first post. They explain what to do.

Watching it now Smiley lets see. Oh btw, I know this a very noob question Tongue but how is masternoding diff from staking. For example currently I am getting 0.0079 coins every 90 mins by staking (I have 20 coins). How much more profitable would it be to setup a masternode. I know there are details mentioned on the first page but they are bit too technical for a complete noob like me.

[Edit] Finally, looks like everything is setup Smiley however, I would still like to know more about the profits comparison in  masternoding vs staking Smiley

Looks like I ended up staking 20, and that is receiving around 0.008 like you have received.  The masternode is actually receiving less right now, about 0.002 each time. I guess that ratio will change to be more in favor of masternodes.

Thanks Smiley just wondering if its okay to use any vps services other than aws? I have 1 year subscription at serverhosh (for internet marketing work) not sure if i should set up masternode there :? any idea?
legendary

I need to set up a masternode Sad how do i do this. I have 20 sub1x in my wallet but i've no idea where to start from Sad never did this before

Actually I think I may have screwed up by sending 20.1 sub1x when it needs exactly 20. Still not sure what I did but it seems to be working. I will wait a few hours to be sure  Wink. To set yours up just watch the videos listed in the first post. They explain what to do.

Watching it now Smiley lets see. Oh btw, I know this a very noob question Tongue but how is masternoding diff from staking. For example currently I am getting 0.0079 coins every 90 mins by staking (I have 20 coins). How much more profitable would it be to setup a masternode. I know there are details mentioned on the first page but they are bit too technical for a complete noob like me.

[Edit] Finally, looks like everything is setup Smiley however, I would still like to know more about the profits comparison in  masternoding vs staking Smiley

Looks like I ended up staking 20, and that is receiving around 0.008 like you have received.  The masternode is actually receiving less right now, about 0.002 each time. I guess that ratio will change to be more in favor of masternodes.

legendary

Actually I think I may have screwed up by sending 20.1 sub1x when it needs exactly 20. Still not sure what I did but it seems to be working. I will wait a few hours to be sure  Wink. To set yours up just watch the videos listed in the first post. They explain what to do.
I was setting up a masternode and I sent 20 SUB1X to the masternode address. It didn't seem like it worked, so I sent another 20 SUB1X to the same address. Well, it turns out the first payment did work, and shows up in my transactions as "Payment to yourself" with the amount listed as just the transaction fees.  The second payment (the mistake payment) of 20 SUB1X to the same address, a few minutes after the first, shows up as "Coin Mixing Make Collateral Inputs."

So by sending more than the required SUB1X to my masternode address did I enter my coins in a mixer? Is there anything I need to change now that I've done that, or should things be okay? Thanks for any info.

legendary
I was setting up a masternode and I sent 20 SUB1X to the masternode address. It didn't seem like it worked, so I sent another 20 SUB1X to the same address. Well, it turns out the first payment did work, and shows up in my transactions as "Payment to yourself" with the amount listed as just the transaction fees.  The second payment (the mistake payment) of 20 SUB1X to the same address, a few minutes after the first, shows up as "Coin Mixing Make Collateral Inputs."

So by sending more than the required SUB1X to my masternode address did I enter my coins in a mixer? Is there anything I need to change now that I've done that, or should things be okay? Thanks for any info.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hey,

My Sub1x Wallet Fonts are really Tiny and I am not able to read a thing !

Only the top menu is normal/readable

The Rest of Wallet I can't really read and the Fonts are unbelievably Tiny.

Anyone has a solution ?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Could somebody tell me what is the coin swap deadline? Will i be able to swap even next month?

Thanks

i think, the dev giving a 1 month for swapping, from Dec 8 to Jan 8, 2018. look for page 1 of this thread for more info's, and swap it before its to late. i've done swapping my 0.000375 sub1x, and they giving me 7.5 new sub1x

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately i'll not be able to access the wallet where i've store my sub1x before the 15th january... I fear my sub1x are lost then.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
And what about the failed tweeter company? Will there be any report? For example, a table with counted and not counted tweets. With the results of the audit? Or is the developer so busy with sales that he does not have 30 minutes to make a report? So let him drop the table to me, or entrust it to someone else. But this must be done.
As soon as I get the staking reward, staking process stops :? then I have to wait and restart the wallet after 1-2 hours for starting the process again. Any idea why is this happening? :? I want the staking process to run non-stop
Pages:
Jump to: