Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 70. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am not impatient, I just want to know how the hell it works and still no answer. The dev told me "I have to generate PoS block", but
how can I do it? Do I have to mine? Or just leave the coins in the wallet with no lock?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Too many impatient people in this thread.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
10% POS is normal work?  I want to buy some SUM COINS.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Are you all a bunch of stupid assholes? Dev is great support him and his endeavours i just got a 2summercoin stake from 60k. Assholes here proof fuck off and sell if u cant wait bitches.

http://i.imgur.com/wQkaoDj.jpg

We will receive 10% stake, 24 hours from block 13441, not at block 13441.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Dev is your website up yet? and what are ur long term goals etc?
Are you all a bunch of stupid assholes? Dev is great support him and his endeavours i just got a 2summercoin stake from 60k. Assholes here proof fuck off and sell if u cant wait bitches.

http://i.imgur.com/wQkaoDj.jpg
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto

SUM cloned of YC's POS system, YC has fixed the issue yet, I don't know may SUM dev can fix it?

The coin reward of PoS function is right and YC changed:
Code:
-	if(nHeight < (7 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))

- nRewardCoinYear = 1 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

- else if(nHeight < (18 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))

- nRewardCoinYear = 1000 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

+ if(pindexBest->nHeight < (15 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))

+        nRewardCoinYear = 1 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

+    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < (25 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))

+        nRewardCoinYear = 1000 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

Yes, YC used this POS function, and it's 10% POS failed, then the YC dev fix it, as i talked above, without a blockexplorer, u can check the moneysupply, the amount don't increase as 10% POS。
Too many stupid question, it makes me angry.

Don't be angry, be professional. We are all here your investors. Have some respect and explain why POS is not working or working in plain English. My 5K also don't generate any income. The price is falling. You better be more friendly, sir.

Agree, people can't receive the pos, price is falling, only activity can save it, we discussed here just for figure out the issue, and u can fix it.
Activity: 196

SUM cloned of YC's POS system, YC has fixed the issue yet, I don't know may SUM dev can fix it?

Code:

Yes, YC used this POS function, and it's 10% POS failed, then the YC dev fix it, as i talked above, without a blockexplorer, u can check the moneysupply, the amount don't increase as 10% POS。
Too many stupid question, it makes me angry.

Don't be angry, be professional. We are all here your investors. Have some respect and explain why POS is not working or working in plain English. My 5K also don't generate any income. The price is falling. You better be more friendly, sir.

Code:

+        nRewardCoinYear = 1 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

+    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < (25 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))

+        nRewardCoinYear = 1000 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

Did you see "-" and "+" function, did you read all my words? They change to be the same our code. Did you read their commit about PoS fix? Too many stupid question, it makes me hungry.

Sorry i don't understand the function, i just confused the moneysupply amount, u read all my word, would you explain it? Increase so slowly, if 10% daily, each block just get 1 SUM stake?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Code:

Did you see "-" and "+" function, did you read all my words? They change to be the same our code. Did you read their commit about PoS fix? Too many stupid question, it makes me angry.

Code:

Activity: 140
10% is NOT working you need to fix this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Have had coins in wallet over 24 hours, nothing staked yet. At one point it showed 169 in the stake amount. Now shows 0

How is it suppose to work?

I also am so curious to know!

hi
I am new to this system and wanted to ask:
if I have 5000 summercoins in my wallet, am I in time to receive the bonus, and how does it work?

You will get the bonus when you generate a PoS block
Can you please explain in simpler words? What I must do, to generate a PoS block??

Can I get a guide for newbies on how the PoW and PoS system work??
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Have had coins in wallet over 24 hours, nothing staked yet. At one point it showed 169 in the stake amount. Now shows 0

How is it suppose to work?
Activity: 182
what i receive from pos is still single digit, while i have more than 10k coins
does pos of 10% still not work?
Stop talking about pos. We have been for the last 2 days. POS is fine lets work on developements and lets get mintpal to add us to voting list and then we gert good volume on.

Sent them a ticket some days ago but they still didn't confirm. I'll send them another.
Stop talking about pos. We have been for the last 2 days. POS is fine lets work on developements and lets get mintpal to add us to voting list and then we gert good volume on.

Code:

What did they change? Only change the condition to be the same with us.

You can't stake at 10% until you have coins that are 24 hours under the new stake percentage, so at the earliest anyone could get 10% is in about 10 hours (10% hit about 14 hours ago).  Correct me if I'm wrong Dev, but I'm 99.99% this is the case.
I'll check it.
Ok POS is working check

now lets focus on website, bigger exchanges, better volume, and more beautiful logo XD
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
money supply are low. Is it good or bad ?

The simple math says that both summercoin and yellowcoin are worth about 1/200th of whitecoin.  They are severely undervalued, and I imagine we'll see a big rotation into them in the coming weeks, especially with how fast yellowcoin is rising on Mintpal.  People are basically giving these coins away on the exchanges right now.
Pages:
Jump to: