Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 136. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
dont ask me guys Drew is ready since 9 hours, i am still at work, i am trying to do the needed things from my iphone believe me its hard.

I have post the address here and to superteam too , so if we have the 0,10 btc he must send it cause i dont  have neither wallets.

When he send the amount drew will start he is asking me 10 minuets ago what is happening, i dont think that if we do this slower we will get today to be franc.

all waiting on the transaction to start the job.

one more thing do  you think that the op contains everything he needs to explain  about phase 2 ?

Ok listen, one thing we could do, is that I personally pay Drew right now 0,10 BTC, and supercointeam refund me with the funds we have.

Do you have Drew's address or can you get it?
Activity: 336
dont ask me guys Drew is ready since 9 hours, i am still at work, i am trying to do the needed things from my iphone believe me its hard.

I have post the address here and to superteam too , so if we have the 0,10 btc he must send it cause i dont  have neither wallets.

When he send the amount drew will start he is asking me 10 minuets ago what is happening, i dont think that if we do this slower we will get today to be franc.

all waiting on the transaction to start the job.

one more thing do  you think that the op contains everything he needs to explain  about phase 2 ?
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Donated 56 Super. I know that's not much, but coin by coin, and we're moving forward.
Are we good CryptoBull? Tell me if there is some BTC left I will send it. We need the pay him very soon if we want the article by tonight.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Yes SUPER Donation address. I just woke up I'm surprised that the community was not able to give 0,03 BTC.

Donation wallet

SUPER:

SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

Edit: what is the BTC donation address, I will send what remains after wizardskills.

This should cover it  Wink

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/tx.dws?b99c41d93f00a8a8bc7799abb0f0127c64ba137d3a2d4dbe3a055428db264ff1.htm
come on bros we need just 0,012-13 t omake the new article.
we need all the help we can get Smiley

Can we donate that in super? I don't have any spare BTC.
of course u can Smiley
Yes SUPER Donation address. I just woke up I'm surprised that the community was not able to give 0,03 BTC.

Donation wallet

SUPER:

SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

Edit: what is the BTC donation address, I will send what remains after wizardskills.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Can we donate that in super? I don't have any spare BTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING WE SHOULDNT GO OPEN SOURCE IN ANY WAY ! We are superior we shouldnt let others to feel like us Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It will be rewarding experience to be mixer or guarantor for others SuperSend transfers. You will get 0.25 or some more Supercoins.

Yes got some already in test for being a node Smiley

This is another innovation. The only coin reward users randomly. You will keep your wallet online and watch it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
It will be rewarding experience to be mixer or guarantor for others SuperSend transfers. You will get 0.25 or some more Supercoins.

Yes got some already in test for being a node Smiley
Who does want to buy this?

This is what's happening when you buy other fake (well fancied) anonymous coins. (Mixer based trustless or other fancy names)

Instead of this?

This is what's happening when you buy Supercoins. (Original trustless multisig based Crypto currency)

K.E.E.P.         P.U.S.H.I.N.G.
Your time to donate BTC:

We miss about 0.018 btc (Final Balance   0.08264772 BTC)
https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
If we can make it 0.1 we can buy a promo package.

Come on
This is Supercoin

This is past (old) anonymous crypto coins

Jump to: