Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 37. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I would like to setup a master node. how many coins do I need for this and where I can purchase them. A really good project.

You need 20 coins for a masternode.

And you can buy them from the dev directly or by P2P, coinsmarkets should come very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
i see on roadmap its full december you have a lot schedule , swap coin and listed exchange
and now already 24 december , you have 1 week for finished your roadmap progress . its sure working will be done early ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I would like to setup a master node. how many coins do I need for this and where I can purchase them. A really good project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I received a swap (0.000125-2.5) on my wallet, if I buy it now on the delta, I can exchange it again for a swap ... it's just written there that
 *A swap is not required for those purchasing SUB1X or masternodes after the 20th of December.*  if possible about this in more detail.
but on bounty twitter, I have coins, and if there was not a bounty, I would still have posted a twitt, but if you look from the developers, you made a lot of people advertise, and you refused to pay .... 1 coin I would not be unnecessary, given that I have only 2.5 Wink

p.s. for myself I think that you need to somehow correct the situation (compensate or do something else) so that there is no negative mood from the coin owners who participated in the twitter bounty ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
@dev is the turkish translation still open?

You have been reserved.

Could I have the PSD files to deliver a better result?
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
joined the twitter reward too but it was canceled  and never received anything . i worry if the signature compaign will be the same when he do not get enought traffic from the signature then cancel it without informing
after we do what we had to do
a bounty is a bounty it will be difficult to trust you if you changer terms just as you like .
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Joined the twitter company. All requirements are met, made tweet. I hope I have done all right, form filled and sent.
I still have not received a reward for Twitter.

Where's Twitter bounty?

Still available?

The twitter campaign has been cancelled and will be replaced by a signature campaign. SUB1X started out as an ERC 20 token, but to get masternodes a chain move was required.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
The Swap request form has been fixed. My submission has been confirmed 'Received '. You can try again if you had the same error message before. It's working now. Thanks Dev for your hardworks.

I'm still getting the error.

Oh may be it has gone wrong again. Mine went through a couple of minutes ago. I tried it after dev announced the fixing on Telegram chat. You may wish to re-try much later.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
The Swap request form has been fixed. My submission has been confirmed 'Received '. You can try again if you had the same error message before. It's working now. Thanks Dev for your hardworks.

I'm still getting the error.
legendary
Joined the twitter company. All requirements are met, made tweet. I hope I have done all right, form filled and sent.

Where's Twitter bounty?

Still available?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Block Target: 6 seconds

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  I suppose it should be very unstable and consume a lot of CPU and disk i/o

Its mistake, 60 sec.
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Block Target: 6 seconds

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  I suppose it should be very unstable and consume a lot of CPU and disk i/o
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Any exchanges to buy somes?

I think you may get some sub1x from etherdelta and do the swapcoin at the website. But be careful, etherdelta been hacked just recently.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Getting an error when trying to submit swap details.

https://image.ibb.co/iAJ2Zm/Captura_de_ecr_de_2017_12_23_12_52_51.png

PM mightyman on Discord. A lot of people have got the same error and it was because they inputted the contact details incorrectly.
Instead of letting everybody who receives the error PM mightyman, wouldn't it make sense to put a hint to the form or leave a hint here what the ("right") requirements for the contact details are? That would maybe solve some problems in advance.

What are you talking about?
I was about to do the swap.
I guess I will wait a bit.
Thanks.
I was suggesting to add a hint to the token swap form (if there is a special form requirement for the contact field) to prevent that we don't get errors because we entered "invalid" contact data. Sorry if this was not clear.
legendary
Hello Dev. Well done for the progress you are making. I got airdtop for SUB1X some time ago. Please how do I swap my coin to the new supply equivalence?
https://sub1x.org/swapusers/submitswap
I would not recommend to do the token swap until they fix their form. I receive an error that an error occured and the longer the transaction is in the past the higher the chance that you won't receive any coins because of a valnurability I see with this form.

I didn't get to read your advice before sending my tokens and filling the form for swap. Here I'mgetting the same error. Hope Dev helps us out. Thanks man!

Don't worry, just have your transaction ID at hand.
I find that everyone on bitcoin talk is rich as well, everytime a new coin came out ,they all like:AMAZING, HOW CAN I BUY SOME?...filthy rich.. Grin Grin Grin

Exactly bro. But what do you expect. Being a player in the cryptoworld creates enormous opportunity for one to make it big in a matter of time. Cryptospace is a richspace Smiley
Hello Dev. Well done for the progress you are making. I got airdtop for SUB1X some time ago. Please how do I swap my coin to the new supply equivalence?
https://sub1x.org/swapusers/submitswap
I would not recommend to do the token swap until they fix their form. I receive an error that an error occured and the longer the transaction is in the past the higher the chance that you won't receive any coins because of a valnurability I see with this form.

I didn't get to read your advice before sending my tokens and filling the form for swap. Here I'mgetting the same error. Hope Dev helps us out. Thanks man!
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
I was also wondering what I need to do right now to get a masternode?
Is there any way of getting my hands on one now or do I have to wait?
If I do have to wait do I have to set everything up first to get one of the 250 spots (first come, first served) or can I reserve a spot and then set one up?
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: