Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 36. (Read 14232 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Since dev has found time to be online dozen of times during these past 3 days, but not to answer my question about reward/sending me payment for finished translation, I guess this begs to ask...

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING COINS DEV?

Sorry to do it...but I have to ask same question for translation, see dev here but non answer to my private message.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
Since dev has found time to be online dozen of times during these past 3 days, but not to answer my question about reward/sending me payment for finished translation, I guess this begs to ask...

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING COINS DEV?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Anyone willing to sell via Escrow PM me.

Regards.
Dev, what about my bounty reward? Read pm please (or should I contact Mightyman, if he is the one handling payments?).
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
I'm interested in this, I take it the blockchain hasn't been publically launched. Any word on how exchange buyers will be able to reserve masternodes?

The newly forked chain has been live for a couple of weeks now. We are almost at block 30k, with 100s of people swapping their old tokens and 60 nodes on the network. Reservations are only for a pre-exchange. The purpose of the reservation program was to ensure pre-exchange buyers got their nodes setup as quickly as possible.

Once SUB1X is on an exchange it will be a rat race to see who purchases and gets their nodes running the quickest.
HELLO DEV,

Reserve for indonesian translate sir, this is project swap from erc20 token to scrypt?

How many payout from swap?

The Indonesian translation has already been reserved. Yes it's a swap from ERC 20, but the scrypt algo is not used. SUB1X has been built using the Quark algorithm.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I'm interested in this, I take it the blockchain hasn't been publically launched. Any word on how exchange buyers will be able to reserve masternodes?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
HELLO DEV,

Reserve for indonesian translate sir, this is project swap from erc20 token to scrypt?

dude please,
before doing something always do your own research or at least try to read it a little bit.
at best it will only take a few minutes to read it all no more than that !
it is very clear that someone already reserved that position,
and also all of your question are pointless because everything is explained in detail on the website or the op.
please stop this kind of question because the dev already answered it many times before,
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
HELLO DEV,

hello dev,
i have a question.
i have been staking my coins for 4 days and the staking reward was 0.00798960 then i activated my masternode which the reward now are 0.00200000
is the rewards from staking are bigger that the reward from masternode's ones?

SUB1X uses a seesaw mechanism when it comes to distribution of rewards. At the moment, more people are staking than using nodes so rewards for POS are much higher. However, more nodes are getting added to the network on a daily basis. For every additional 20 nodes added there is a shift in reward distribution towards MNs.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Activity: 33
reserved for portuguese translation
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm still getting an error when submitting swap information.

Do I need to contact via email?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hello dev,
i have a question.
i have been staking my coins for 4 days and the staking reward was 0.00798960 then i activated my masternode which the reward now are 0.00200000
is the rewards from staking are bigger that the reward from masternode's ones?
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
i see on roadmap its full december you have a lot schedule , swap coin and listed exchange
and now already 24 december , you have 1 week for finished your roadmap progress . its sure working will be done early ?

All that's left to do is the coin listing. The application for coinsmarkets should have been sent already, we just need to wait.
The swap coin deadline has been extended to January 8th to allow more time to everyone.

I have to admit that it was really ambitious to put everything in one month, but the team seems to handle everything pretty well.

nice to hear that from you
whether we can already know how much the price SUB1X for start ?
Please what happens to token holders that didnt take part in the swap? Will their tokens be lost or there's a remedy to this?

You have to take part in the swap. The old tokens won't be lost, but will be essentially worthless. You have until the 8th January to swap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Please what happens to token holders that didnt take part in the swap? Will their tokens be lost or there's a remedy to this?
Dev, polish translation is finished, PM has been sent to you.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
All set up, downloaded the wallet and got the swap. The devs were very helpful. Now I need to buy some more coins for a masternode. Good luck to the dev team.  Smiley
i see on roadmap its full december you have a lot schedule , swap coin and listed exchange
and now already 24 december , you have 1 week for finished your roadmap progress . its sure working will be done early ?

All that's left to do is the coin listing. The application for coinsmarkets should have been sent already, we just need to wait.
The swap coin deadline has been extended to January 8th to allow more time to everyone.

I have to admit that it was really ambitious to put everything in one month, but the team seems to handle everything pretty well.
Pages:
Jump to: