Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 69. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys just don't look at the price every hour. Really. Smiley I bought 60000 SUM at 1500 sat and I decided just to hold and relax. Price will go up and down. It is just a beginning now and I'm sure we all will get profit soon. Despite the problems (which are always in cryptos) DEV works really great and he cares about the coin.
 Now we have to deal with 10% stake, which doesn't seem to work as it should. I hope that DEV will sort it out Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
10% my ass this needs to be fixed and the 10% block time needs to be extended to what it originally said 10% a day for 7 days. Otherwise I call scam bullshit premine dump.[/size]

Activity: 210
I got a POS block after block 13441 and it was for 1 sum I have over 20k that is not 10% of my coins. Not to mention the time of me staking keeps getting pushed back. I can only guess cause people are putting new coins in and so that makes it so I have to wait longer? How is that fair you said 10% a day I should be getting 2k a day and instead I"m not getting that.

You can't stake at 10% until you have coins that are 24 hours under the new stake percentage, so at the earliest anyone could get 10% is in about 10 hours (10% hit about 14 hours ago).  Correct me if I'm wrong Dev, but I'm 99.99% this is the case.
?

I guess we will find out soon enough. Maybe there should be a bounty for first person to post image of 10% stake
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
I got a POS block after block 13441 and it was for 1 sum I have over 20k that is not 10% of my coins. Not to mention the time of me staking keeps getting pushed back. I can only guess cause people are putting new coins in and so that makes it so I have to wait longer? How is that fair you said 10% a day I should be getting 2k a day and instead I"m not getting that.

You can't stake at 10% until you have coins that are 24 hours under the new stake percentage, so at the earliest anyone could get 10% is in about 10 hours (10% hit about 14 hours ago).  Correct me if I'm wrong Dev, but I'm 99.99% this is the case.
?
i didnit known about poloniex

and i did 50k withdraws for sum coin before all of that Smiley

poloniex is fine. Partially online now , fully online by tomorrow. Such things happen only strengthened the exchange. If this were to happen to small exchange, it probably close shop.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
i didnit known about poloniex

and i did 50k withdraws for sum coin before all of that Smiley
good time to buy again Smiley
but why price down?

Because bot selling. They are mindless. It happen to all alt coins. There is always someone who is willing to sell cheap coins. It happen to black coin, dogecoin, at some point. They need those BTC real bad. They dont care about price. Just sell. Maybe they need BTC to buy some drugs at silk road. That is bot auto sell at certain timing , dont care about price, use the BTC auto buy drugs at silk road , and those drug auto deliver to owner. Everything is auto.

Price has dropped super low and conveniently there is no block explorer. And no one is going to waste their time making a block explorer for 500 sum which is practically worthless right now. You need to make a worthwhile bounty. .00434411 BTC are you kidding? a little over a buck!?!? I bought 20k @ 2400 expecting to increase my coins by 70% the original post said 10% a day for 7 days. Now it has been a day and were already on block 14928 and a bunch of people are saying they have not got 10% stake including myself.  

So stakes works that if you have more coins you get stake more and faster? That seems completely unfair.

How is having more coins stake more and faster unfair ? U mean they get those coins for free ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 140

Price has dropped super low and conveniently there is no block explorer. And no one is going to waste their time making a block explorer for 500 sum which is practically worthless right now. You need to make a worthwhile bounty. .00434411 BTC are you kidding? a little over a buck!?!? I bought 20k @ 2400 expecting to increase my coins by 70% the original post said 10% a day for 7 days. Now it has been a day and were already on block 14928 and a bunch of people are saying they have not got 10% stake including myself. 

So stakes works that if you have more coins you get stake more and faster? That seems completely unfair.
Activity: 125
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
good time to buy again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Please do not NEVER post wallet in this thread or this thread will be deleted.
THX....

double negative's make me lol
Activity: 504
Guys we need more miners at http://summercoinpool.com/ - price will skyrocket! - its working perfectly since start
legendary
Activity: 1778
I am not impatient, I just want to know how the hell it works and still no answer. The dev told me "I have to generate PoS block", but
how can I do it? Do I have to mine? Or just leave the coins in the wallet with no lock?
Leave your wallet open for more than 24 hours, with no lock.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Are you all a bunch of stupid assholes? Dev is great support him and his endeavours i just got a 2summercoin stake from 60k. Assholes here proof fuck off and sell if u cant wait bitches.

http://i.imgur.com/wQkaoDj.jpg
You better go to your college, kid. Your behavior and language require a lot of improvements. Learn something human-related.

Lol i aint a troll, im trying to help this dev. That guys should post how pos works on the front page. Im sure this coin will become massive due to pos and the amt of whales eating it.
Activity: 196
Are you all a bunch of stupid assholes? Dev is great support him and his endeavours i just got a 2summercoin stake from 60k. Assholes here proof fuck off and sell if u cant wait bitches.

http://i.imgur.com/wQkaoDj.jpg
You better go to your college, kid. Your behavior and language require a lot of improvements. Learn something human-related.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Guys if u ask i will ignore u but heres a summary how to get pos blocks.

Leave coins in your wallet. do nothing dont move them. Think of it like the bank. You dont spend, u get interest, same thing here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Calm down, guys, I can see the developer is dedicated in this coin.
Give him some more time.
Pages:
Jump to: