Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 31. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR US ON MINTPAL, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE ON THIS EXCHANGE, PLEASE SEND SOME BTC TO ADDRESS 195rYrKbqTXKXtPqXi3qTz4LGoYZSbWhCX (SUM donation addtess on mintpal) - any spare satochi? Smiley
I'm voting every hour, everyday! Our stepping into MINTPAL will be a huge thing. VOTE! Smiley

Voting every hour! We need a good multipool asap, I am trying to convince one multipool owner who I know to open SUM multipool, so stay tuned!
Great news man! Looking forward to see this! Wink Keep up Your good work.

Possibly only scrypt mining will be available but if we get many miners on the start he will add x11/sha. What you think guys? Should I push him to open it asap?

Most definitely! Every little bit counts!

Ok, there is a big chance that he will reopen sum.ghash.org soon, but we need as many miners as possible! If everything goes well he will add support for X11.

Pool will be live soon, keep checking. That's enough for me tonight, have a good night and move your rigs to sum.ghash.org soon

You leave me no choise, you're terrible Tongue

http://sum.ghash.org/ is avaiable again. If we reach 150 Mh/s, I'll create X11 pool.

maybe u want to create sha pool ? Someone here got 2 TH of sha.

I plan to do it after Tuesday, when will be released a new version of ghash.org multipool platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR US ON MINTPAL, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE ON THIS EXCHANGE, PLEASE SEND SOME BTC TO ADDRESS 195rYrKbqTXKXtPqXi3qTz4LGoYZSbWhCX (SUM donation addtess on mintpal) - any spare satochi? Smiley
I'm voting every hour, everyday! Our stepping into MINTPAL will be a huge thing. VOTE! Smiley

Voting every hour! We need a good multipool asap, I am trying to convince one multipool owner who I know to open SUM multipool, so stay tuned!

Possibly only scrypt mining will be available but if we get many miners on the start he will add x11/sha. What you think guys? Should I push him to open it asap?

Ok, there is a big chance that he will reopen sum.ghash.org soon, but we need as many miners as possible! If everything goes well he will add support for X11.

Pool will be live soon, keep checking. That's enough for me tonight, have a good night and move your rigs to sum.ghash.org soon

http://sum.ghash.org/ is avaiable again. If we reach 150 Mh/s, I'll create X11 pool.

maybe u want to create sha pool ? Someone here got 2 TH of sha.
Activity: 73

Its fascinating to see so many different type of people around on this thread. Some people expect dev to be a bot (24/7 online and must be always online to answer your repeated question) , some people who have have wallet problem and claim wallet not working (I never have wallet problem since beginning) , some people who came here to spread fud , some people who verbally abuse developer , some people who think SUM is big enough to allow developer quit his day job and use SUM to support his life and his family , some people who think developer owns them a living.

So, What's your point? Dev is taking his own time to fix very simple things. nobody is asking him to be a bot 24/7 or answer all questions. He has to fix few things to make a decent appeal for the coin. Stop your BS fascination.

there we go  Roll Eyes
guys, let's continue to vote in mintpal,
if 100 members is voting, and each vote 5x5 times a day, we can have 2500 votes a day, and we will be on mintpal in about 40 days!

it will be sooner because there is always "mysterious" (some whale buy vote) vote that pop up.  
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Its fascinating to see so many different type of people around on this thread. Some people expect dev to be a bot (24/7 online and must be always online to answer your repeated question) , some people who have have wallet problem and claim wallet not working (I never have wallet problem since beginning) , some people who came here to spread fud , some people who verbally abuse developer , some people who think SUM is big enough to allow developer quit his day job and use SUM to support his life and his family , some people who think developer owns them a living.

So, What's your point? Dev is taking his own time to fix very simple things. nobody is asking him to be a bot 24/7 or answer all questions. He has to fix few things to make a decent appeal for the coin. Stop your BS fascination.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
sum outdated bdg right now ^^

162. sum
163. bdg
Activity: 182
guys, let's continue to vote in mintpal,
if 100 members is voting, and each vote 5x5 times a day, we can have 2500 votes a day, and we will be on mintpal in about 40 days!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
What that new exchange ? Why we need such a new exchange? Nobody will go there play, just try to focus on the big exchange man.
your signature is a Sharecoin address,you support Sharecoin,and this exchage belong to Sharecoin Community,and you don't want to show some support?
made my day

Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What that new exchange ? Why we need such a new exchange? Nobody will go there play, just try to focus on the big exchange man.
your signature is a Sharecoin address,you support Sharecoin,and this exchage belong to Sharecoin Community,and you don't want to show some support?
Activity: 402
Merit: 250

the dev of sharecoin and summercoin are friends?
Activity: 14
Activity: 70
Activity: 2
Activity: 196
I'm adding SummerCoin to http://sharexcoin.com/ (Official exchange of ShareCoin) Smiley

Nice one! Smiley
we are closely behind BadgerCoin on mintpal voting.
Activity: 70
I'm adding SummerCoin to http://sharexcoin.com/ (Official exchange of ShareCoin) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Very good points. The dev did good work with the wallet fix. Everything is okay on my end, PoSing away...

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
+1 and keep mining Wink
Pages:
Jump to: