Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 35. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 106
Can we still reserve a masternode spot?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Could somebody tell me what is the coin swap deadline? Will i be able to swap even next month?

Thanks

i think, the dev giving a 1 month for swapping, from Dec 8 to Jan 8, 2018. look for page 1 of this thread for more info's, and swap it before its to late. i've done swapping my 0.000375 sub1x, and they giving me 7.5 new sub1x
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
This project looks promising but how can one buy some coins now

You can buy at EtherDelta and then you need to swap those tokens for SUB1X coins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
[...] with 100s of people swapping their old tokens [...]
It's maybe 100 (not 100s) since you provide the token swap form. And your system dosn't seem to be able to handle the token swap correctly as me and some others still wait to receive their swapped tokens and receive a generic error when filling the form.

We need an alternative method to submit swap information, form shows an error when trying to submit, it has been like this for some time and nobody seems to want to fix it.

Out of 300 people that have swapped thus far, a tiny minority have experienced issues. Please join the SUB1X slack and PM mightyman. He'll process your form manually.
First you wrote "PM mightyman on Discord" but he couldn't be found there. Then it was PM mightyman in Telegram but the only mightyman that could be found there was a different one until today. I PMed him today but didn't receive an answer. Now you are telling me that I should PM mightyman in Slack? This is far away from helpful! I also contacted [email protected] just to get the reply that the coins for my tx were already sent? I wonder how coins could be transfered if I wasn't able to send the form and why I'm not seeing them in my wallet.
You should have done a simpler token swap without a token tx, just a simple proof of ownage of the ETH wallet at time X to receive the swapped tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is there any place in where we can check the price of SUB1X? at this moment at marketcoincap is not listed and i don't know any other Huh
Activity: 44
Whats the price Sad sorry I've never participated in an ico before.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
italian translation reserved
devs let me know
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Could somebody tell me what is the coin swap deadline? Will i be able to swap even next month?

Thanks

Activity: 142
It's maybe 100 (not 100s) since you provide the token swap form. And your system dosn't seem to be able to handle the token swap correctly as me and some others still wait to receive their swapped tokens and receive a generic error when filling the form.

Type ahead your telegram name @ and than swap form work good.
Activity: 14
is it a good one for longhold? any counterparty? in contrast to other is it the cheapest/fastest one?

cheers
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
when is this coin on exchange?

In 7-14 days, SUB1X will be listed to Coinmarkets.
Activity: 14
when is this coin on exchange?
Got the coins Dev, one more question though for clarification. In ANN it says that reward is ''10 stakes worth of SUB1X'', I've got 7 SUB1X from you, instead of 10. Does that mean 10 ''stakes'' equal 7 SUB1X or is this mistake?

10 stakes = 7 SUB1X coins. I will change it to 7 SUB1X coins to prevent any confusion in the future.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Activity: 218
Good move with this thread, Dev. With the lowest supply (initial 10.000 coins), do you have any plans to conduct some bounty such as signature or media advertisement  in future? Thank.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Got the coins Dev, one more question though for clarification. In ANN it says that reward is ''10 stakes worth of SUB1X'', I've got 7 SUB1X from you, instead of 10. Does that mean 10 ''stakes'' equal 7 SUB1X or is this mistake?

We need an alternative method to submit swap information, form shows an error when trying to submit, it has been like this for some time and nobody seems to want to fix it.

Out of 300 people that have swapped thus far, a tiny minority have experienced issues. Please join the SUB1X slack and PM mightyman. He'll process your form manually.
Where are my coins dev?

Sorry to do it...but I have to ask same question for translation, see dev here but non answer to my private message.

Sorry for the delay, the coins have been sent for the translation bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: