Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 72. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I have 56k on the wallet but on the arrow ta writing

not staking because you dont have coins mature

What did this be?

You will need to keep open your wallet 24/7. If the message is "not staking because you dont have coins mature " means you are not eligible for the stake coins. Keep your wallet open 24/7, unlock any passphrase if you had any. If you keep the wallet is said condition the coin matures in a day and you earn 10% daily interest.

and so keep an open wallet? 'll earn 10% of WHAT?

10% interest on your total coins in wallet.

Friend did this coin I spent an online wallet no problem? another thing that is not currency to mine?
bcd
Activity: 252

What did this be?

You will need to keep open your wallet 24/7. If the message is "not staking because you dont have coins mature " means you are not eligible for the stake coins. Keep your wallet open 24/7, unlock any passphrase if you had any. If you keep the wallet is said condition the coin matures in a day and you earn 10% daily interest.

10% interest on your total coins in wallet.

What did this be?

bcd
Activity: 252

What did this be?

You will need to keep open your wallet 24/7. If the message is "not staking because you dont have coins mature " means you are not eligible for the stake coins yet.  Keep your wallet open 24/7, unlock any passphrase if you had any. If you keep the wallet in said condition the coin matures in a day and you earn 10% daily interest. People correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I feel like a lucky man today. Canceled all my SUM sell orders on Poloniex and tranfered all SUM to my wallet. A couple hours later Poloniex was hacked and has been inaccessible since then...  Cool

What did this be?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Please do not NEVER post wallet in this thread or this thread will be deleted.
THX....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Plz post your weight and number of coins in your wallet.
14k coins and 3640 weight for me. 12k should be matter.

790.61891652 SUM
1301 weight
8 hours expected

no pos earned as yet but i set auto payouts at 250 so relatively low stake first payment received on 29/04/14

Coins 3367, Weight 1757
Seems not proportional...
What does the weight depend from?..

i think coin age plays a role
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys, about the PoS working.
Should I resend all my summercoins in total to my wallet, in order to make single entry? So I will get 10% from that huge block, ain't I?
Or the only important thing is weight? Should I bother resending and wait for another 24h?

Same thing here!
Frankly it's ridiculous that stack is reset each time.
I have dozens and dozens of micro-transactions (5630 SUM total) and 2 or 3 micro stack for day.
And every time the stack reset it.
This is not good.
Activity: 253

Coins 3367, Weight 1757
Seems not proportional...
What does the weight depend from?..
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
Well, i understand this , summercoin.conf go in wallet.dat directory, i change only user and password on him, nothing else, the wallet must be open,  and after  24 hours ,i will start to get stake interest. Am i right ?

Correct.

Does everyone need to do this ? Or only miners ? What RPC username and password i should enter here on summercoin.conf ?

Why is it so complicated.

Just open your qt client, then unlock the wallet by typing in your passphrase.
Yep. I did not care about conf file, I do not have it and getting stake interest without a problem.
conf file is needed if you do solo mining or of your wallet is not syncing.  

got my payments from http://summercoinpool.com/ Smiley
Also get the payment from summercoinpool.com , but did not get from chunkypools.com/sum/ , it shows confirmed coins, but doesn't cash out.

P.S. Is Poloniex down?
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Mates , we need a game also , dice or something. I wanna play until staking Smiley))

Activity: 196
What about resending to make it 1 entry? Nobody said anything about that. Give a tip, please
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hover your mouse over the green checkmark once synced and it will tell you the block height.
I hope that computer and the wallet don't have to be turned on all the time

It needs to be continuously opened.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hover your mouse over the green checkmark once synced and it will tell you the block height.
I did and it says:
"Staking.
Your weight is 495
Network weight is 1123034
Expected time to earn reward is 1 day."
 What I should do now? Will it really be staking 1 day? I hope that computer and the wallet don't have to be turned on all the time
Activity: 322
How long till the end of 10% daily POS?

The 10% PoS hasn't started yet.

We need a blockexplorer pronto to figure out how fast the staking is going.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The 10% PoS hasn't started yet.

We need a blockexplorer pronto to figure out how fast the staking is going.
Activity: 138
Pages:
Jump to: