Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 38. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Hello Dev. Well done for the progress you are making. I got airdtop for SUB1X some time ago. Please how do I swap my coin to the new supply equivalence?
https://sub1x.org/swapusers/submitswap

I have sent tokens and was trying to send the form but got error message. I guess all is not well with the form. Hope it will be fixed by Dev.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I always receive an error message when submitting the swap form. Could you please help me processing the swap?

I can send you transaction hash, ETH address and my SUB1X.

Seems like many other people also having the same issues. So I think swap deadline will be extended?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Getting an error when trying to submit swap details.

PM mightyman on Discord. A lot of people have got the same error and it was because they inputted the contact details incorrectly.
Instead of letting everybody who receives the error PM mightyman, wouldn't it make sense to put a hint to the form or leave a hint here what the ("right") requirements for the contact details are? That would maybe solve some problems in advance.

What are you talking about?
I was about to do the swap.
I guess I will wait a bit.
Thanks.
Activity: 226
Any exchanges to buy somes?

Official exchange listings for the new token should hopefully be announced quite soon.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

https://image.ibb.co/iAJ2Zm/Captura_de_ecr_de_2017_12_23_12_52_51.png

PM mightyman on Discord. A lot of people have got the same error and it was because they inputted the contact details incorrectly.
Instead of letting everybody who receives the error PM mightyman, wouldn't it make sense to put a hint to the form or leave a hint here what the ("right") requirements for the contact details are? That would maybe solve some problems in advance.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello Dev. Well done for the progress you are making. I got airdtop for SUB1X some time ago. Please how do I swap my coin to the new supply equivalence?
I would not recommend to do the token swap until they fix their form. I receive an error that an error occured and the longer the transaction is in the past the higher the chance that you won't receive any coins because of a valnurability I see with this form.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
SUB1X is a good coin the price is also good, maybe because the total supply is small, and now it has changed from token to coin, whether this will be an early development of SUB1X team, maybe it is worth to follow its development
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Any exchanges to buy somes?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Nice looking thread!

I have few questions: 1) what about premine? 2) Is there quark asics or it's mainly gpu mineable now?
Activity: 434
Dev, I have sent to you the Spanish Translation. Can you confirm me that you have received the PM?

If you need anything else  contact with me.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
And how do you determine the low quality of tweets? Or do you decide? Wanted not paid. Wanted to pay. Requirements were to subscribers. More demands were not made. A good start dev.

what he mean is low quality twitter accounts,
there are a lot of fake accounts out there created just for following the campaign,
most of their followers generated from social media injector or some people who is selling that kind of service to increase the followers.
in other words it will not bring any impact to the project itself,
because all of them are fake aka they are not human,
even if they are a human,it is very unlikely to see them in here because most of them spent their time following the project directly.
other than following it from there.

On the one hand, it's all clear. But who decides how high-quality a tweet? Is there a service that evaluates the quality of tweets? In the conditions it was told, make a tweet with a hashtag, fill out the forms and get the coins. About substandard accounts said nothing. The dev made a mistake and now does not want to pay for it. That's how I see it. If you have lost the argument, can you take back your word? If you think so, then I'm sorry for you.

I will honor all legitimate tweeters. Over the next few days I'll assess the quality of tweets in the applications received and credit people.
@dev is the turkish translation still open?

You have been reserved.

Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
@dev is the turkish translation still open?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
And how do you determine the low quality of tweets? Or do you decide? Wanted not paid. Wanted to pay. Requirements were to subscribers. More demands were not made. A good start dev.

~snip~

On the one hand, it's all clear. But who decides how high-quality a tweet? Is there a service that evaluates the quality of tweets? In the conditions it was told, make a tweet with a hashtag, fill out the forms and get the coins. About substandard accounts said nothing. The dev made a mistake and now does not want to pay for it. That's how I see it. If you have lost the argument, can you take back your word? If you think so, then I'm sorry for you.

it is not about the high-quality tweet but instead the account itself.
yes there are a place to see it,
go here :
https://www.twitteraudit.com/
in there you can find how much your 'REAL' followers and how much your 'FAKE' followers.
on the other hand i agree with you and other people,
dev made a mistake for doing this because the bounty already ran and it's canceled by him personally.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13

there are a lot of fake accounts out there created just for following the campaign,
most of their followers generated from social media injector or some people who is selling that kind of service to increase the followers.
even if they are a human,it is very unlikely to see them in here because most of them spent their time following the project directly.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Pages:
Jump to: