Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 135. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OK GUYS, very fast and effective work by the kid at cryptocoinchronicle.com, the article is READY! This is what we will be pushing for the next 24h.

SUPERCOIN TO LAUNCH SUPERSEND TRUSTLESS WALLET AUGUST 25TH

http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/08/supercoin-launch-supersend-trustless-wallet-august-25th/

"Supercoin is set to release the SuperSend Trustless wallet, tomorrow August 25th as part of phase 2 of the project. The wallet creates a safe escrow service for Supercoin Users. The system uses nodes in the transactions to ensure the transaction goes through without cheating from one party. if an individual tries to cheat the system and cheat someone out of coins, they will lose more than they would gain from the cheat, thus making it harmful to try to cheat others. The system puts no trust in any party and uses a penalty system that would deter any attempts of scamming others. Phase 2 of Supercoin includes the p2p decentralized, anonymous wallet."

RETWEET

https://twitter.com/Cryptochronicle/status/503683969682911234

retweeted
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
I'm really proud of the community the last few weeks. No fud, teamwork, looking out for the greater goal.

Let's continue in this path

+1, a great community is definitely beneficial to the coin and everyone who is apart of it, and Supercoin is creating good one!
Activity: 177
I'm really proud of the community the last few weeks. No fud, teamwork, looking out for the greater goal.

Let's continue in this path
Activity: 196
I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING WE SHOULDNT GO OPEN SOURCE IN ANY WAY ! We are superior we shouldnt let others to feel like us Smiley

Yes we wont! Rhose cheaters keep selling their phase 1 as trustless with some fancy text  Grin. It appears in exchanges many people celebrate fake trustless system.  We have enough in the market. I dont think we need more artists there.
we will be long time ruling the market, have no worry.

I am busy with whitepaper.

Allow us sometime.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Charts for both SuperCoin and MammothCoin are looking good ahead of the release of SuperSend Trustless tomorrow. I guess the team is working hard to deliver the next wallet.

Calm before the storm

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Glad thread is building in activity! I'm getting pretty excited for this release  Grin I am also very happy with my accumulation of Supercoin over the last 2 months, and looking forward to the future being able to spend SUPER on a mobile wallet safely, securely, anonymously and with super speed.

Had a recent dream where I could wonder around downtown in my city and see these little signs posted all over (used your logo btw Brooke, very nice!)

Supercoin's future is going to be very bright and tomorrow will be huge moment in the rise of Supercoin. Cheers everyone, I hope we can all celebrate this coins success very soon!

I would like to see this.

Me too, nice
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Glad thread is building in activity! I'm getting pretty excited for this release  Grin I am also very happy with my accumulation of Supercoin over the last 2 months, and looking forward to the future being able to spend SUPER on a mobile wallet safely, securely, anonymously and with super speed.

Had a recent dream where I could wonder around downtown in my city and see these little signs posted all over (used your logo btw Brooke, very nice!)

Supercoin's future is going to be very bright and tomorrow will be huge moment in the rise of Supercoin. Cheers everyone, I hope we can all celebrate this coins success very soon!

I would like to see this.
OK GUYS, very fast and effective work by the kid at cryptocoinchronicle.com, the article is READY! This is what we will be pushing for the next 24h.

SUPERCOIN TO LAUNCH SUPERSEND TRUSTLESS WALLET AUGUST 25TH

http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/08/supercoin-launch-supersend-trustless-wallet-august-25th/

"Supercoin is set to release the SuperSend Trustless wallet, tomorrow August 25th as part of phase 2 of the project. The wallet creates a safe escrow service for Supercoin Users. The system uses nodes in the transactions to ensure the transaction goes through without cheating from one party. if an individual tries to cheat the system and cheat someone out of coins, they will lose more than they would gain from the cheat, thus making it harmful to try to cheat others. The system puts no trust in any party and uses a penalty system that would deter any attempts of scamming others. Phase 2 of Supercoin includes the p2p decentralized, anonymous wallet."

RETWEET

https://twitter.com/Cryptochronicle/status/503683969682911234

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Nice! For those like me who weren't invested in SUPER in June, this is a website where you can see the charts with proper indicators.

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/super/btc

This is right before the jump to 8K

This is right before the jump to 15k

Can someone confirm that there will a Mac wallet with this fancy new anon system? I have no real big concerns with placing a config file, but if there is no Mac wallet, no matter how special the new features are... I'll have to get rid of my coins before this upcoming fork.. Thanks for all the hard work and any info that can be given.

Yes well we have the wallet for MAC with SuperSend on the website

"SUPERCOIN MAC OS X WALLET V 1.4.2 AVAILABLE NOW!

WALLET V 1.4.2
WITH SUPERSEND"

I guess when we release SuperSend Trustless tomorrow it's going to be there as well.
0,1 BTC sent to 15JvAMJNoB68dvsNqySC234M94WKFA1131

It's done so supercointeam, I will be waiting for my refund

My BTC address: 14RnZVcUy4FA3NXDHB714jpLuA38VZno2x

EDIT

drew: Got it, starting the article now
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Can someone confirm that there will a Mac wallet with this fancy new anon system? I have no real big concerns with placing a config file, but if there is no Mac wallet, no matter how special the new features are... I'll have to get rid of my coins before this upcoming fork.. Thanks for all the hard work and any info that can be given.
Activity: 336
He's not answering to my email, are you still talking with Drew? I just want to make sure that it's the right BTC address and want the confirmation when he receive it.
o talk with him through email too. he is from texas write him again he will reply Smiley
He's not answering to my email, are you still talking with Drew? I just want to make sure that it's the right BTC address and want the confirmation when he receive it.
Ok so the BTC address is: 15JvAMJNoB68dvsNqySC234M94WKFA1131 ?

If supercointeam has not send anything yet I will send him 0,10 BTC. Where can I contact Drew? Make sure this is his BTC address and I will send him in 5 minutes.

After, I will ask supercointeam to refund me with the Donation fund.

[email protected]

this is his email, talk with him brooke i dont mind at all bro Smiley

SuperTeam hasnt told me that he is sending anything, i dont have any answer form him yet.

so thank you bro for doing this for the community

I send him an email I will keep you in touch, so I will be waiting for the refund by supercointeam with the funds we have.
of course u will have them i assure you Smiley
i think that they are  just very busy with the release tomorrow

If supercointeam has not send anything yet I will send him 0,10 BTC. Where can I contact Drew? Make sure this is his BTC address and I will send him in 5 minutes.

[email protected]

SuperTeam hasnt told me that he is sending anything, i dont have any answer form him yet.

I send him an email I will keep you in touch, so I will be waiting for the refund by supercointeam with the funds we have.

[email protected]

dont ask me guys Drew is ready since 9 hours, i am still at work, i am trying to do the needed things from my iphone believe me its hard.

I have post the address here and to superteam too , so if we have the 0,10 btc he must send it cause i dont  have neither wallets.

When he send the amount drew will start he is asking me 10 minuets ago what is happening, i dont think that if we do this slower we will get today to be franc.

all waiting on the transaction to start the job.

one more thing do  you think that the op contains everything he needs to explain  about phase 2 ?

Ok listen, one thing we could do, is that I personally pay Drew right now 0,10 BTC, and supercointeam refund me with the funds we have.

Do you have Drew's address or can you get it?

I can have it done later today at the earliest. Please let me know what you think. If I remember correctly, we are on different time zones. I have things going on this morning but I can start working on in in approximately 4 hours and be finished within 8 hours from now but likely a lot sooner.

Please provide the information I will be writing about for this article so I can read and get a better feel for it prior to writing. Also, send me any images I will need if you want different ones used from last time

Please send payment to:
15JvAMJNoB68dvsNqySC234M94WKFA1131

Let me know once you have sent payment and the information for the article and I will get started ASAP
Jump to: